Level 147
Warrior
S3
5th August 2024 17:48:07

Quoting Askja:

So please fix it :
- raise significantly timer time
- end correctly the balance of paladin's dps :P
(and again make several instances of dg)

Quoting Cailleach Bheur:
Paladins are getting outclassed by alot of subclasses in several points of the game, yet, people still claim that paladins only cry. Back when i was playing Coreano Awk, i was able to LITERALLY FACETANK 2 dks+diroth and still managed to >>SOLO kill<< em at lvl 310. I'm leveling this paladin while talking to 2 barb friends that share their experience leveling their barbs when they were by lvl 100~, they could actually tank more than i do thanks to the huge lifesteal and dmg, meaning shield and buff are totally useless in that situation, same if we compare it to my old rogue. Bravery is long forgotten, which should make paladin a lil more tanky, but we need shamans for that, and they are also long gone... The only role paladins are filling right now is "play chill", you guys should stop attacking those who experience the class and try it for yourself instead of listening to other ppl who didn't play it as well lmao

Magic resistance from equipments are limited, of course because with the dynamic system release and its possibility of enchanting the pieces of set letting magic resistance be unlimited could be much 'op'.

Just do the same to Hp Steal stat, something like max 20% granted by equipments. (of course more % of buff spells and 4% up to 6% from brewing potions of life steal).

About Paladins, Cleave is well balanced already. But Shield Slam damage can be exponentially increased only in PvE as it's a single target spell, 6s cooldown.
Cailleach Bheur
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 122
Warrior
5th August 2024 18:58:59

Maybe you're right, Hellsinner, thats why we have paladins all over the game XD
Cadeirudo
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 704
Mage
19th August 2024 16:24:29

Quoting Administration:

- Casting a cursor spell will now trigger the global exhaust.

Administration I was testing this new mechanics, It makes no sense... F.E. I'm Pyro, I cast a Meteor Shower (got 1 sec Global Exaust), continue my regular combo, then the cursor spell shows up, then I click and get a 1 sec exaust again, missing one turn of the next combo, and worse, if I cast the next spell before clicking, I miss the cursor too.

This makes 1 spell needs 2 exaust, just by the fact I'm selecting to aim my spell, I'm not sure if this supposed to work like this or if its a bug.

Please check it out, or the cursor spell works for nothing!

Thank You
Cadeirudo
« First
2 3 4