Hexecutioner
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 100
Mage
18 days 6 hours ago

@Administration

Basically, you simply ignored all feedback about skills cap, pvp locations and subclass changes. :(
Lupusregina
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 15
Ranger
18 days 6 hours ago

Quoting Hexecutioner:
@Administration

Basically, you simply ignored all feedback about skills cap, pvp locations and subclass changes. :(

The skill cap is fair to ignore, some feedback asking to keep 120+ skills in two months, totally crazy. As for the other points, it’s really a shame
Bardlledoo
Premium

Outfit
Triton
Level 273
Ranger
S5
18 days 6 hours ago (Last edited 18 days 6 hours ago)

Quoting Lupusregina:
Quoting Hexecutioner:
@Administration

The skill cap is fair to ignore, some feedback asking to keep 120+ skills in two months, totally crazy. As for the other points, it’s really a shame

There has to be SOME incentive to play.
Currently you get far less in terms of levels, EQ and Skills.
You don't get challenge points and all quivers/bps are returned to normal BPs (fuck rangers right?)

All that and all you need to do is start from scratch, buy a new pet/exp scrolls/boss tickets(for the daily), do all achievements again to get a lower levelled/skilled character than just playing normally. Sounds like a deal!!
Godzilla
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
S4
S2
18 days 5 hours ago

7 pages of negative feedback and better idea's, yet no changes and remain with shit server settings lmao.
lets wait for a 20 ppl online after 1 week lmao.
Greg On Three
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 116
Mage
18 days 5 hours ago

It's the same everytime, do a couple updates, open a bad seasonal then veeti goes on vacation and ignores everyone, same owner same game
Pantela
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 393
Ranger
S5
S4
18 days 4 hours ago

I'm hyped... Sorry you guys aren't happy. I understand your points of view but, this is still just a game. We're in it to have fun! Forget about the min/max way of life and I bet you'll find joy in playing it again, just for fun.

I even heard about people creating paladins to play, what's less fun than that? contains sarcasm
Bardlledoo
Premium

Outfit
Triton
Level 273
Ranger
S5
17 days 11 hours ago (Last edited 17 days 11 hours ago)

Quoting Lupusregina:
Quoting Hexecutioner:
@Administration

Quoting Pantela:
I'm hyped... Sorry you guys aren't happy. I understand your points of view but, this is still just a game. We're in it to have fun! Forget about the min/max way of life and I bet you'll find joy in playing it again, just for fun.

I even heard about people creating paladins to play, what's less fun than that? contains sarcasm

To all the people saying...

"WELL IT ISN'T FAIR TO GET X IN X AMOUNT OF TIME!!"

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

There's a reason they won't let you transfer with the level you would actually gain, it's because they will commission you buying a high level character instead

Coming soon to a bank account near you!
« First
5 6 7