Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
S4
S2
23 days 8 hours ago

Make it full pvp speed rate exp, increase the level cap even further and ban all boat watchers.
Arabe Poeta Sinistro
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 411
Warrior
S5
23 days 4 hours ago

its just 60 days of season, increase the skill rate to x5, and skill cap 120/130... in now days all ppl have skill 150, so dont have sense do this skill cap 100, because isnt good for new players. Also i understand the low xp, because this season will be focus in reborn, i think its a good mechanic.
Diggul
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 426
Warrior
23 days 4 hours ago

Just going to throw my opinion in given that I am a newer player on elysium just started my character Diggul approx 2 months ago.

After 2 months~ training 8 hours a day or more my skills are 85-85 and lagging way behind level and gear which is a problem. With that being said i think capping skills at 100 is fair to a point because the seasons are supposed to be rewarding to play. Above that would be quite unfair to non season starters i think because the amount of time it takes. Or active players need a better way to skill up like have hunting provide much more towards skilling.

Also think that us players who dislike pvp shouldn't be forced to i have seen a few comments about making all of it pvp and i am very against it. Seasonal should be able to be enjoyed by everyone not just those who are capable of bullying others.

The level cap also seems not to outrageous 200 for elysium seems fair to me give those seasonl players a good headstart without invalidating all non seasonal players work.
Godzilla
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
S4
S2
23 days 3 hours ago

Quoting Diggul:
Just going to throw my opinion in given that I am a newer player on elysium just started my character Diggul approx 2 months ago.

After 2 months~ training 8 hours a day or more my skills are 85-85 and lagging way behind level and gear which is a problem. With that being said i think capping skills at 100 is fair to a point because the seasons are supposed to be rewarding to play. Above that would be quite unfair to non season starters i think because the amount of time it takes. Or active players need a better way to skill up like have hunting provide much more towards skilling.

Also think that us players who dislike pvp shouldn't be forced to i have seen a few comments about making all of it pvp and i am very against it. Seasonal should be able to be enjoyed by everyone not just those who are capable of bullying others.

The level cap also seems not to outrageous 200 for elysium seems fair to me give those seasonl players a good headstart without invalidating all non seasonal players work.

Thats the problem, those who don't like to pvp are most likely not involved in pvp. From my friends and their team they rarely pvp "random" people mainly because of that reason. But This game was originally made for pvp and eventhough mixed pvp is a good concept, its not for a seasonal. When the experience is 2x, people stop fighting after one death because they are exp lovers. When the cap is too low, its not worth it as you mentioned yourself, you played 2 months +/- and youre level 385.. as a warrior with low skills aswell, if you were a mage you'd be able to get 400+ easily.

All im saying that its not worth to grind a seasonal server to be put back to level 200 and 100 skills, even if you train 8hr a day, there are things like training scrolls which can boost you training quite alot, meaning you'd be higher than 100 skills in 2 months.

The only thing unique is the pet, which is something you can buy for 15€ and it does the exact same O.o (lets grind 60 days woohoo)

Imo the server should be atleast 3x full pvp server all the way with transfer cap 300 (ely) 400(pharos with 120 skill,
Diggul
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 426
Warrior
23 days 2 hours ago

Having a pvp and pve seasonal server would solve the issue of pvp. Then pvp server could transfer to pvp and pve to pve instead of the mix that would give the choice to the people instead of being forced into it.

Yes i played 2 months and got 385 but that's hunting 12 or more hours a day. I am sure that people could get to lvl 300-400 very easily on just stamina hunts in seasonal. How would it be right or fair to give someone the same level as me for 15% the effort?

I have used training scrolls but given my hunt times per day it is hard to spend 16 hours offline to train 2x per day so training scroll are not exactly relevant even at 16 hours a day training i doubt i would be at 100 skills.
Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
22 days 16 hours ago (Last edited 22 days 16 hours ago)

Quoting Diggul:
Yes i played 2 months and got 385 but that's hunting 12 or more hours a day. I am sure that people could get to lvl 300-400 very easily on just stamina hunts in seasonal. How would it be right or fair to give someone the same level as me for 15% the effort?

This is precisely the question that requires deep thought, especially from the staff. And all those who brush it aside or with a terse sentence are precisely those who know perfectly well what they want to get for a minimum of effort.

The transfer rules of the first seasons were much fairer, with a rescaling of levels and skills. I don't understand why this was abandoned. Now we've entered a vicious circle, and people are always asking for more.

About equipment transfers, I have already explained that it would probably be a disaster. Instead, we can imagine a "special transfer chest", available at the depot (*one per account, available for each character of the same account*), with a limited number of slots (3?), and a limited list of transferrable items (eg: zz word ok, axe of destruction not ok).
(But for sure people will create insane amount of accounts, so it would probably be a fail too, unless we introduce some limitation in the number of accounts ....)

Moreover, I think that the staff should introduce other motivations than the simple transfer of a character with more levels and more skills. I am sure that with a minimum of thoughts we can find many, which put all together will form a very motivating set.

For example:
- each season finisher gains a pack of 3 skill points (*once per account*), with the possibility of distributing them on the skills and characters of his choice.
- each season finisher gains 30 zezenian ores (*once per account*), with the possibility of distributing them on the characters of his choice.
- etc etc

But as usual, everything is done in a hurry, and those who shout the loudest will have satisfaction ...
Zlodziej Kurczakow
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 14
Warrior
22 days 9 hours ago

PVP or have 10 players playing. This Seasonal should only be used to balance vocations. The truth is that there shouldn't be this seasonal but a new PVP server. Everyone is waiting for a new PVP server without lv 1000 players with absurd skills of 180+ updated with tasks, so a new PVP server from scratch with balanced vocations would be essential.

:D:D:D:D:D
Gremar
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
22 days 7 hours ago

Quoting Zlodziej Kurczakow:
PVP or have 10 players playing. This Seasonal should only be used to balance vocations. The truth is that there shouldn't be this seasonal but a new PVP server. Everyone is waiting for a new PVP server without lv 1000 players with absurd skills of 180+ updated with tasks, so a new PVP server from scratch with balanced vocations would be essential.

:D:D:D:D:D

to be the same as zera? dead
Zlodziej Kurczakow
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 14
Warrior
22 days 4 hours ago

Zera was MIX PVP and was dead because the administrator gave him a general ban and everyone left
Hellsinner
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 147
Warrior
S3
22 days 1 hour ago

Some things to be solved before season begins:

1) To share a list of what types of equipments will be transferable and if we'll have a limit for each type of item by character and/or by account.

2) An answer about raise the skills cap to 120.

3) The Marksman Problem: Many Marksmen have been asking for days for any decent improvement to their subclass to play with it in the season.
« First
2 3 4 5 6
Last »