2nd June 2024 18:03:10 Administration View post »
3rd June 2024 16:09:19 CM Mercury View post »
Fuzzy
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 10
Warrior
12th May 2024 17:11:48 (Last edited 12th May 2024 20:39:13)

Considering the release of dynamic-enchantment system some subclasses became too much tank also dealing a great damage instead of having only one role in game i mean dealing damage or focused on defense.

So some adjustments could be made to the subclass buffs. Focusing on establishing only a good performance for each subclass, whether in having high damage, high defense or even being average between damage and defense.

A first step would be to change the buffs to favor the focus of each subclass, keeping in mind this:

{ high damage = low defense }
{ medium damage = medium defense }
{ low damage = high defense }

Suggestions :

Warlocks

Dark Gathering - Improve its hp steal to 20% and add 25% of magic level bonus.

Remove Absorbing Aura - 24% of negation of damage - from the game.

Ps.: Keep 50% the damage of Cross of Annihilation’s second wave.

Pyromancers

Fire Shield - Improve its mana shield to 20% and add 15% of extra damage for Inferno, Meteor Shower and Fire Rain.

Remove its 12% of negation of damage.

Ps.: Restore base hp steal of subclass to 100% again.

Shamans

Fortitude Growth - No changes. 35% max hp bonus and 10% of negation of damage.

Rogues

Belligerent Focus - Keep the ricochets , increase negation of damage from 4% to 8% and add Areal Arrow chance by 25%.

Remove its distance skill bonus.

Marksmen

Offensive Imminence - Keep the ricochets also improve their distance skill bonus to 20% and add critical hit chance by 15%.

Barbarians

Frenzy - Improve melee skill bonus from 10% to 20% and keep 15% of mana cost reduction for spells.

Remove its 5% of hp steal.

Paladins

Fortification - Keep 10% max hp bonus and increase negation of damage to 20%.
Cacomixtle
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 342
Warrior
12th May 2024 22:30:06

I had to read the last few days worth of posts from overseas not being able to reply and it was so frustrating. I get that is annoying that the staff is slow to reply and abandons the player base for months at a time but its not a reason to behave like 10 year old kids, for gods sake, the guy is asking for patience and has clearly stated that changes are not final and will adjust if the balancing isnt enough.
On the other hand, staff: this is the bitter kind of response you should expect from neglecting your community for months at a time and you earned every single word of it.

That being said: some of the proposals that have been presented are very interesting and very in need to be implemented (at least for paladins, I'm not too familiar with the other vocations), but I think the most important changes to be made are the ones regarding a full cleave box AoE (or having Desolation back) and either making Holy Sword worth using by lowering its cooldown/buffing its damage or removing it for something else to use in its stead.
King Healer
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
S2
12th May 2024 22:45:31

please increase the damage of the shaman's musical magic, it is hitting less than the tornado, the magic with this continues to be horrible and increase the area.
Ron
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 321
Warrior
12th May 2024 23:00:57

Quoting Fuzzy:
Considering the release of dynamic-enchantment system some subclasses became too much tank also dealing a great damage instead of having only one role in game i mean dealing damage or focused on defense.

So some adjustments could be made to the subclass buffs. Focusing on establishing only a good performance for each subclass, whether in having high damage, high defense or even being average between damage and defense.

A first step would be to change the buffs to favor the focus of each subclass, keeping in mind this:

Suggestions :

Warlocks

Pyromancers

Fire Shield - Improve its mana shield to 20% and add 15% of extra damage for Inferno, Meteor Shower and Fire Rain.

Shamans

Rogues

Belligerent Focus - Keep the ricochets , increase negation of damage from 4% to 8% and add Areal Arrow chance by 25%.

Marksmen

Offensive Imminence - Keep the ricochets also improve their distance skill bonus to 20% and add critical hit chance by 15%.

Barbarians

Frenzy - Improve melee skill bonus from 10% to 20% and keep 15% of mana cost reduction for spells.

Paladins

You covered interesting points about buffs, after all they play a big role for classes and they can by themselves bring the balance desired by players.

Playing as a barbarian, i consider your ideas about prioritizing attack or defense as something necessary for collective balancing.

Most people forget how important buffs are to the gameplay quality of each subclass in the game. I agree that most buffs are outdated and should reflect the role of each subclass, in this case helping to improve its performance within it.
Cacomixtle
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 342
Warrior
12th May 2024 23:21:17 (Last edited 12th May 2024 23:22:55)

Had a few minutes to test the changes and it is as has been said so far: steps on the right direction but still lacking. I think an interesting idea for this AoE based metagame would be to have all vocations have AoE damange with different mechanics. For example, you could brind Desolation back or make Cleave 3x3, lowering its damage but having each cast repeat 2 or 3 times with a life steal component (I know it sounds OP, but lowering the damage would balance it out). That way, we would have a full 360 degrees reliable spell that isnot as strong as barbarian's and also agrees with the Paladin's supposedly superiority in staying alive.

To be honest, Holy sword at the moment isn't reliable at all, most of the time it will hit 2 or 3 mobs.
Also, I agree with a previous comment that Fortification could use a buff on damage negation so Paladins are back as a desirable blocker on team hunts.

Thoughts anyone?

Edit: having thousands of premium cards in my inventory feels like I'm royalty
Soraka
Sage

Outfit
Pharos
Level 516
Ranger
13th May 2024 17:56:14

Banger update, development team is doing a great job. 8)

This community hates two things, the way things are and change. This game has developed and grown a lot in content since I last played.
Amunra
Player

Outfit
Avalon
Level 215
Mage
S5
13th May 2024 20:17:37

some good news, nice zezenia :)
Box
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 113
Ranger
13th May 2024 21:31:22

Quoting Fuzzy:

Rogues

Marksmen

These ideas are something that can help further distinguish rogue and marksman styles.

Above all, the part where rogues can be experts on sneaky mode, making use of a higher percentage of areal arrows besides some moderate percentage of negation of damage. It seems pretty cool! :D

While a marksman can be centered on damaging using single-target critical attacks that will be reflected on ricochets too.
Hexecutioner
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 100
Mage
13th May 2024 23:31:12

Quoting Administration:

- Ranger ricochets now have a chance of hitting up to four monsters with slightly increased damage.

The Public Test Server remains open for further testing and the staff will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments.

Hello, CM Mercury !!!

Excuse me, but after testing it on TS, it's clear that this chance is low and still not enough to resolve the rangers' issue.

So Please, just change it to be a 100% chance to deal 75% of the main damage to 4 monsters nearby.

A simple solution to fix the lack of AoE damage.
Ragnarok Black
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
14th May 2024 00:21:24

Quoting Fuzzy:

Suggestions :

Warlocks

Pyromancers

Shamans

Rogues

Marksmen

Barbarians

Paladins

The marksman's proposal is great but the rogue's proposal is not so much. Instead of a probability of an area arrow coming out, it is preferable for the Buff to increase the speed of his attack since the rogue is there to kill quickly and stealthily
« First
16 17 18 19 20
Last »