18 days 9 hours ago Administration View post »
Gudalik
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 118
Mage
21 days 23 hours ago

Well i still dont understand idea of seasonal servers. IT only brings problems. Also if u want keep doing this, in my eyes seasonal servers should be something crazy not only boosted stages of exp and shit mixD pvp rotating while 90% of map is non pvp anyway. Do something new crazy mechanic some new things. And most important thing is that when season is over there is no transfers. That's the view i see seasonal server, other way we gonna get boring 2 months for pvpers and for all other people who are forced to play this shit to get some pet or other useless stuff.
Captain Fuzzy Piddle
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 214
Mage
21 days 21 hours ago

Seasonals were made for testing, yet we get the same shit every time & patches are just randomly implemented into the main servers?
Natural Stormrage
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 297
Mage
S6
S5
S4
21 days 13 hours ago (Last edited 21 days 13 hours ago)

How about making hardcore tp's not require the grand tasker achievment? (as you mentioned before, but never did it.)

Perfect way to test it out this server.

Also, always have the hardcore's as PvP zones, all of them, else it will just be a shitfiesta again.

Time to do something different rather than same old same old things guys.

Kinda wish you asked community before creating this one, this server seems out of place so much, so many things wrong,
doesn't really seem to be liked that much from community of this game either.

Anyways, best of luck on launch players & staff.
Gugoo
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 198
Ranger
21 days 8 hours ago

I don't understand why we went away from the first seasons working it, you got out what you put it on transfer. Go back to that system where your exp was divided by the destination server exp rates, for example Pharos you would reduce the exp from 1-100 by 5x then 100-150 by 4x, 150-200 by 3x and so on. This made it so the server didn't die in two weeks as every bit of exp counted.

IMO this should've been a new permanent server instead of yet another season where it's pointless playing after week 2 and hardly anything is different from the last 5 seasonals.

The way it is setup currently, doesn't attract new players just recycles cash from the current player base and is doing worse with each season.
Sataniele
Premium

Outfit
Triton
Level 149
Mage
S6
21 days 3 hours ago (Last edited 21 days 3 hours ago)

Gremar
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
21 days 1 hour ago

I have a question about rebirth

if I get to level 300, want to use the rebirth and then get to level 150 and can't play anymore or run out of time for the season, when I transfer will it consider the 150 levels after the rebirth or will it do the 300+150=450 and take me to 200 (ely) 300 (pharos)

@administration
Box
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 114
Ranger
21 days 57 minutes ago

Quoting Hellsinner:
Some things to be solved before season begins:

1) To share a list of what types of equipments will be transferable and if we'll have a limit for each type of item by character and/or by account.

2) An answer about raise the skills cap to 120.

3) The Marksman Problem: Many Marksmen have been asking for days for any decent improvement to their subclass to play with it in the season.

Quoting Gremar:
I have a question about rebirth

if I get to level 300, want to use the rebirth and then get to level 150 and can't play anymore or run out of time for the season, when I transfer will it consider the 150 levels after the rebirth or will it do the 300+150=450 and take me to 200 (ely) 300 (pharos)

@administration

These are valid questions. I hope they get clarified so that players know in advance how the new seasonal server will work. Regarding the marksman issue, we need some changes to the subclass, mainly on permanent servers, but every seasonal server is a great opportunity to test at least temporary changes to any subclass and make a good balance among them.
Swayze
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 28
Ranger
21 days 34 minutes ago

Really appreciate the staff listening to the community and making some changes. But please do consider raising the caps on transfers at the end of the season a little more.

If any thought to the next server release in the future. It should be a fresh start server probably pvp, but maybe even a non pvp as well. Or figure some kind of way to have it instanced so only in main towns will pvp and non pvp players encounter each other make trades etc.
Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
20 days 16 hours ago

Quoting Swayze:
But please do consider raising the caps on transfers at the end of the season a little more.

I firmly disagree with that, for reasons I already detailled (industrial production of makers, unfairness with newcomers, necessity to rescale levels according to exp rates of each permanent servers).

To be clear : personnally I don't care, but I truly think it's harmfull for the game, and if I was a member of staff, I would care a lot.

Quoting Swayze:
If any thought to the next server release in the future. It should be a fresh start server probably pvp, but maybe even a non pvp as well. Or figure some kind of way to have it instanced so only in main towns will pvp and non pvp players encounter each other make trades etc.

I already suggested that for season 6, here. I got no reaction, except someone firmly disagreeing with me :D (with no true arguments though)
Mamrot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
19 days 16 hours ago

instead of making stupid sesonal servers and new pets this RAT PET could be a new monster with such a nice spawn , thats what we need new mobs content. :) that would be great.
« First
3 4 5 6 7