Outfit
Elysium
Level 356
Ranger
26 days 2 hours ago

Quoting Godot:
Quoting Avallon:
Quoting Godot:
Well... that does not motivate much to play this season server....

And also: no news on plans for marksman rework ? wow.... that brings no motivation at all, for sure.

:/

I'm just waiting for the announcement of the Marksman changes that will be tested this season! and new monsters that make the single target hunt worth it!

Hey devs.... there is a lot of people waiting for this, A LOT.... dont let us down....

The discrepancy between the marksman and the rogue is so big that something is definitely going to happen! =)
Swayze
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 28
Ranger
26 days 2 hours ago (Last edited 26 days 2 hours ago)

I've always been more on the side of retaining players each time a season comes, the past 3 seasons now are not retaining players. Why are we continuing to do the same things? :(
Firstly, if completely new players are to join, they again keep nothing they earn.
Thus leaving them not willing to continue after the season ends.
Each season is only catering to the players currently playing.. which is not much. Why are we trying to please the same crowd over and over again expecting different outcomes.
My suggestion is to increase the cap to lvl 300. Skills should be capped at 125. The game is at a point now were the two worlds standing having skills, items and money that are absurd. Having these caps will do NO harm to both servers.
People should be able to keep all their worn equipment. Season after season I watch people leave cause they can't even play due to no equipment or items. Really I dont see what's the point to limiting this anymore.
About the pvp. Its either you cater to the 2 teams here that know the game in and out and provide pvp seasons it seems just for their sake. It no way shape or form will it help others come to join in on 2 teams that have been here for years off end.
You need to allow room from growth and new people to learn the game. It's always the same results season after season. And it saddens me, really.
Should try thinking more what could be done to keep players around after the season ends. Or what things can be done after a season to cater more to the new players....this seems backwards, no offense.
Box
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 114
Ranger
26 days 2 hours ago

Quoting Avathar:
Quoting Godot:
Quoting Avallon:
Quoting Godot:
Well... that does not motivate much to play this season server....

And also: no news on plans for marksman rework ? wow.... that brings no motivation at all, for sure.

:/

I'm just waiting for the announcement of the Marksman changes that will be tested this season! and new monsters that make the single target hunt worth it!

Hey devs.... there is a lot of people waiting for this, A LOT.... dont let us down....

The discrepancy between the marksman and the rogue is so big that something is definitely going to happen! =)

Yes, please Staff !!! We've talked a lot about this, marksmen need a rework before the new season begins.

Quoting Swayze:

My suggestion is to increase the cap to lvl 300. Skills should be capped at 125.

Perfect! Agree with you! The players on top highscores of skills are around 190 up to 210. There's no problem to let new characters be transfered with skills 125.
Godzilla
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
S4
S2
26 days 19 minutes ago

Sad to see yet another seasonal, no unique server, only thing positive is the pet which is not worth grinding with those server settings. I’ll leave it until a permanent server.
Pantela
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 393
Ranger
S5
S4
25 days 20 hours ago

Quoting Administration:

Season Points can be exchanged for valuable items on the Season Points Shop after the season ends. Some of the items that will be available include:
- Outfit & Pet Scrolls
- Premium Time Scrolls
- Training Refill Scrolls
- Stamina Refill Scrolls
- Seasonal Mystery Bags
- Potion, Brewing & Fishing Packs
- And more!

What is "more"? I'm looking for dungeon tickets. Will they also be purchasable with season points?
Gudalik
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 118
Mage
25 days 18 hours ago (Last edited 25 days 18 hours ago)

Seasonal? MixD pvp? No thanks
Toxotai
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 254
Ranger
S5
25 days 16 hours ago

i think out of all seasons, these restrictions are the worst.

it wont attract new players and as someone else stated, higher caps wont hurt the servers with level 1000's+ and 200+- skills.
Nerve
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 243
Mage
25 days 15 hours ago

I will be giving this one a miss its just a cash grab again.
Seasonals do nothing but hurt the long term for the game, you rush people through all the content then make them basically do it again after transfer (if people still play after transfer).

I have no idea who came up with these end rates but 30 magic level is a joke thats basically just doing hero of eidos in a 1x server.

Theres no reason to play this and you will see when it releases it will be dead on arrival.
Silvanas
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 60
Mage
25 days 12 hours ago (Last edited 25 days 11 hours ago)

Finally, the new season has arrived, but I have some questions and suggestions.

* Let’s start with the questions:

- Can talents be accumulated? For example, if I reach level 300, I earn 30 talent points, reset, and then reach level 150 to gain another 15 talent points, totaling 45? Is that correct?
-When the season ends, will I go to the new world with those 45 talent points, or will I only return with the 15 points from my character's level?
-Will my character end up without any items when the season ends? Just with money and no items?
- skill for gathering, brewing and fishing is 2x too?

* Suggestions:

- Increase the training sessions; 2 times seems too few. We’ll have level 500 characters with training at 60, which is very low.
- I understand the cut at level 150, but the cuts at training levels 50 and 30 are very, very low. I'm not sure what the best cut for training would be, maybe around 100 and 100.
- Characters should return with the items equipped at least.
- All quests should reset, making it easier to redo them in the new world as soon as the season ends.

I hope the level and training limits for characters are adjusted. Thank you for your attention!
Lisa Leslie
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 200
Ranger
S6
25 days 4 hours ago

What we need is for the DEVs/Staff to lock in.

Make this seasonal world a pay-to-enter world; $6 to play. Make it 45-60 days. Every 3-5 days an UPDATE must occur. (Only this world is updated during this time; try new things, introduce new quests, maps, balancing, etc)

At the end of the season make a feedback forum and we could collectively agree on changes we liked that should be moved onto the main worlds.

The dreadful question is always WHAT should happen to the characters. The best way judge this is to see previous seasonal worlds and see how it affected the longevity of the game moving forward;

TITAN proved to be a success both during and post-season. A lot of members returned to Zezenia, throughout the time spent during the season they came to Pharos/Elysium relatively high. (Going from level 1-550 in the span of 3-4 months).

With that in mind I believe characters coming from this season should transfer relatively high to Pharos/Elysium. (Good ratios).
1 2 3 4
Last »