when is the shaman balance???
Palina
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 102
Ranger
2nd August 2024 23:31:52

I think new Cerberus spellbook is bad. All spellbooks have additional magic level, best have +4 +5. And this spellbook have nothing. I think many players will not use it because of that, and this Item will be useless.

And new backpack, +2 melee and dist, why no magic level? Again, many mages will take old bags with magic level and magic resist, which on my opiniom is much better than 2 def.

Sorry for double post, didnt knows where to put it, stuff answers very rately.
Pelaios
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 156
Ranger
3rd August 2024 02:32:03

This is how it feels to be a shaman in Zezenia just use health friend
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
3rd August 2024 08:52:57 (Last edited 25th August 2024 18:04:39)

Now I finally got the opportunity to kill my first Cerberus (in a party, thanks guy ;)), I can give my feelings.

Overall a very nice update. Mappers did a very very good job, dungeon and boss design are really cool (to be honest, Cerberus looks like a bit too cute when you look at collectible Cerberus head :P)

Thanks for all fixes, particularly single player dungeons and various new cooldowns, including coliseum reward (you didn't mention on full changelog)

Come on players, please be honest, staying in boss room while someone else stay outside to summon it is clearly a game weakness abuse, as it was clearly meant by Devs you need one "special tool" each time you want face the boss.

That being said, once again I don't like how randomness things are done here, it mixes IMO too much randomness together with PayToGet system. Paying one dg ticket to randomly get a "special tool" then randomly get an item from boss you will need to kill many times if you are lucky enough to gather a team of good friends willing to share loot until everybody in team is satisfied .... omg I predict much people becoming mads about that.

Even if drop rate of tool is 50% chance each dg (I don't know, I just imagine), that means statistically 2 dungeons tickets as fee to try to face the boss :/

Proposals to fix various things, keeping grinding and fee ideas but balancing them, and trying to avoid future dramas between players :
1)- make lever opening portal to boss room inoperent if someone is inside boss room OR if boss is still alive
- make players in boss room automatically teleported within 3mn after boss died.
- make boss disappearing from boss room after all players in room died :D
2)-make dungeon be free to enter (or with a fee which is NOT dg ticket/PC/zz coins, for example templars/harvesters collectibles).
- make dungeon ticket be consumed only when you enter boss portal (together with one special tool)
- make several instances of dungeon (exact copy, no need to remap anything) so that several teams can grind special tool in the same time.
3) make boss loot ending directly in bags of party players, with a well done randomness system giving possibility to each one to get some loot (for example, if D is current drop rate of some item, solo drop rate stays D, duo drop rate is 0,75xD each player, trio drop rate is 0,6xD each player, etc etc, I'm just throwing numbers, exact numbers to be well thought)

Two last things :
- I have no proof of that, but I'm pretty sure/afraid balance issues will still clearly reveal in the context of boss fight. Apparently shooters will be able to solo boss with well done kiting, and me poor paladin I certainly won't be able (did a few maths and obtained a theorical 40mn duration of fight, non counting invicible and flew away episodes)
- I enchanted my Cerberus backpack from ordinary to legendary, I was pretty excited hoping for new stats, and got nothing more than a few more defense ...:\

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
4th August 2024 06:59:56 (Last edited 4th August 2024 07:27:01)

Yesterday I discovered that the timer of new dg makes me unable to grind for new dg reward. It's sick !

In short : timer is too short, my damage is too low, I can't get reward solo. At level 800+ .... omg. Poor paladin again ...

In details :
- timer is 50 mn
- I killed entire dungeon in 49mn30sec. BUT : mobs were debuffed (by someone else, I'm sorry, see below) and I was lucky enough to not meet tortured hellborne.

One more elite or tortured hellborne to kill, one walking mistake, and I was fucked up.

Now just think, if mobs are not debuffed, I would need something like 75 mn to solo kill dungeon. So the only way for me to *try* to get a reward (solo) is :
- debuff for 2h (49 zz coins)
- make a first run of 75 mn
- wait 5mn and pray for nobody to take dg right after me
- make a second run of 49 mn praying for enough luck (not much elites, no mistake, no toilet, no tortured hellborne ...)

So please fix it :
- raise significantly timer time
- end correctly the balance of paladin's dps :P
(and again make several instances of dg)

By the way, the fact that a player can "steal" (intentionally or unintentionally) the debuff of someone else is a subject we should talk about.

Proposal : maybe we could imagine, for a player who bought the debuff boost, that first hit he (or a party member) gives to a full hp mob is a huge hit (usual damage+1/3 of hp), with the word "debuff" appearing as animation (and mob respawn with normal hp)

It would solve both the problem of "stealing" debuffed, and of summons never being debuffed. It would also permit to debuff dungeon's mobs instantly right before enter.
Palina
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 102
Ranger
4th August 2024 10:35:09

Quoting Askja:
Yesterday I discovered that the timer of new dg makes me unable to grind for new dg reward. It's sick !

In short : timer is too short, my damage is too low, I can't get reward solo. At level 800+ .... omg. Poor paladin again ...

In details :
- timer is 50 mn
- I killed entire dungeon in 49mn30sec. BUT : mobs were debuffed (by someone else, I'm sorry, see below) and I was lucky enough to not meet tortured hellborne.

One more elite or tortured hellborne to kill, one walking mistake, and I was fucked up.

Now just think, if mobs are not debuffed, I would need something like 75 mn to solo kill dungeon. So the only way for me to *try* to get a reward (solo) is :
- debuff for 2h (49 zz coins)
- make a first run of 75 mn
- wait 5mn and pray for nobody to take dg right after me
- make a second run of 49 mn praying for enough luck (not much elites, no mistake, no toilet, no tortured hellborne ...)

So please fix it :
- raise significantly timer time
- end correctly the balance of paladin's dps :P
(and again make several instances of dg)

And that's good think.

You wanna another easy villumb and finish it solo after few days? So you will cry again that theres no content and you wanna new things.

Its good that Boss is hard. Now you can play months to get full eq and stop cry for moment.

But theres people WHO will always complain: its easy and sort, they cry. Its hard and long, they cry.
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
4th August 2024 11:04:45 (Last edited 4th August 2024 11:06:54)

I'm not sure you catched what I explained, my bad if my words are not clear.

- I'm not speaking about boss, but about dungeon
- I'm not saying I don't want having to grind, I'm saying I would like be able to grind
- I'm speaking about balance again, as most other classes are able to grind solo *if I understood correct* (I may be wrong here).
- I'm not saying I want to go fast, I'm saying I would need a longer timer (inside dungeon) to have the right to go slow.

And I personnally never cried about need of new contents ...

And don't worry about playing for monthes, I'm only high level paladin left to accept playing significantly more time than others to obtain same result ...

To summarize, I'm not good target for your answer.
Niezschtz
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 35
Mage
5th August 2024 14:24:19

Quoting Askja:
I'm not sure you catched what I explained, my bad if my words are not clear.

- I'm not speaking about boss, but about dungeon
- I'm not saying I don't want having to grind, I'm saying I would like be able to grind
- I'm speaking about balance again, as most other classes are able to grind solo *if I understood correct* (I may be wrong here).
- I'm not saying I want to go fast, I'm saying I would need a longer timer (inside dungeon) to have the right to go slow.

And I personnally never cried about need of new contents ...

And don't worry about playing for monthes, I'm only high level paladin left to accept playing significantly more time than others to obtain same result ...

To summarize, I'm not good target for your answer.

If you are not satisfied with Paladin, you can create a new character

With the money and gaming experience you have, you will have great results

As mentioned in previous posts, the game is easy, simple to finish
Cailleach Bheur
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 122
Warrior
5th August 2024 15:05:48

Paladins are getting outclassed by alot of subclasses in several points of the game, yet, people still claim that paladins only cry. Back when i was playing Coreano Awk, i was able to LITERALLY FACETANK 2 dks+diroth and still managed to >>SOLO kill<< em at lvl 310. I'm leveling this paladin while talking to 2 barb friends that share their experience leveling their barbs when they were by lvl 100~, they could actually tank more than i do thanks to the huge lifesteal and dmg, meaning shield and buff are totally useless in that situation, same if we compare it to my old rogue. Bravery is long forgotten, which should make paladin a lil more tanky, but we need shamans for that, and they are also long gone... The only role paladins are filling right now is "play chill", you guys should stop attacking those who experience the class and try it for yourself instead of listening to other ppl who didn't play it as well lmao
Sanoman
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1000
Mage
5th August 2024 17:14:58

Hello good afternoon! One suggestion puts the dungeon for each player's personal use, like the deal where we got the flowers. Many players are not doing the dungeon because they have to wait, while the other team is doing the DG, the second PT who wants to enter must wait until the DG is finished. so fix it, otherwise it will be a waste of everyone's time
1 2 3 4