3rd June 2024 16:09:19 CM Mercury View post »
Onefiveonefourfive
Player

Outfit
Zera
Level 200
Mage
8th May 2024 14:55:51

Pleaseeeee make it so you can rebind the keys for spells... Not being able to hold shift and hit other hotkeys is awful. Make it so you can choose whatever key or key(s) you would like.

Thanks!
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 855
Warrior
8th May 2024 14:59:54

Quoting CM Mercury:

Cleave had a 10% damage increase, which we can still work on. It could be 15% or even 20%, eventually landing at 25% if needed.

-Mercury

Just a bit a of maths to try to convince you :

If you buff 10% a spell representing about 70% of your damage (as it is roughly the case for cleave, probably less), then your exp is raised by 7% (70+30 damage becoming 77+30, therefore 107/100=1.07 : 7% bonus).

Knowing that (roughly, at mid/high level, well equipped) a barb do at least 2x the exp of a paladin, you are VERY FAR from filling the gap.

If you buff cleave by 25%, exp is raised by 17,5% : (70x1,25+30)/100=1,175

If you buff cleave by 50% (just an hypothesis, don't be mad), exp is raised by 35% : (70x1,5+30)/100=1,35

I hope you see know why I write that boosting cleave won't be enough, even if your goal would be to raise paladin exp by 50% (to reach 75% of barb exp - 1/2 becoming 1.5/2=0,75)
Hexecutioner
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 100
Mage
8th May 2024 15:06:30

Quoting Disturbed Maverick:
@CM Mercury

Please don't mess with warlocks and barbarians, there's no need to nerf the subclasses that are well balanced, just improve paladins, shamans and rangers.

A few suggestions:

Rogue

Traps - cooldown can be reduced to 10s and damage reduction/nerf removed from the Ice Traps special talent.

Ruthless Execution - remove this spell and put Hellish Volley in its place. Barbed Arrow is a much better and more useful single target spell for pvp and pve.

Hellish Volley - change required magic level from 12 to 10. Increase damage by 15%.

Marksman

Spread Shot - The area of spell can be expanded to 6 sqm in front of caster, dealing damage on 3 squares wide by all the way. Reducing cooldown from 3s to 2s.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Piercing Shot - cooldown can be decreased from 5s to 4s.

Marksman can be a ranger focused on wave spells or straight-line higher damage spells (similar to warlocks gameplay), in addition to his buff focusing on critical damage.

While Rogue could gain more focus on luring mobs into Traps and hitting them with the Hellish Volley, even blocking some monsters above the Traps and dealing damage using the Hellish Volley. Besides his buff focused on attack speed.

Meditation can be changed to a buff that provides 3% of hp steal for 10 minutes without cooldown to reactivate it. This way it can become really useful.

--------------------------><------------------------

Paladin

Bring back Desolation (4s cooldown) helping with spells rotation and putting an end to the paladin's lack of damage. Keep Cleave as it is. Changing Shield Slam to 20s cooldown and finally removing Holy Sword.

If desolation is brought back, it could make paladin gameplay interesting again. Rotation would be Cleave 2s and Desolation 4s.

--------------------------><------------------------

Shaman

Change Hailstorm to a wave or create a new wave spell but cooldown a bit higher than most attack spells - between 8s and 10s - to help on big lures of monsters however keeping shamans doing solo exp per hour below any other subclass.

Niceee! This solves a lot of the damage needs for these subclasses..
Waoo Daupxia
Player

Outfit
Zera
Level 200
Warrior
8th May 2024 15:07:57

Pyro's mana taken is a huge issue please look into making the buff better
Draconis
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 116
Mage
8th May 2024 15:18:06

People only think about aoe, they don't think about reforming lost classes and some useless spells
Could Buff Shaman Summon, damage and hp based on player, This way, this spell will make more sense
Nowadays no one wants to hunt with a shaman, so this class is useless, with these changes shaman could increase his xp by the hour<3<3<3
Monterey
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 30
Mage
8th May 2024 15:21:18

Proposal to change 'Beast Call'

Description: It allows shamans to summon two different monsters to aid them in battle. The summoner can choose only one at a time.

I - Tank summon which can have same speed and behavior of the new pets following shaman for everywhere as well teleporting to player's screen.

When the shaman attacks a monster the summon will surround it moving like a real mob without inflict any damage to the monster attacked or everyone else (other players).

Thus the shaman will be able to lure other mobs to attack the summon acting like a blocker, although even if the summon is attacking some mob it will ever be teleported for shaman's screen if its summoner runs away and lose sight of it, just like a pet's behavior of jump to player's screen.

Considering a hunting perspective, The shaman will need to lure all mobs, attack one and run around his summon to lure the mobs in order for it to act into a blocker in a real hunt.

About the tank summon features, it could be only based on Magic Level:

> Summon's Hp = Magic level x 70;
> Summon's Defenses - (% of magic and % of physical) or simply (% of negation of all damage) = Magic level / 2;
> The summon can automatic recover full life each 8s (autoheal);
> Able to be killed by players;
> Able to block sqm passages;
> Able to be healed by Areal Healing;
> Unable to attack players (pvp).

Example: A shaman with magic level 80, his tank summon will have 5600 hp, 40% magic resistance and 40% physical resistance (or 40% of damage negated) as only defense.

It'll need to block all damage for 8s until heals full life again or be partially healed if a shaman uses areal healing to recover its hp.

II - Attack summon which is invulnerable to any type of damage and invisible to monsters similar to the new pets, thinking into not be possible to be killed during hunts.

Same behavior and speed of tank summon following the summoner to his screen and it stops on a sqm when the summoner attacks some mob.

This way, on a solo hunt, shaman will need to run around lured monsters to kill all mobs with summon's help because the summon don't move when is attacking some mob.

Of course, this summon helps more in a party hunt increasing damage but can be benefit for solo hunts raising some exp/h.

When the shaman attacks a monster his summon will cast a spell:

> An AOE of 5x5 sqm;
> Every 5s it'll cast the attack spell again while its summoner keeps the target on any monster;
> Damage: shaman's level x 2.5;
> Unable to block sqm;
> Unable to attack players.

--> Suggestion of magic level required to cast: 50.

--> Mana amount to cast: shaman's level x 5.

--> Cooldown to disappear and choose another summon: 15 minutes.
Sanoman
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 955
Mage
8th May 2024 15:34:38 (Last edited 8th May 2024 15:37:13)

AND I SAY, DO YOU HEAR THESE NOOBS FROM HELL WHO DON'T EVEN PLAY ASKING FOR NERF OF CLASSES? THEY MOVE THEIR ASS NOT TO RAISE THE LEVEL THEY THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPINION ABOUT ZEZENIA'S CLASSES, SO FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM ALL.
Phill Mason
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
8th May 2024 15:52:52 (Last edited 8th May 2024 15:53:06)

Quoting Sanoman:
AND I SAY, DO YOU HEAR THESE NOOBS FROM HELL WHO DON'T EVEN PLAY ASKING FOR NERF OF CLASSES? THEY MOVE THEIR ASS NOT TO RAISE THE LEVEL THEY THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPINION ABOUT ZEZENIA'S CLASSES, SO FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM ALL.

+1 xD
Zeek
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 463
Warrior
8th May 2024 16:00:08 (Last edited 8th May 2024 16:00:39)

I dont think the move is to nerf any class, but to bring them up to a similar level. However I can understand the concept of not letting a barb use a shield, and while it might be considered a nerf I think if any nerf is justifiable it could be this one. But even then I think nerfs are bad for any MMO especially in the sense people paid money to change sub classes and nerfing them now is a bit messed up.

Over the years the difference in power is pretty big so this idea that some classes have aoe and some dont is a joke, the game moved to an AOE focus many years ago, and just like every other MMO AOE is king for exp. With this being said there is nothing wrong with some classes having stronger single target or AOE than others and vise versa, but every class should be able to AOE effectively otherwise we are left with the current situation where Barb and Warlock are king.

As a paladin I agree a 3x3 AOE would help a lot and in its current state even after buff holy sword is useless, I think reworking holy sword to be similar to desolation back in the day is the move, remove the cast time, reduce the cooldown and make it 3x3.

I agree with Sanoman its probably annoying as hell to see people like myself who aren't as committed to the game chime in on classes being nerfed, I do think the staff should put some extra weight into the high levels opinions as they are obviously the most experienced and passionate crowd.

#DontNerfAnyone #BuffPala #BuffOthersToo
Pantela
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 381
Ranger
8th May 2024 16:23:58 (Last edited 8th May 2024 16:24:50)

Hey, crazy idea but, what if you actually execute a target with ruthless execution (Rogue) it gets its cd back? Like a reward for using it correctly. The cd is too high to use on every mob as it is, and that would be like a mini challenge to be able to cast on every mob you are hunting :)

It won't solve all the gaps people mention, but it would be fun! :D

edit: typos
« First
4 5 6 7 8
Last »