10th May 2024 15:26:59 CM Mercury View post »
20th May 2024 03:33:28 Administration View post »
27th May 2024 05:57:55 Administration View post »
31st May 2024 22:17:27 Administration View post »
2nd June 2024 18:03:10 Administration View post »
3rd June 2024 16:09:19 CM Mercury View post »
CM Mercury
Community Manager

8th May 2024 17:26:25 (Last edited 8th May 2024 17:29:36)

Quoting Askja:
It's currently impossible to test anything serious, because snapshot failed : players are in the state of (roughly) summer 2023.

Personnally I miss 229 levels and good gear. I can't compare anything, I certainly remember my exp/h of last days but not the one of 10 months ago :P

Heya,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Fixed your level to 720 :)

Quoting Ragnarok Black:

I don't know much about the other classes, but a little bit of Ranger does and I'm sure he does maintain Ricochet's damage. 100% without reduction would slightly improve the ranger's hunting experience

Duly noted. Could add a boost to the ricochet for example. Doing more dmg on the second and third hit.

-Mercury
Frostitude
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 200
Mage
8th May 2024 17:30:09

dont nerf classes... boost the weaker ones..

I dont understand why Zezenia's first thoughts of balancing is to nerf, nerf, nerf....

priority should be on rangers and shamans IMO. These are miles behind other classes.
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
8th May 2024 17:32:47

@CM Mercury

I made a lot of suggestions and none was answered... :(
CM Mercury
Community Manager

8th May 2024 17:39:06

Quoting Disturbed Maverick:
@CM Mercury

Heya,

My apologies, totally skipped your post.
From what I got and what we can do now is a 3x3 damage for the holy sword dmg for example. Having the sword hit 100% on target and a reduced dmg around for example :)

-Mercury
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
8th May 2024 17:40:39

@CM Mercury

Please don't mess with warlocks and barbarians, there's no need to nerf the subclasses that are well balanced, just improve paladins, shamans and rangers.

A few suggestions:

Rogue

Traps - cooldown can be reduced to 10s and damage reduction/nerf removed from the Ice Traps special talent.

Ruthless Execution - remove this spell and put Hellish Volley in its place. Barbed Arrow is a much better and more useful single target spell for pvp and pve.

Hellish Volley - change required magic level from 12 to 10. Increase damage by 15%.

Marksman

Spread Shot - The area of spell can be expanded to 6 sqm in front of caster, dealing damage on 3 squares wide by all the way. Reducing cooldown from 3s to 2s.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Piercing Shot - cooldown can be decreased from 5s to 4s.

Marksman can be a ranger focused on wave spells or straight-line higher damage spells (similar to warlocks gameplay), in addition to his buff focusing on critical damage.

While Rogue could gain more focus on luring mobs into Traps and hitting them with the Hellish Volley, even blocking some monsters above the Traps and dealing damage using the Hellish Volley. Besides his buff focused on attack speed.

Meditation can be changed to a buff that provides 3% of hp steal for 10 minutes without cooldown to reactivate it. This way it can become really useful.

--------------------------><------------------------

Paladin

Bring back Desolation (4s cooldown) helping with spells rotation and putting an end to the paladin's lack of damage. Keep Cleave as it is. Changing Shield Slam to 20s cooldown and finally removing Holy Sword.

If desolation is brought back, it could make paladin gameplay interesting again. Rotation would be Cleave 2s and Desolation 4s.

Shaman

Change Hailstorm to a wave or create a new wave spell but cooldown a bit higher than most attack spells - between 8s and 10s - to help on big lures of monsters however keeping shamans doing solo exp per hour below any other subclass.

@CM Mercury

The other post i made
CM Mercury
Community Manager

8th May 2024 17:45:22 (Last edited 8th May 2024 17:46:33)

Traps - cooldown can be reduced to 10s and damage reduction/nerf removed from the Ice Traps special talent.

Ruthless Execution - remove this spell and put Hellish Volley in its place. Barbed Arrow is a much better and more useful single target spell for pvp and pve.

Hellish Volley - change required magic level from 12 to 10. Increase damage by 15%.

Marksman

Spread Shot - The area of spell can be expanded to 6 sqm in front of caster, dealing damage on 3 squares wide by all the way. Reducing cooldown from 3s to 2s.

Marksman can be a ranger focused on wave spells or straight-line higher damage spells (similar to warlocks gameplay), in addition to his buff focusing on critical damage.

While Rogue could gain more focus on luring mobs into Traps and hitting them with the Hellish Volley, even blocking some monsters above the Traps and dealing damage using the Hellish Volley. Besides his buff focused on attack speed.

Meditation can be changed to a buff that provides 3% of hp steal for 10 minutes without cooldown to reactivate it. This way it can become really useful.

Paladin

Bring back Desolation (4s cooldown) helping with spells rotation and putting an end to the paladin's lack of damage. Keep Cleave as it is. Changing Shield Slam to 20s cooldown and finally removing Holy Sword.

If desolation is brought back, it could make paladin gameplay interesting again. Rotation would be Cleave 2s and Desolation 4s.

Shaman

Change Hailstorm to a wave or create a new wave spell but cooldown a bit higher than most attack spells - between 8s and 10s - to help on big lures of monsters however keeping shamans doing solo exp per hour below any other subclass.

@CM Mercury

The other post i made

I see,

I will keep these in mind. Good ideas for sure! :)

-Mercury
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
8th May 2024 17:48:28

Quoting CM Mercury:

Marksman

Paladin

Shaman

@CM Mercury

The other post i made

I see,

I will keep these in mind. Good ideas for sure! :)

-Mercury

Thank you, CM! ;)
Zeek
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 463
Warrior
8th May 2024 17:51:19

Quoting CM Mercury:
@CM Mercury

Heya,

My apologies, totally skipped your post.
From what I got and what we can do now is a 3x3 damage for the holy sword dmg for example. Having the sword hit 100% on target and a reduced dmg around for example :)

-Mercury

The only issue with this is it still doesn't fix the fact when a paladin is boxing 8 monsters the row that is normally missed by cleave would still be missed by holy sword. Why not just make holy sword a 3x3 around the player that way we can box 8 monsters and effectively damage them all.

Also side note if this is done I would hope the 2 second cast time would also be removed.
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
8th May 2024 17:59:18

Quoting CM Mercury:

-Mercury

The target cursor for casting spells is an amazing resource for increasing exp/h, especially for weaker subclasses.

Is there any possibility of introducing this feature into the game for some spells?
Perma Buff
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 49
Ranger
8th May 2024 18:18:43 (Last edited 8th May 2024 18:45:08)

My few class suggestions.

Marksman;

A new spell called rapid fire(think of wows rapid fire) it will do 3 additional hits of 75%->50%->25% with a 5 second cooldown ( this would hit 25%->25%->25% in PVP).
Dex/Lethal ambush would be on a 2 second cooldown but have a second hit for 100% 1 second after the initial hit.
Remove spread shot
Taunt should be 25% of their MAX mana instead of 33% of their current mana.
Split arrow (the 300 talent) should be replaced to reduce the cooldown of rapid fire by 1 second and add another hit for 25% OR reduce the cooldown by 2 seconds.

Rogue;

Barbed arrow should reset if the target dies with barbed arrow active.
Traps 300 talent shouldn't reduce the damage it does.
Ruthless execution should reset if the monster dies due to that attack (could be within 1 second of casting that attack)
reduce Vengence to a 1 minute 30 cooldown.

To make it so rangers dont need level 600 to actually have some OK talents add multistrike and expertise together OR weapon boost and multistrike.

Shaman;

Change heal friend to 2 seconds and make it heal the initial 100% and a second heal 1 second later of 50% (this could be boosted to 125% for the level 300 talent)
Add a wave spell where it will hit all monsters in it for the damage of current hailstorm but heal anyone inside it for 200% of the damage done.

EDIT:
Make Life steal less OP in AOE by making it heal for the initial % and any other monster hit by 20% of your current life steal
for example if you have 20% life steal you will get 1 hit of 20% and all other monsters hit you get 4% from each
So currently having 20% and hitting 10 monsters for 100 will heal for 200 overall, with the changes you would get 56 overall.

SECOND EDIT:
I don't seem to have any characters on my account on the test server.

THIRD EDIT:
Maybe you should reduce the boosts some as they're now all personal. Because of it all being personal it will still be a massive gold sink compared before as a team hunts now will need 3-5x the amount of coins (I assume it will be based on last hitting for the ones that happen on respawn)
« First
6 7 8 9 10
Last »