Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting King Healer:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting King Healer:
It's so funny to see level 20 players on the forum with their fake accounts criticizing everything I say or enemies kicked out for being power abusers, thieves, or even racists, haha.

Just a suggestion for the staff, as I saw it work in another game and believe it would be a good idea here. But no worries, most of the implementations happening now were motivated by our posts wanting to improve the game, and you guys praise them—such hypocrisy, hehe.:P

I don't criticize you, the idea is good but you have to be fair, Pharos has a dead market and while Ely's is still alive, it would be fair but with a condition that people can set different prices for each server, for example if I want to sell one Zezenia armor at 30kk in ely but I want to sell it at 50kk for the pharos server the idea is to create an option to set different prices for each server

Funny. Claiming hypocrisy while you bought that account from Law. A known botter, best friends with Kazumaki the original creator of KazeBot. Yes! Let's combine markets for your amusement! You've been free reign leveling for how long now? How long have you guys been botting? You/and your team/previous owner of that account have abused game bugs/afk botted/stolen/abused members of this community soo much you essentially killed the server 3+ years ago. Reap what you sow. Every single seasonal server you guys get bodied by the Europeans before they decide to carry on with their life and wait the next seasonal server.

Global market is a terrible idea. Elysium guys have been going hard since the start of Zezenia. You, yourself can probably single handedly kill the market of Elysium, you've practically been playing non-pvp for years now. There are no wars on Pharos, no nothing. Just grind it out bro, ain't no-one stopping you.

Thank you for time.

first let you know who I am
second law and I are not friends or acquaintances, rather I am an enemy of him
and third, this account has been mine since I created it on titan,
If you don't know better stay silent so you look prettier

The quote fk'd up. I was talking to King Healer the entire time.

congratulations if you like the man that is not my problem, what is my problem is that I am connecting with him

Thank you for expressing your opinion and not talking nonsense like Lisa Leslie.

Your suggestion might be interesting; it's something to consider. I believe that in Pharos, the amount of times I've spent on PvP blessings, removing redskull, and doing blessings because of PvP is also relevant. From my point of view, kks in Pharos end up becoming more valuable. My idea was to unify the markets to promote more trade between high-level and low-level players. Anyway, I've seen this work in other games and brought this idea to the community, but some players and some disgruntled ones started trying to offend. It’s part of the process.

No offense, but the market has been dead for so long is only because the vast majority of the players are from brazil, where people have close to no budget to donate/buy premium cards (some people do but its minimal). All items are preffered to be sold on facebook market for $$ because currency ingame is pointless for you level 500+ people as there has not been any pvp action in years.

Just close down pharos aswell as it doesnt have any revenue, open a new permanent 2x full pvp server and NEVER do any events that affect EXP/HR and NEVER merge seasonals.

My name is Godzilla
Please shut down Pharos, I stole from someone and got hunted. Now I stay on the forum complaining about everything, asking for another permanent server so I can play with my brother and be happy. All the players on Pharos are bots, but I've been banned multiple times for cave botting, but I've changed. I hate all the BRs because they don't let me play

You’re right, please allow me to play the game!! I’m begging you!!
Ranger Scooby Doo
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
22nd July 2024 15:09:01

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Ranger Scooby Doo:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting King Healer:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting King Healer:
It's so funny to see level 20 players on the forum with their fake accounts criticizing everything I say or enemies kicked out for being power abusers, thieves, or even racists, haha.

Just a suggestion for the staff, as I saw it work in another game and believe it would be a good idea here. But no worries, most of the implementations happening now were motivated by our posts wanting to improve the game, and you guys praise them—such hypocrisy, hehe.:P

I don't criticize you, the idea is good but you have to be fair, Pharos has a dead market and while Ely's is still alive, it would be fair but with a condition that people can set different prices for each server, for example if I want to sell one Zezenia armor at 30kk in ely but I want to sell it at 50kk for the pharos server the idea is to create an option to set different prices for each server

Funny. Claiming hypocrisy while you bought that account from Law. A known botter, best friends with Kazumaki the original creator of KazeBot. Yes! Let's combine markets for your amusement! You've been free reign leveling for how long now? How long have you guys been botting? You/and your team/previous owner of that account have abused game bugs/afk botted/stolen/abused members of this community soo much you essentially killed the server 3+ years ago. Reap what you sow. Every single seasonal server you guys get bodied by the Europeans before they decide to carry on with their life and wait the next seasonal server.

Global market is a terrible idea. Elysium guys have been going hard since the start of Zezenia. You, yourself can probably single handedly kill the market of Elysium, you've practically been playing non-pvp for years now. There are no wars on Pharos, no nothing. Just grind it out bro, ain't no-one stopping you.

Thank you for time.

congratulations if you like the man that is not my problem, what is my problem is that I am connecting with him

Thank you for expressing your opinion and not talking nonsense like Lisa Leslie.

Your suggestion might be interesting; it's something to consider. I believe that in Pharos, the amount of times I've spent on PvP blessings, removing redskull, and doing blessings because of PvP is also relevant. From my point of view, kks in Pharos end up becoming more valuable. My idea was to unify the markets to promote more trade between high-level and low-level players. Anyway, I've seen this work in other games and brought this idea to the community, but some players and some disgruntled ones started trying to offend. It’s part of the process.

No offense, but the market has been dead for so long is only because the vast majority of the players are from brazil, where people have close to no budget to donate/buy premium cards (some people do but its minimal). All items are preffered to be sold on facebook market for $$ because currency ingame is pointless for you level 500+ people as there has not been any pvp action in years.

Just close down pharos aswell as it doesnt have any revenue, open a new permanent 2x full pvp server and NEVER do any events that affect EXP/HR and NEVER merge seasonals.

My name is Godzilla
Please shut down Pharos, I stole from someone and got hunted. Now I stay on the forum complaining about everything, asking for another permanent server so I can play with my brother and be happy. All the players on Pharos are bots, but I've been banned multiple times for cave botting, but I've changed. I hate all the BRs because they don't let me play

I don't allow it, we don't like thieves

Thief, thief, thief
Agron
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
22nd July 2024 16:25:38

I like the idea but i think its a bad one.

Everything is 2x easier to obtain on Pharos than on Elysium cuz it being 2x skills to 100 and 2x exp all the way.

That being said, the market on Pharos been dead for years due to everyone only selling it for $$ and not ingame currency. And on top of that, the players that still DO play pharos are the same team and probably own every item already and dont need more. And since Pharos cant accept new players the market will never be alive again. Without a doubt some on elysium do the same but there is still an active market and advertisement.

Might be an unpopulair opinion but I would re-introduce the worldtransfer system with reduced rates accordingly to the server.
Godzilla
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
22nd July 2024 17:01:42

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting King Healer:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting King Healer:

Thank you for time.

My name is Godzilla

Thief, thief, thief

Ignorance is bliss, sadly your peanut brain can't grasp such intelligence. I wish it was me who stole items from account sharing idiots lmao. Either way, there are many thiefs among yourselfves, y'all aint no saint.
Zimbz
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 15
Warrior
22nd July 2024 22:53:06

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting King Healer:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting King Healer:

Thank you for time.

My name is Godzilla

Thief, thief, thief

Ignorance is bliss, sadly your peanut brain can't grasp such intelligence. I wish it was me who stole items from account sharing idiots lmao. Either way, there are many thiefs among yourselfves, y'all aint no saint.

gaslighting full effect mode.
Ranger Scooby Doo
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
23rd July 2024 21:03:25

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting King Healer:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Pelaios:
Quoting King Healer:

Thank you for time.

My name is Godzilla

Thief, thief, thief

Everybody knows it was you, thief!!
Makavelly
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 545
Ranger
24th July 2024 00:43:55

Delete pharos today.
Agron
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 593
Warrior
24th July 2024 08:16:57 (Last edited 24th July 2024 08:17:30)

Quoting Makavelly:
Delete pharos today.

Best post ive seen so far!

IMO game needs a hard reset, active staff and then maybe we can think about growing :D:smartass:
Lisa Leslie
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 200
Ranger
24th July 2024 09:09:21

Quoting Makavelly:
Delete pharos today.

Might be the move.

Stop pushing updates to Pharos.
Create a new world.
Start posting how-to-complete quests on the wiki
Really give the community something!

@Veeti - Stop grinding Runescape
Ranger Scooby Doo
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
24th July 2024 15:42:33

You ask for the closure of Pharos because you can't play, it's pathetic
Your team has at least 20-25 characters with good levels to fight a war
The truth is that you don't want to fight; you just want to log in, hunt, and kill one person alone out of position
1 2 3 4 5