Sir Artorias
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 428
Ranger
S5
S4
31st July 2024 18:17:44 (Last edited 31st July 2024 21:45:06)

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

What i can say :D Dedication :P
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
31st July 2024 19:34:40

Quoting Claws:
What is this?

something for you to sell at facebook later.
Cailleach Bheur
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 122
Warrior
31st July 2024 20:30:24

I liked it, congratulations on the new update, but i have a question: shouldn't shields be Paladin exclusive? Ppl choose barbs for dmg, therefore, shields should be a paladin thing ;)
Zeek
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 463
Warrior
31st July 2024 21:30:15 (Last edited 31st July 2024 21:44:19)

New guy doesn't mess around.
Claws
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 39
Mage
1st August 2024 01:29:38

Administration
Please, staff, make the new boss Cerberus impossible to log out of. Some Elysium players are abusing this "bug". And they are also staying inside without leaving. While another player stays on the outside, causing the boss to spawn over and over again. (opening the portal) It is not necessary to use rappel in this way. Solve this quickly and punish abusers. It's easy to find. 8)

Make this like a Dungeon.

Yours, Law.
Nameless
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 763
Warrior
S5
1st August 2024 03:48:16

Its not a bug. We just sumon him again..
What the problem with that? The boss is stronger and the loot isent to easy to get.

@administration
I left the game, but this new dungeon made me come back. Nice new dungeon BUT it take long. You should make another dungeon so other pt can come in too.
Zeek
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 463
Warrior
1st August 2024 14:21:21

Quoting Claws:
Administration
Please, staff, make the new boss Cerberus impossible to log out of. Some Elysium players are abusing this "bug". And they are also staying inside without leaving. While another player stays on the outside, causing the boss to spawn over and over again. (opening the portal) It is not necessary to use rappel in this way. Solve this quickly and punish abusers. It's easy to find. 8)

Make this like a Dungeon.

Yours, Law.

How is this a bug? sounds like you cant do the boss and your salty.
Maatheuzinhoo
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1220
Mage
1st August 2024 14:52:05

@Administration I killed the boss solo and didn't get the backpack
Mayze
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
1st August 2024 14:59:42

Quoting Nameless:
What the problem with that? The boss is stronger and the loot isent to easy to get.

@administration
I left the game, but this new dungeon made me come back. Nice new dungeon BUT it take long. You should make another dungeon so other pt can come in too.

Is this another dungeon you want to complete 100x within a week? Man, just grind it. Its meant to be hard, its meant to be long. This isn't meant to be how you want... "easy". Its long for a reason, enjoy the grind :)
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
1st August 2024 15:08:59 (Last edited 1st August 2024 15:12:20)

Quoting Mayze:
Quoting Nameless:

@administration

Is this another dungeon you want to complete 100x within a week? Man, just grind it. Its meant to be hard, its meant to be long. This isn't meant to be how you want... "easy". Its long for a reason, enjoy the grind :)

he meant another dungeon instance, so 2 teams can enter the dungeon. every dungeon has this mechanic.
for example, if one guy gets in and takes 45 minutes there, you canot enter it with your team. thats why dungeons have instances.
1 2 3 4