Pantela
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 381
Ranger
8th May 2024 18:21:37

Quoting Pantela:
Hey, crazy idea but, what if you actually execute a target with ruthless execution (Rogue) it gets its cd back? Like a reward for using it correctly. The cd is too high to use on every mob as it is, and that would be like a mini challenge to be able to cast on every mob you are hunting :)

It won't solve all the gaps people mention, but it would be fun! :D

edit: typos

Hey, CM Mercury, take a look at this nice suggestion by this distinguished gentleman :D
Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 855
Warrior
8th May 2024 18:38:01

First few test, that 10% cleave bonus acts as 7-8% more exp. To be continued/confirmed tomorrow.

Quoting Zeek:
The only issue with this is it still doesn't fix the fact when a paladin is boxing 8 monsters the row that is normally missed by cleave would still be missed by holy sword. Why not just make holy sword a 3x3 around the player that way we can box 8 monsters and effectively damage them all.

Thinking about pvp issues (?) (and also ending a running back mob) we could imagine Holy Sword to hit :
- aimed mob 100% damage, even at distance, with 2s delay (exactly right now)
- and moreover 3x3 50% instant damage around player, *hitting only on PVE*
That means 150% damage on aimed mob if it is close to you, which is not overpowered at all (my level 700/skill 180ish Holy Sword hits 1400 xd), and once again could help a lot with elite/boss

This 50% 3x3 would act as so much asked supplementary AoE for paladin, without being overpowered (again, with lvl 700/skill 180, 700 damage, right between Sweeping 470 and Cleave 1300 (or 1430 now)

Ofc we need to decrease seriously this 20s cooldown.
Zeek
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 463
Warrior
8th May 2024 18:58:30

Quoting Askja:
First few test, that 10% cleave bonus acts as 7-8% more exp. To be continued/confirmed tomorrow.

Quoting Zeek:
The only issue with this is it still doesn't fix the fact when a paladin is boxing 8 monsters the row that is normally missed by cleave would still be missed by holy sword. Why not just make holy sword a 3x3 around the player that way we can box 8 monsters and effectively damage them all.

Thinking about pvp issues (?) (and also ending a running back mob) we could imagine Holy Sword to hit :
That means 150% damage on aimed mob if it is close to you, which is not overpowered at all (my level 700/skill 180ish Holy Sword hits 1400 xd), and once again could help a lot with elite/boss

This 50% 3x3 would act as so much asked supplementary AoE for paladin, without being overpowered (again, with lvl 700/skill 180, 700 damage, right between Sweeping 470 and Cleave 1300 (or 1430 now)

I like this, yeah honestly I say scrap the 2 second cast time (feels pointless) and reduce the cd to like 6-8 seconds or something like that.
Waoo Daupxia
Player

Outfit
Zera
Level 200
Warrior
8th May 2024 19:22:14

anything with BP Drop??? please
Neo Keixqole
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 400
Mage
8th May 2024 19:28:55

My contribution to all this balance changes. First: mages, o wouldn’t reduce wl damage at all, the class is good the way it is, imo what makes wl way better than pyro even with the buffs is the ability to sustain more hp, as a wl u don’t even have to use healing spell while doing dmg, on the other hand as a pyro u have to heal while comboing, cos u have to wait 4s to cast the full combo to leech hp, nerfed leech actually which makes no sense anymore, the dmg boost doesn’t compensate this issue, so my suggestion is to increase pyro dmg a little more and make life steal back to 100% again, this would make thing even, but wl still gonna have a upper hand I terms of survival. Now thinking about warriors, barbarian is perfect as it is, no need more nor less. Paladins need one aoe to hit box, and that’s all, my suggestion is to make cleave hit all sqm around the caster, with higher dmg on the 5 fronts and much less on the 3 sqm behind caster also with a dmg increase and paladin is good to go. That’s all since I don’t play rangers.
Blackmoor
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 128
Warrior
8th May 2024 20:57:24 (Last edited 8th May 2024 20:58:07)

Quoting Askja:

Quoting Zeek:

+1
Askja is the smartest guy in this discussion.

#MAKE_PALADIN_GREAT_AGAIN
Hyperion
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 125
Warrior
8th May 2024 21:15:05

Buff Hailstorm of Shaman
Necromanncer
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 255
Mage
8th May 2024 22:10:16 (Last edited 8th May 2024 22:25:45)

PALADINO: the only way for him to resurrect again is to have desolution again and reduce its damage, and have an ability that pulls monstrous creatures towards the paladin

Barbarian: not being able to use a shield, reduce damage area skill

WARLOCK: reduce damage from the cross

SHAMAN: food holostorm damage

1 QUESTION: Is there a chance that one day you will create a system for buying and selling dolls on Zezenia, similar to the Tibia bazaar?
CM Mercury
Community Manager

8th May 2024 23:04:11

Quoting Necromanncer:
PALADINO: the only way for him to resurrect again is to have desolution again and reduce its damage, and have an ability that pulls monstrous creatures towards the paladin

Barbarian: not being able to use a shield, reduce damage area skill

WARLOCK: reduce damage from the cross

SHAMAN: food holostorm damage

1 QUESTION: Is there a chance that one day you will create a system for buying and selling dolls on Zezenia, similar to the Tibia bazaar?

Heya,

Will look into resurrecting desolation :)

-Mercury
Oso Ikci
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 50
Mage
8th May 2024 23:21:00

Quoting King Healer:
Quoting Sanoman:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Sanoman:

Hello, I don't understand you, you destroy a class and then want to fix the mess you made... seriously, it seems like you don't take this game seriously, now another nerf for mages....

Hi,

What was the problem here? If you could specify it more clearly so we can try to fix the issue. The idea of the Test Server is to try changes and act based on player feedback. These changes are just for testing purposes currently.

Quoting Tokan Sado:
Buffing sweeping indirects buffs barbarians, buffing holy sword dosen't solve any of paladins currently problems, I dont even know what was the intention on doing this lmao

Would barbarians still use the sweeping swipe though?

e. Seems like this is not the way to go. We will remove the sweeping swipe boost and boost cleave instead.

Possible changes to test as an example:
Lowering the health steal effect of Barbarians frenzy from 5% to 2 or 3%
Boosting Paladins Fortification from 6% to 8%
Changing Pyromancers Fire shield from 12% / 16% to 14% / 14%

Feel free to voice your opinions here and we will act accordingly if the majority agrees. That's what the TS is all about.

-Mercury

THE CLASSES DON'T NEED TO BE NERF, THEY NEED TO BE IMPROVED, THE GAME NEEDS TO IMPROVE IN ALL MODES, IT'S NOT NERF THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE MORE HORNY TO PLAY.

I have to agree, every class that has evolution in the game receives nerfs.

I admit that I got tired of asking for new things, challenges for high levels, 2 new responses were recently added, which was very good. However, I believe it could have a bit of the media touch. Places with access, example:

For you to be able to hunt in the new area, you need to form factions, that is, to hunt in the new possible areas, you need quests or tasks for specific animals.

As was actually said, I personally played with all the classes, I play practically all the seasons and I study the defects of classes from low to high level and I always give my opinion based on facts.

Paladin is nowadays a class that no one uses after 500, why? Why can the barbarian block like a paladin and barb solo does 3x the paladin's exp, what was my suggestion? Barbarian does not use shield and paladin has a weaker area magic than the barb, a middle ground. What was done? they snorted a spell that barbarian uses and increased the single target spell. Do you understand the error? Why not try to do what 90% of the population points out as a mistake instead of trying to change on your own and receiving negative feedback?

Please try the following changes:

Place a paladin spell in area, ancient desolation with lower damage than the barbarian.
Remove the barbarian's shield.
Put the shaman on when choosing the damage talent, instead of just increasing the damage of the hailstorm and tik it again, do the same with the straight hurricane.
Set the buffs to be used only once and, if necessary, press them again to remove them.

+1
100% agree
« First
7 8 9 10 11
Last »