2nd June 2024 18:03:10 Administration View post »
3rd June 2024 16:09:19 CM Mercury View post »
King Healer
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
1st June 2024 01:22:49 (Last edited 1st June 2024 01:26:14)

Quoting Administration:
The test server has been restarted with the latest updates! Please download the latest client, which is mandatory to log in successfully. Check the first post for all the details.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

I liked the new changes, I believe it would be necessary to increase Melody's damage.

The change in the course is VERY interesting, I believe it would be ideal to have 3 options, being able to use spells on the monster, being able to select the mouse position, press the skill and it will come out automatically without the need to click), or the way you want you showed.

Change the shamanic healing spell, as it keeps resetting the rejuvenation and this ends up making the talent useless
Maatheuzinhoo
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1157
Mage
1st June 2024 06:19:13

Hello, honestly I didn't really like the meteor shower spell using the cursor, it would be good if you left the old option so the person can choose whether they want it with the cursor or not
Razotto Xan
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 44
Ranger
1st June 2024 07:34:13

Quoting <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"></font>:
Hello, honestly I didn't really like the meteor shower spell using the cursor, it would be good if you left the old option so the person can choose whether they want it with the cursor or not

Hello, I agree with what Matheuzinhoo wrote.
Personally, I only tested Hellish Volley and I think that's not the point. Using this spell with this system gets more complicated. For this you need to click twice, once to use the spell and once on the board/ground. If you click 3 times or somehow clumsily, your character moves in that direction. Additionally, holding CTRL or LSHIT blocks the use of the spell.
You add some grids like in programs for programmers :D

Maybe you need a macro/bot/wallhack etc. right away. You will need to set the specifics so that several do not cause problems ;)

For a Marksman, it is better to change the CD Piercin Shot and Spread Shot
Critcal continuum works fine, just reduce the CD ;)
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 855
Warrior
1st June 2024 09:18:58 (Last edited 1st June 2024 09:46:26)

Hello,

I just had a quick look.

Several various things are pretty good (double-clicks, invite in party, etc...) and I won't comment them further, sorry :D

Ty for adjusting prices of enchanting locks, they are now usable. I made two "perfect" ZZ rings (starting from legendary), the "lucky" one costed me 127kk (rounded, Elysium price), the other one costed me 210kk.

I'm pretty annoyed though with right click things, and particularly this side effect : unless I miss something, we can't use a ladder/portal anymore while standing on its exact tile :
- Right click : nothing happens (and toggle "show menu" doesn't change anything)
- Crtl+right click : player is turning
- In both cases you have no access to menu
It's pretty weird, surely not smooth, to have to be careful *not to stand* on exact tile to be able to use. Moreover, it's a possible deadly situation we hadn't before : if you have the bad luck to stand on exact tile and be surrounded, you can't escape anymore fast without fighting.

Last things :
- cursor spells seem impossible to use while moving (just tried with hailstorm and hellish volley, any move does cancel the ready spell)
- I have no precise idea of numbers so maybe my words are irrelevant here, but please be careful not to create another wrong monster ranger (as was created a wrong monster warlock) : a high level tanky ranger, just standing on the middle of a big pack of (not too hard) mobs, and spamming hellish volley each 2s to reach insane exp.
Ron
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 320
Warrior
1st June 2024 12:42:45

Cursor spells are truly excellent game changes. After some tweaks to solve the issue of the impossibility of moving the character and using them, it will be perfect. For now, well done, Zezenian Staff.
Sr Camarada
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 594
Mage
2nd June 2024 00:20:52

In my honest opinion, this cursor in area spells was horrible.
I hope you still have the option to use the old method. Maybe if you could walk around and release the spell and use the same key that you activate the spell to release it, it would be less bad.
Maatheuzinhoo
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1157
Mage
2nd June 2024 07:55:37

Dear staff, I hope you provide both options for those who want to use magic with the cursor or directly on the target, I prefer the meteor shower directly on the target, I've been playing like this for years I don't think a change in mechanics is ideal at this point , what we players want is new hunts, new items, new content, the difference with zezenia is the combos if you implement magic with the cursor you will simply end this, you will lose the essence of the game. I tested the meteor on the test server in some hunts and it was simply horrible, on some monsters that move very quickly it was difficult to hit, not to mention that the meteor takes longer to come out, I honestly hope you keep the option to use the meteor shower on target.
Ranger Scooby Doo
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
2nd June 2024 08:18:34

Quoting Maatheuzinhoo:
Dear staff, I hope you provide both options for those who want to use magic with the cursor or directly on the target, I prefer the meteor shower directly on the target, I've been playing like this for years I don't think a change in mechanics is ideal at this point , what we players want is new hunts, new items, new content, the difference with zezenia is the combos if you implement magic with the cursor you will simply end this, you will lose the essence of the game. I tested the meteor on the test server in some hunts and it was simply horrible, on some monsters that move very quickly it was difficult to hit, not to mention that the meteor takes longer to come out, I honestly hope you keep the option to use the meteor shower on target.

+1 >.<
Box
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 113
Ranger
2nd June 2024 09:02:37

As a ranger, I may say that I tested the new cursor-spell on TS, and it's useful in terms of controlling the area of effect (AoE), but it's hard to walk and cast Hellish Volley to the point where it's necessary to stop running to execute the referred spell.
Kiad
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 11
Ranger
2nd June 2024 11:11:51 (Last edited 2nd June 2024 11:14:22)

I think a lot of things would need to change for a system like this to work properly and all AOE spells would need to be aimed to put everyone on a level playing field.

Currently not being able to do it while walking, it changing spells which are part of a specific classes PVP combo and adding extra steps to use spells is a bad idea, unless the extra effort has extra reward. Tested Shaman hunting on the new TS and it reduces exp/h dramatically.

IMO the wrong things are currently being focused on, do a few more changes for balancing then release new monsters, quests etc.

EDIT: I know none of the staff play the game in general but I encourage you to try and PVP with these changes when you need to Heal, mana, HP pot, move barrels, throw barrels and now combo with a aimed spell on a cast time which varies (seems to be a bug where you sometimes can use hailstorm after 1 second but sometimes its like 1.2 seconds).
« First
23 24 25 26 27
Last »