Level 214
Mage
24 days 19 hours ago

Too early for April Fools Jokes Guys... :smartass:
Administration
Staff

23 days 19 hours ago

Due to popular feedback we have made the following adjustments:

- Transfers are now capped at level 200 (Elysium) or 300 (Pharos) with skills at level 100 and magic level at 75.

- Each character over level 100 will now transfer and keep their currently equipped set of items.

- The active PvP zone will change every 24 hours.

Please let us know of your wishes for the season and we can discuss further!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Pelaios
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 156
Ranger
23 days 17 hours ago

Quoting Administration:
Due to popular feedback we have made the following adjustments:

- Transfers are now capped at level 200 (Elysium) or 300 (Pharos) with skills at level 100 and magic level at 75.

- Each character over level 100 will now transfer and keep their currently equipped set of items.

- The active PvP zone will change every 24 hours.

Please let us know of your wishes for the season and we can discuss further!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

make the skills go up x5 so that people can train calmly because for x2 it is the same as training in pharos and in the end, as you said, the skills will remain at skill level 100 when they are transferred to the permanent servers and as a player said, make them The pvp zone has a higher experience bonus and loot than the non-pvp zone so people will have reason to go to the pvp zone and my other suggestion is that you make the respawn of the monsters appear faster than normal so you can call much more attention from the players
Nerve
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 243
Mage
23 days 16 hours ago (Last edited 23 days 16 hours ago)

Skill rate 4-5x and transfer 120 skills
2x exp after 400-9999
Make PVP zones super boosted so people fight over them
Godzilla
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
S4
S2
23 days 16 hours ago (Last edited 23 days 15 hours ago)

Quoting Nerve:
Skill rate 4-5x and transfer 120 skills
2x exp after 400-9999
Make PVP zones super boosted so people fight over them

Level cap level 300 elysium 400 pharos aswell, pointless to be lower level after time spend on seasonal which you could’ve achieved on real servers anyway.
Teddyy
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 408
Warrior
S6
S5
23 days 15 hours ago

OMG very nice... See ya in 5 days.. or not 8)
Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
23 days 14 hours ago (Last edited 23 days 14 hours ago)

I know some (many ?) will hate me, but I won't hide below a low level character to suggest Staff don't listen too much people who just want to produce several good makers (or sellable characters, for real life money ofc ) with a minimum of efforts ...

In my opinion, both to avoid maker industrial production, and also to be fair with newcomers of permanent servers, seasonal servers should offer enough compensation (like pet, seasonal shop, fun, whatever you think) to make acceptable to get after transfer *precisely a char which is not as good as what you could have achieved on real servers anyway* :P

(I guess now, I just have to firmly hold my shield to try to block others anger :D)
Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
23 days 13 hours ago (Last edited 23 days 13 hours ago)

Quoting Administration:
Each character over level 100 will now transfer and keep their currently equipped set of items.

Before promising that, you should solve the problem (bug?) of people being able to equip *almost anything* at shield and weapon slot (shovels, boots, helmets, weapon with too high requirement level, double weapon (not all class) etc ...)(stats are not counted, so it's a harmless bug in everyday game).

Or once again you will have many bug abusers and a final mess at transfer (example : a unique lvl 150 char can transfer up to 4 noble zezenian rings).

I predict anyway final mess at transfer, with people raising much chars to 100/150 to transfer all gear they want ....
Niemaa Joadsou
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 30
Warrior
23 days 10 hours ago (Last edited 23 days 10 hours ago)

Quoting Askja:
I know some (many ?) will hate me, but I won't hide below a low level character to suggest Staff don't listen too much people who just want to produce several good makers (or sellable characters, for real life money ofc ) with a minimum of efforts ...

In my opinion, both to avoid maker industrial production, and also to be fair with newcomers of permanent servers, seasonal servers should offer enough compensation (like pet, seasonal shop, fun, whatever you think) to make acceptable to get after transfer *precisely a char which is not as good as what you could have achieved on real servers anyway* :P

(I guess now, I just have to firmly hold my shield to try to block others anger :D)

I agree. There are sugestions to transfer skills at level 120, but this takes an absurde amount of time with the current training sistem. Imagine how unfair this is for players who started from scrach; in 2 months, they wouldn't even reach skill lvl 90. Transfering level 300 to Ely and level 400 to Pharos the server is temporary, it's ment for short-term fun, not to create these maker factorys. I believe setting a limit at level 200, with skills capped at 100 or magic level 75, would be ideal. It would be a good starting point for newcomers or lower level players
1 2 3 4 5
Last »