3rd June 2024 16:09:19 CM Mercury View post »
Onefiveonefourfive
Player

Outfit
Zera
Level 200
Mage
10th May 2024 17:40:37

The hellish volley buff is very very small. Please make the attack of bows up to par with barb weapons since you can't use a shield with either. Only makes sense.
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 855
Warrior
10th May 2024 17:54:36

Fast test :

- 10/11% more dps through +15% cleave (as predictible by maths)
- Holy Sword 3x3 useless (predictible too, Sweeping Swipe is doing better AoE), but nice decoration when use ! Btw, my Holy Sword is still mostly unable to kill a running back icy terror ...
Necromanncer
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 255
Mage
10th May 2024 18:15:38 (Last edited 10th May 2024 18:16:44)

PALADIN: cleavage skill gives AOE 8x8 back damage minus damage, would be perfect
Avathar
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 345
Ranger
10th May 2024 18:28:52

Quoting Lola Bunny:
Its really simple.

Whoever has AoE spells hunts and play the game on a fun way. The ones that don't, just can't play the game.

1 thing - Don't nerf any class. The strong ones already are good and fun to play, weaking them are not the key, we need to focus on the weaked classes.

2 - Rangers don't have shield nor really significative AoE spells, the final weapon bow (which needs the ridicolous amount of 4000 points ) is weaker than a staff of a mage. This just don't make ANY sense at all. Once they don't have a shield they must have the weapons with the stronger attacks, it a basic thing. Don't listen to players that are saying that Rangers are "ok" , they are just crying for pvp reasons, but noone has played and level up a Ranger class from 0 to 400 recently without use of illegal softwares (b.ot) . Hunting targeting one on one is just bad.

3- Look the number of players and the number of classes that they choose. There is a reason why anyone plays with single target damage classes and shaman. The way the game works, just don't works hunting on single target, there aren't monsters that let you gain a great exp/ hour hunting 1 on 1 , grindind boxes of monster is and always will be the better option.

4- Shaman is the most weak and useless class by far. "aaah but he can heal and is helpfull on bosses", yeah.... but no one wants to be the "so called usefull class on bosses" guy. Why? The class is simply impossible to level up if you don't have a real life friend that carry you and the gameplay is basically pressing "heal friend".
SHAMAN DON'T NEED A BUFF ON ATTACK. THEY AREN'T DAMAGE DEALERS.
THEY ARE SUPPORT!!!! They need strong support spells, giving damage reducing for anyone, growing up the damage of the allies, etc etc. Shamans need spells that made them on a way that ANYONE would beg to have a shaman on his party, independently of the classes combination and the number of players on the party.

5- If some spells and thing become just "too powerfull for pvp" made some effects only aplying on non pvp areas, to just PVE. Its time to made the game fun for anyone to hunt and level up, even if they don't has class X or Y. Leveling up is the key mechanic of the game, so anyone should be able to hunt and gains similar exp of the other classes.

I found item 2 to be very true, rangers shouldn't be focused on AOE but rather on useful skills to gain more xp in one-on-one. Another quick note is the idea behind each class. Example, an archer wears lighter armor, so he should have more dodge and speed boost. An xp idea would be to put a poison or fire spell buff on the arrows, causing an amount of extra damage to monsters, like what happens when we are attacked by templars.

Item 4 is the best idea I've ever seen about shaman, they are SUPPORT and need spells that help support the party, regenerate life, increase strength or speed, etc. It would make shaman desired in battles.
Box
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 113
Ranger
10th May 2024 18:56:14 (Last edited 10th May 2024 19:09:54)

Some other proposals for Rangers:

[Rogues]

Reduce Traps cd from 18s to 12s.

Remove the requirement of 30% or less of target's hp for Ruthless Execution.

[Marksmen]

Reduce Spread Shot cd from 3s to 2s and increase the range of the spell.

Size today

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Final Size

Norzan
Player

Outfit
Avalon
Level 21
Mage
10th May 2024 20:08:46

Quoting Barbed Arrow:
Some other proposals for Rangers:

[Rogues]

Reduce Traps cd from 18s to 12s.

Remove the requirement of 30% or less of target's hp for Ruthless Execution.

[Marksmen]

Reduce Spread Shot cd from 3s to 2s and increase the range of the spell.

Size today

Final Size

Well done. Besides ricochets, rangers need improvements in their useful spells like these. I hope CM Mercury take a look on it. :smartass:
Kosiarz All
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 633
Warrior
10th May 2024 20:24:01

When it comes to the balance of Paladins, Askja wrote in his posts very specific proposals for changes for the better for paladins. Now it's up to the administration what to do with it, and its actions will show how much it cares about improving the game.
For my part, I would like to ask if it is possible to add a new weapon for each class, e.g. from lvl 500
Such a weapon could be available for collecting a certain number of challenge points. Similar to level 150 and 200 items.
Buster Bunny
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 342
Warrior
11th May 2024 00:41:45

While we still have maps with lots of weak monsters, the classes that can AOE and grind will always make more exp/hour than the ones that single target. Every game that I've played is that way, it's basic math, how much time someone need to kill a box of weak monster versus one templar priest for example? Just look what the players are doing now a days and you will see.If you really want to mantain rangers on single target, you need to BRUTALLY buff their damage at least on PVE, the poison damage should be much greater and the spell to increase attack speed must be constant, just like the life drain and damage spell of the barbarians. How can a class that has the same attack speed as other classes that use AOE can do more Damage per second? They obviouslly need to do more single attacks per second. And more concentrated damage.

I will insist, Shamans don't need damage improvement. They need support spells improvement.
Exclude the Bravery spell requirement to need a paladin on the party, so you can use bravery with any friend that you want to hunt with. Shamans are the supports of the game, they need to be desirable to every class and every combination of the party. They need spells that made the party stronger and bulkier. Otherwise it will always be meaningless, they never will compete with warlock or pyromancer on damage and exp/hour increase on a hunt party. They need to glow up they real purpose.

Again.... If some effects become just too strong on PVP , made some effects work differently on PVE. It's about time to separate PVE and PVP of the game, otherwise the game never will be balanced, and players on non pvp server will always be penalized by a mechanic that it's not even really present on their server.
Avathar
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 345
Ranger
11th May 2024 03:22:55

Quoting Buster Bunny:
While we still have maps with lots of weak monsters, the classes that can AOE and grind will always make more exp/hour than the ones that single target. Every game that I've played is that way, it's basic math, how much time someone need to kill a box of weak monster versus one templar priest for example? Just look what the players are doing now a days and you will see.If you really want to mantain rangers on single target, you need to BRUTALLY buff their damage at least on PVE, the poison damage should be much greater and the spell to increase attack speed must be constant, just like the life drain and damage spell of the barbarians. How can a class that has the same attack speed as other classes that use AOE can do more Damage per second? They obviouslly need to do more single attacks per second. And more concentrated damage.

I will insist, Shamans don't need damage improvement. They need support spells improvement.
Exclude the Bravery spell requirement to need a paladin on the party, so you can use bravery with any friend that you want to hunt with. Shamans are the supports of the game, they need to be desirable to every class and every combination of the party. They need spells that made the party stronger and bulkier. Otherwise it will always be meaningless, they never will compete with warlock or pyromancer on damage and exp/hour increase on a hunt party. They need to glow up they real purpose.

Again.... If some effects become just too strong on PVP , made some effects work differently on PVE. It's about time to separate PVE and PVP of the game, otherwise the game never will be balanced, and players on non pvp server will always be penalized by a mechanic that it's not even really present on their server.

excellent
Sanoman
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 955
Mage
11th May 2024 12:30:34

This is not crying and venting.
I really thought that Zezenia would have a future from the bottom of my heart, but what I see for the future are nerfs and more nerfs, because you don't have the ability to give high-level hunting content to high-level groups, and you'd rather demotivate the few remaining players with nerfs, congratulations, close this soon, the record for online players on the new server was 110, if I'm not mistaken I'm not going to give 2 weeks for 30 or 50 to remain online. Excellent work once again a disappointment. For me the game ended 2 years ago when you nerfed the pyromancer, so it doesn't matter if one more nerf8)8)
« First
14 15 16 17 18
Last »