Rokkekrollek
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 409
Warrior
8th May 2024 16:34:04

My char doesnt even exist in the test client. lmao

Good luck all other -active- test pilots ;)
Black Huntress
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1071
Mage
8th May 2024 16:36:50

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Minor changes:
-Increased paladins Fortification from 6% to 8%
-Changed Sweeping Swipe boost to Cleave boost (10%)
-Adjusted Pyromancers Fire Shield from 12/16% to 14/14%

-Mercury

Why not 18/10%? Over time, there will be more high-level pyromancers (if you manage to fix the last gross mistake in balancing regarding pyromancers), since we don't have a mana potion better than the mana flask, how will it be? Any silly trap and we'll die due to lack of mana?
Onefiveonefourfive
Player

Outfit
Zera
Level 200
Mage
8th May 2024 16:37:39

Staff is very inactive to have a live test server open for a new seasonal that starts in 48 hours lmao...

I can't get any explanation on why we can't rebind hotkeys to whatever you want.

Can't get staff to say a single thing about summon creature being completely useless for the past 10 years.

Test server is useless when you guys won't listen to anyone.

This new seasonal will be completely dead within 2 weeks just like all the servers prior. Keep it up staff! You're doing great!
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 208
Warrior
8th May 2024 16:40:42 (Last edited 8th May 2024 16:42:32)

Quoting Zeek:
I dont think the move is to nerf any class, but to bring them up to a similar level. However I can understand the concept of not letting a barb use a shield, and while it might be considered a nerf I think if any nerf is justifiable it could be this one. But even then I think nerfs are bad for any MMO especially in the sense people paid money to change sub classes and nerfing them now is a bit messed up.

Over the years the difference in power is pretty big so this idea that some classes have aoe and some dont is a joke, the game moved to an AOE focus many years ago, and just like every other MMO AOE is king for exp. With this being said there is nothing wrong with some classes having stronger single target or AOE than others and vise versa, but every class should be able to AOE effectively otherwise we are left with the current situation where Barb and Warlock are king.

As a paladin I agree a 3x3 AOE would help a lot and in its current state even after buff holy sword is useless, I think reworking holy sword to be similar to desolation back in the day is the move, remove the cast time, reduce the cooldown and make it 3x3.

I agree with Sanoman its probably annoying as hell to see people like myself who aren't as committed to the game chime in on classes being nerfed, I do think the staff should put some extra weight into the high levels opinions as they are obviously the most experienced and passionate crowd.

#DontNerfAnyone #BuffPala #BuffOthersToo

That's the point. 'the game moved to an AOE focus many years ago' and 'holy sword is useless'. There's nothing more to say because a single target low damage spell is really useless today even if its damage is increased.

Another option could be the introduction of casting a spell by using a cursor to choose the sqms/area of damage (cursor target) to improve some spells like: Hailstorm - Shaman, Hellish Volley - Ranger , Meteor Shower - Pyromancer and Holy Sword - Paladin if changed to 3x3 AoE for example.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
CM Mercury
Community Manager

8th May 2024 16:43:09 (Last edited 8th May 2024 16:44:10)

Quoting Black Huntress:

Why not 18/10%? Over time, there will be more high-level pyromancers (if you manage to fix the last gross mistake in balancing regarding pyromancers), since we don't have a mana potion better than the mana flask, how will it be? Any silly trap and we'll die due to lack of mana?

Hi,

That was where the changes were made from. It might be that we're slowly creeping towards that. But to keep it fair for everyone we're doing small steps to see what would be the ideal solution since pyros were previously such an OP class.
Quoting Onefiveonefourfive:
Staff is very inactive to have a live test server open for a new seasonal that starts in 48 hours lmao...

I can't get any explanation on why we can't rebind hotkeys to whatever you want.

Can't get staff to say a single thing about summon creature being completely useless for the past 10 years.

This new seasonal will be completely dead within 2 weeks just like all the servers prior. Keep it up staff! You're doing great!

I'm not sure where you get the inactivity from. We are currently changing server settings as we speak based on player feedback.

The summon creature spell needs a major overhaul and that is unfortunately not a priority at the moment.

-Mercury
Onefiveonefourfive
Player

Outfit
Zera
Level 200
Mage
8th May 2024 16:58:44

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Black Huntress:

Hi,

That was where the changes were made from. It might be that we're slowly creeping towards that. But to keep it fair for everyone we're doing small steps to see what would be the ideal solution since pyros were previously such an OP class.

I'm not sure where you get the inactivity from. We are currently changing server settings as we speak based on player feedback.

The summon creature spell needs a major overhaul and that is unfortunately not a priority at the moment.

-Mercury

Oh so now you're deleting my posts when I bring up changing a spell that has been useless for 10+ years is not a priority.... That's crazy man.... That's definitely listening to player feedback. You guys are killing it!
CM Mercury
Community Manager

8th May 2024 17:02:02

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Black Huntress:

Hi,

-Mercury

Oh so now you're deleting my posts when I bring up changing a spell that has been useless for 10+ years is not a priority.... That's crazy man.... That's definitely listening to player feedback. You guys are killing it!

Hi,

Your excessive criticism is not tolerated. You are free to voice your opinions but keep it appropriate.

-Mercury
Onefiveonefourfive
Player

Outfit
Zera
Level 200
Mage
8th May 2024 17:04:48

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Black Huntress:

Hi,

-Mercury

Hi,

Your excessive criticism is not tolerated. You are free to voice your opinions but keep it appropriate.

-Mercury

If I didn't receive so much joy out of killing brs on this game and listening to them cry you wouldn't ever see me here again lol... You guys are something. I will get my 2 weeks of fun and be gone though. You guys will get your $50 from me in return for my 2 weeks of fun. Don't spend it in one place.
Ragnarok Black
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
8th May 2024 17:13:04

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Black Huntress:

Hi,

-Mercury

Hi,

-Mercury

I don't know much about the other classes, but a little bit of Ranger does and I'm sure he does maintain Ricochet's damage. 100% without reduction would slightly improve the ranger's hunting experience
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 842
Warrior
8th May 2024 17:19:57 (Last edited 8th May 2024 17:20:36)

It's currently impossible to test anything serious, because snapshot failed : players are in the state of (roughly) summer 2023.

Personnally I miss 229 levels and good gear. I can't compare anything, I certainly remember my exp/h of last days but not the one of 10 months ago :P
« First
5 6 7 8 9
Last »