Pharos
Level 125
Mage
8th May 2024 13:36:04

Nerf warlocks aoe
Buff pyro aoe
Buff Druid aoe

Buff marksman spells ( boring class )
Nerf rogues cooldowns ( short escape, evasion , and the traps all need bigger cooldowns )

Paladin is good maybe decrease damage on lesser aoes in pvm

Nerf barb aoe damage or add a 1 second longer cooldown on there sweeping strikes compared to paladin

Don’t listen to “Pharos active players” because they avoid fights , pay out or ask other war teams for freedom they don’t know much about balancing or pvp adjustments !

Increase skill rate on seasonal server also thx
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 842
Warrior
8th May 2024 13:37:33

Quoting Zero Damage:
The problem of AOE classes dominating mostly single target classes is still a huge issue, for example you have a barbarian or a warlock being able to just spam boosts while rangers struggle to cover their costs at a fraction of their exp/h.

Very crucial point.

As I wrote somewhere else, as paladin 700 the only place where I get decent exp is templars, where I lose money each time I boost, and still get LESS EXP than a barbarian 400-500 going to yahgans barbarians, where they do big profit.

Therefore I'm obliged to go to easy places like yahgans barbarians, where I do some profit too, and where I get something like 30% less exp than those 400-500 barbs .... it's sick !
Phill Mason
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
8th May 2024 13:45:43

I honestly wouldnt nerf classes.
Boost the others to bring them up to speed.
Shadowzin
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 925
Mage
8th May 2024 13:46:40

Quoting Clipse:
Nerf warlocks aoe
Buff pyro aoe
Buff Druid aoe

Buff marksman spells ( boring class )
Nerf rogues cooldowns ( short escape, evasion , and the traps all need bigger cooldowns )

Paladin is good maybe decrease damage on lesser aoes in pvm

Nerf barb aoe damage or add a 1 second longer cooldown on there sweeping strikes compared to paladin

Don’t listen to “Pharos active players” because they avoid fights , pay out or ask other war teams for freedom they don’t know much about balancing or pvp adjustments !

Increase skill rate on seasonal server also thx

Ranger only has damage in magic. Needs to increase base damage or bows
Apokalyps
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 544
Warrior
8th May 2024 13:47:44

Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Sanoman:

Hello, I don't understand you, you destroy a class and then want to fix the mess you made... seriously, it seems like you don't take this game seriously, now another nerf for mages....

Hi,

What was the problem here? If you could specify it more clearly so we can try to fix the issue. The idea of the Test Server is to try changes and act based on player feedback. These changes are just for testing purposes currently.

Quoting Tokan Sado:
Buffing sweeping indirects buffs barbarians, buffing holy sword dosen't solve any of paladins currently problems, I dont even know what was the intention on doing this lmao

Would barbarians still use the sweeping swipe though?

e. Seems like this is not the way to go. We will remove the sweeping swipe boost and boost cleave instead.

Possible changes to test as an example:
Lowering the health steal effect of Barbarians frenzy from 5% to 2 or 3%
Boosting Paladins Fortification from 6% to 8%
Changing Pyromancers Fire shield from 12% / 16% to 14% / 14%

Feel free to voice your opinions here and we will act accordingly if the majority agrees. That's what the TS is all about.

-Mercury

The ranger, shaman, pyro and paladin are coming to buff, but why nerf the barbarian? Leave the barbarian as it is and improve the other subclasses and that's it, it seems that the GMs do not play or do not know anything about the subclass game etc...

-Apokalyps
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1100
Mage
8th May 2024 13:48:29 (Last edited 8th May 2024 13:53:43)

Quoting Sanoman:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Quoting Sanoman:

Hello, I don't understand you, you destroy a class and then want to fix the mess you made... seriously, it seems like you don't take this game seriously, now another nerf for mages....

Hi,

What was the problem here? If you could specify it more clearly so we can try to fix the issue. The idea of the Test Server is to try changes and act based on player feedback. These changes are just for testing purposes currently.

Quoting Tokan Sado:
Buffing sweeping indirects buffs barbarians, buffing holy sword dosen't solve any of paladins currently problems, I dont even know what was the intention on doing this lmao

Would barbarians still use the sweeping swipe though?

e. Seems like this is not the way to go. We will remove the sweeping swipe boost and boost cleave instead.

Possible changes to test as an example:
Lowering the health steal effect of Barbarians frenzy from 5% to 2 or 3%
Boosting Paladins Fortification from 6% to 8%
Changing Pyromancers Fire shield from 12% / 16% to 14% / 14%

Feel free to voice your opinions here and we will act accordingly if the majority agrees. That's what the TS is all about.

-Mercury

THE CLASSES DON'T NEED TO BE NERF, THEY NEED TO BE IMPROVED, THE GAME NEEDS TO IMPROVE IN ALL MODES, IT'S NOT NERF THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE MORE HORNY TO PLAY.

I have to agree, every class that has evolution in the game receives nerfs.

I admit that I got tired of asking for new things, challenges for high levels, 2 new responses were recently added, which was very good. However, I believe it could have a bit of the media touch. Places with access, example:

For you to be able to hunt in the new area, you need to form factions, that is, to hunt in the new possible areas, you need quests or tasks for specific animals.

As was actually said, I personally played with all the classes, I play practically all the seasons and I study the defects of classes from low to high level and I always give my opinion based on facts.

Paladin is nowadays a class that no one uses after 500, why? Why can the barbarian block like a paladin and barb solo does 3x the paladin's exp, what was my suggestion? Barbarian does not use shield and paladin has a weaker area magic than the barb, a middle ground. What was done? they snorted a spell that barbarian uses and increased the single target spell. Do you understand the error? Why not try to do what 90% of the population points out as a mistake instead of trying to change on your own and receiving negative feedback?

Please try the following changes:

Place a paladin spell in area, ancient desolation with lower damage than the barbarian.
Remove the barbarian's shield.
Put the shaman on when choosing the damage talent, instead of just increasing the damage of the hailstorm and tik it again, do the same with the straight hurricane.
Set the buffs to be used only once and, if necessary, press them again to remove them.
Apokalyps
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 544
Warrior
8th May 2024 13:59:27

Quoting <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Phill Mason </font></font>:

I agree with this guy, +1, the classes don't need to be nerfed, just improve the others and that's it, they only improve one subclass to ruin another, so the game doesn't make sense.

-Apokalyps
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 842
Warrior
8th May 2024 14:04:34

Something went wrong with snapshot, I entered test server as I was last year (level 490 instead of 719 xd) :D
Blackmoor
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 128
Warrior
8th May 2024 14:05:32

Quoting Phill Mason:

+1
Perma Buff
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 49
Ranger
8th May 2024 14:11:47

Not only should numbers be looked at but also how a class feels to play and if it's fun.
A lot of the classes are just getting very samey and funnelled in to AOE.
1 2 3 4 5
Last »