Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
28th July 2024 03:14:37

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Ranger Scooby Doo:
I stopped reading when I saw 'you bought all the chars with cream.' ALMOST ALL THE SWEDISH CHARS ARE BOUGHT. A bearded man who still hasn't grown up. Before, problems were solved in the game ,today, on the forum

You should've said: 'I stopped reading because I don't understand.' We all know you didn't stop reading and read the full post. It's okay, bro, nobody flames you for honesty.

The fact that you call someone grown up just because he has a beard is hilarious. MATURITY COMES WITH HAIR, LADS!!! You're talking like a real gangster over here: 'problems were solved in the game,' lmao... If you think in-game banter counts as problems, then you've got some figuring out to do for yourself, haha.

Why do you even bother with this shit man. They want you to be acting like this. Just go be a dad and enjoy life bro. Stop catering to these single minded moronic losers. You will actually get better results fighting a wall at this point.
Dreadful Edy
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 591
Warrior
30th July 2024 12:49:01

Quoting King Healer:
Hi guys, how are you? What do you think about the market being the same for Pharos and Elysium? I believe it would be very good for both servers and for the economy of both.

100% agree, on both servers, players abused the arena's potion bug, so in terms of economy, the servers are the same...
Dreadful Edy
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 591
Warrior
30th July 2024 12:49:01

Quoting King Healer:
Hi guys, how are you? What do you think about the market being the same for Pharos and Elysium? I believe it would be very good for both servers and for the economy of both.

100% agree, on both servers, players abused the arena's potion bug, so in terms of economy, the servers are the same...
Palina
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 102
Ranger
30th July 2024 13:04:57

Nope...........
Godzilla
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
30th July 2024 15:34:29

Quoting Zimbz:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Ranger Scooby Doo:
I stopped reading when I saw 'you bought all the chars with cream.' ALMOST ALL THE SWEDISH CHARS ARE BOUGHT. A bearded man who still hasn't grown up. Before, problems were solved in the game ,today, on the forum

You should've said: 'I stopped reading because I don't understand.' We all know you didn't stop reading and read the full post. It's okay, bro, nobody flames you for honesty.

The fact that you call someone grown up just because he has a beard is hilarious. MATURITY COMES WITH HAIR, LADS!!! You're talking like a real gangster over here: 'problems were solved in the game,' lmao... If you think in-game banter counts as problems, then you've got some figuring out to do for yourself, haha.

Why do you even bother with this shit man. They want you to be acting like this. Just go be a dad and enjoy life bro. Stop catering to these single minded moronic losers. You will actually get better results fighting a wall at this point.

Yeah you're right, it is pointless to argue but on the other hand, i don't lose anything by replying every now and then, it just makes me laugh really:smartass:
Elite The Sword
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 80
Warrior
2nd August 2024 11:17:32

I think this would not be good, because it would end the elysium market, the pharos market is empty.
Haridade
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 25
Mage
2nd August 2024 11:21:20

The Pharos market has nothing, this idea would only be good for Pharos, they would end the Elysium market, this would end the Elysium economy. I didn't like it. :( :(
Hemorroido
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 200
Ranger
2nd August 2024 20:21:48

I would like to share a study done on this subject and also a formal argument about benefits of a unified market in Zezenia.

A unified market in zezenia offers several advantages that can benefit all players, whether they play in PVP or non-PVP worlds. One of the main advantages is increased liquidity and dynamism. With more buyers and sellers interacting in a single market, players can buy and sell items more quickly and at fairer prices, eliminating long waiting periods.

Moreover, unifying the markets helps stabilize item prices. In smaller and less active markets, extreme price fluctuations are common. However, with more participants, prices tend to better reflect the true value of items, benefiting everyone.

The game’s economy also becomes more balanced with a unified market. Non-PVP players will have access to items that may be abundant in the PVP market, and vice versa, promoting fair and balanced trade. This encourages healthy competition, offering more opportunities for players to engage in trade and making the gaming experience richer and more engaging.

Unifying the markets also allows for a greater diversity of items available for purchase. Non-PVP players will be able to access rare or exclusive items that are more common in the PVP market, and vice versa, enriching the gaming experience for all. Additionally, a currently stagnant market hinders players who cannot easily buy or sell items. Unifying the markets revitalizes this stagnant market, benefiting those who suffer from a lack of activity.

Another significant advantage is community engagement. A unified market can foster greater interaction between players from different worlds, strengthening the game’s community. This can lead to more interesting collaborations and competitions, increasing player involvement and retention.

Finally, for the game developers, maintaining a single market is more efficient and less labor-intensive than managing multiple markets. This allows the development team to focus on improving other areas of the game, providing a better overall experience for the players.

While there are concerns that unification might negatively affect the non-PVP market, the benefits demonstrate that a unified market can bring significant advantages to all players, promoting a more robust and healthy game economy.
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
5th August 2024 13:50:56

Quoting Hemorroido:
I would like to share a study done on this subject and also a formal argument about benefits of a unified market in Zezenia.

A unified market in zezenia offers several advantages that can benefit all players, whether they play in PVP or non-PVP worlds. One of the main advantages is increased liquidity and dynamism. With more buyers and sellers interacting in a single market, players can buy and sell items more quickly and at fairer prices, eliminating long waiting periods.

Moreover, unifying the markets helps stabilize item prices. In smaller and less active markets, extreme price fluctuations are common. However, with more participants, prices tend to better reflect the true value of items, benefiting everyone.

The game’s economy also becomes more balanced with a unified market. Non-PVP players will have access to items that may be abundant in the PVP market, and vice versa, promoting fair and balanced trade. This encourages healthy competition, offering more opportunities for players to engage in trade and making the gaming experience richer and more engaging.

Unifying the markets also allows for a greater diversity of items available for purchase. Non-PVP players will be able to access rare or exclusive items that are more common in the PVP market, and vice versa, enriching the gaming experience for all. Additionally, a currently stagnant market hinders players who cannot easily buy or sell items. Unifying the markets revitalizes this stagnant market, benefiting those who suffer from a lack of activity.

Another significant advantage is community engagement. A unified market can foster greater interaction between players from different worlds, strengthening the game’s community. This can lead to more interesting collaborations and competitions, increasing player involvement and retention.

Finally, for the game developers, maintaining a single market is more efficient and less labor-intensive than managing multiple markets. This allows the development team to focus on improving other areas of the game, providing a better overall experience for the players.

While there are concerns that unification might negatively affect the non-PVP market, the benefits demonstrate that a unified market can bring significant advantages to all players, promoting a more robust and healthy game economy.

NO THANKS! Keep your cloned/stolen items at your dead server. Enjoy the emptiness you guys created over the years.
Pharos and Elysium are two separated servers and should never mix in any sort.
Characters that came from 10x and arrived almost level 600 at pharos, then leveled at 2x, with barely no pvp.
Tell the truth, you guys just want to sell your items to others players and make some quick cash.
You dont need to present those "polite" arguments, theyr fake. We all know your kind.
Deadpool
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 472
Ranger
11th August 2024 11:28:56 (Last edited 11th August 2024 11:33:34)

Quoting Melecossauro Rex:
You dont need to present those "polite" arguments, theyr fake.d.

"Keep your dead server!"

"Enjoy the emptiness you guys created over the years!!!!"

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
« First
3 4 5