Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Makavelly:
Delete pharos today.

@Veeti - Stop grinding Runescape

-1, OldSchool Runescape is GOAT8)

Quoting Ranger Scooby Doo:
You ask for the closure of Pharos because you can't play, it's pathetic
Your team has at least 20-25 characters with good levels to fight a war
The truth is that you don't want to fight; you just want to log in, hunt, and kill one person alone out of position

I feel bad for you because you think the only reason people don't play this game is that you think you run it. Just so you know, I quit this game long before I left your team (and many others did the same). The only pathetic thing in this story is that you're so simple-minded, easily satisfied, and have an attention span of a little baby, where the excitement comes from killing creeps in a player base with peak moments of five people online. The only reason people don't play is that the game is poorly managed and not worth their time. The only reason you're still playing it is because you either don't have the capacity to learn something else or simply can't afford games that are pay-to-play. Just sit down and enjoy your farming simulator.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply to you, haha. You probably don't understand anything other than what you've already mentioned, because babies only communicate through crying and repeating the same word over and over, since that's all they know.
Claws
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 39
Mage
25th July 2024 19:13:38

Quoting Makavelly:
Delete pharos today.

I CANT PLAY PHAROS, PLEASE DELETE IT! :\

Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Makavelly:
Delete pharos today.

Might be the move.

Stop pushing updates to Pharos.
Create a new world.
Start posting how-to-complete quests on the wiki
Really give the community something!

Are you talking about updating the Wiki? You had access to it for many months and did nothing, just complained on the forum because you are weak, and then you made a video on YouTube attacking the staff... And you lost your access because that's who you are and always have been, a nobody! Enjoy the next seasonals with your friends, because that's all you can have. You wanted a Mixed PvP server, and you managed to kill the server in less than a year. Because you are toxic and abusive to newcomers. And you pretend to be saints on the forum. Despite all the problems we faced, we managed to keep at least 20 active daily players on Pharos. But if you are unhappy playing, it's simple, find another game for yourself, weakling.
Silencerxz
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
25th July 2024 22:32:40

godzilla mrs drama also known as "please nerv pyro" jajaja kekeke I always said that she is a toxic forum cry baby, she was asking to nerv pyro even when she wasnt playing omg what a cancer... and now pyro needed buff anyway and it received it, so from the beggining it was just mrs godzilla purpose to make some chaos in the game that he cant play because, as we see, he is a toxic thief... kkkk opsk opsk aushahshaha
Ranger Scooby Doo
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
26th July 2024 01:35:12

Quoting Silencerxz:
godzilla mrs drama also known as "please nerv pyro" jajaja kekeke I always said that she is a toxic forum cry baby, she was asking to nerv pyro even when she wasnt playing omg what a cancer... and now pyro needed buff anyway and it received it, so from the beggining it was just mrs godzilla purpose to make some chaos in the game that he cant play because, as we see, he is a toxic thief... kkkk opsk opsk aushahshaha

It's a good thing the staff is stopping listening to these guys; they don't play, yet they still want to give their opinion.
Doney
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 42
Warrior
26th July 2024 01:55:39

Quoting Claws:
Quoting Makavelly:
Delete pharos today.

Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Makavelly:
Delete pharos today.

Might be the move.

Create a new world.

Are you talking about updating the Wiki? You had access to it for many months and did nothing, just complained on the forum because you are weak, and then you made a video on YouTube attacking the staff... And you lost your access because that's who you are and always have been, a nobody! Enjoy the next seasonals with your friends, because that's all you can have. You wanted a Mixed PvP server, and you managed to kill the server in less than a year. Because you are toxic and abusive to newcomers. And you pretend to be saints on the forum. Despite all the problems we faced, we managed to keep at least 20 active daily players on Pharos. But if you are unhappy playing, it's simple, find another game for yourself, weakling.

You guys are funny, always been the worst team in the game and due to a staff huge mistake (let you guys be able to transfer chars level 400-500 leveled up on a 90 day mixed pvp 10x seasonal server) and get higher level than characters with 2-5 years old, result? they got demotivated, but not because of the level you guys had, it was cuz of the piece of shit and boring playstyle you guys have, wait till everyone logs out, go fight 30 vs 10, die once and never come back, exp for the whole night with 100 makers trapping/watching boats. They all sit there and wait for 1-3 hours for a piece of fight, you guys intend to afk, never leave pz but when everyone logs out you all come for a shit fight, then leave.
Your team killed the game, your team made everyone from enemies team quit, bought most of the characters from them, and now act like you all were the big bosses that won the game and don't let anyone play, so since the day enemies stopped, nothing has changed, you guys still play like little girls, with 100 makers watching the whole world map 24/7 then fight when you have numerical advantage, that's pathetic.
Lisa Leslie
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 200
Ranger
26th July 2024 04:06:21

Quoting Claws:
Quoting Makavelly:
Delete pharos today.

Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Makavelly:
Delete pharos today.

Might be the move.

Create a new world.

Even when I was fighting you guys, I got one of you guys into the discord so you can see that nothing fishy was going on. You did nothing but ask for information, nothing of value came from anyone from your team. I enjoy this game, I play it honorably. You guys bought CREAM's account and still managed to get dumpstered by a team whose timezone never aligned.

I practically made the entire wiki using my free time, to grow the community you have to put information out...BUT NOPE! Gotta gatekeep everything for the Brazilians who utilize a kite on top of their hut in order to receive internet. Consistently come into the forums and hassle the staff because FORGET REAL LIFE, GOTTA BOT 24/7, WATCH CHAR 24/7. Ever thought about playing the game like a decent human? But for real go and check how many updates you've made on the wiki since my last update, I'll sit here and wait.

I never wanted a mixed-pvp server. I always wanted a PvP server. Typical brazilian behavior to throw the words "toxic" and "racism" around 24/7. The type of stuff you guys would say to me after finding out I was Brazilian and refused to play with you guys would inspire MLK to march a 2nd time. You guys always play the victim card any and every chance you get. Countless videos of you guys AFK botting, watch char'ing, once again the creator of the bot was on your team, hopefully Kazumaki got a good job with Google or someshit.

I didn't even play Titan. You guys killed me randomly when I was like level 300~ on Pharos with like 20 level 150~250's. I didn't even know you guys existed as people. You transferred to Pharos with alot of money, items and most importantly levels. You guys abused watch chars, pz zones to a point a lot of our members sold their characters. (Your team bought several of them).

We stopped playing Zezenia and moved on in life. I come by from time to time...look at the highscores and smile knowing you guys are stuck here basically playing non-pvp on Pharos. Maybe or maybe not I'll see you guys in the next seasonal server.

And @Cristao the Ukrainian - watch out...theres an enemy from within
Unlimitted
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 883
Mage
26th July 2024 13:39:52

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Makavelly:
Delete pharos today.

+1

Quoting Lisa Leslie:
Quoting Makavelly:
Delete pharos today.

-1, OldSchool Runescape is GOAT8)

You ask for the closure of Pharos because you can't play, it's pathetic
Your team has at least 20-25 characters with good levels to fight a war
The truth is that you don't want to fight; you just want to log in, hunt, and kill one person alone out of position

I feel bad for you because you think the only reason people don't play this game is that you think you run it. Just so you know, I quit this game long before I left your team (and many others did the same). The only pathetic thing in this story is that you're so simple-minded, easily satisfied, and have an attention span of a little baby, where the excitement comes from killing creeps in a player base with peak moments of five people online. The only reason people don't play is that the game is poorly managed and not worth their time. The only reason you're still playing it is because you either don't have the capacity to learn something else or simply can't afford games that are pay-to-play. Just sit down and enjoy your farming simulator.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to reply to you, haha. You probably don't understand anything other than what you've already mentioned, because babies only communicate through crying and repeating the same word over and over, since that's all they know.

You are completely useless, you and Makavelly better go cry somewhere else...

If you're going to cry, send audio
Ranger Scooby Doo
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
27th July 2024 04:23:33

I stopped reading when I saw 'you bought all the chars with cream.' ALMOST ALL THE SWEDISH CHARS ARE BOUGHT. A bearded man who still hasn't grown up. Before, problems were solved in the game ,today, on the forum
Godzilla
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
27th July 2024 10:21:48

I stopped reading when I saw 'you bought all the chars with cream.' ALMOST ALL THE SWEDISH CHARS ARE BOUGHT. A bearded man who still hasn't grown up. Before, problems were solved in the game ,today, on the forum

You should've said: 'I stopped reading because I don't understand.' We all know you didn't stop reading and read the full post. It's okay, bro, nobody flames you for honesty.

The fact that you call someone grown up just because he has a beard is hilarious. MATURITY COMES WITH HAIR, LADS!!! You're talking like a real gangster over here: 'problems were solved in the game,' lmao... If you think in-game banter counts as problems, then you've got some figuring out to do for yourself, haha.
Ranger Scooby Doo
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 10
Ranger
28th July 2024 01:56:10

Quoting Godzilla:

You should've said: 'I stopped reading because I don't understand.' We all know you didn't stop reading and read the full post. It's okay, bro, nobody flames you for honesty.

The fact that you call someone grown up just because he has a beard is hilarious. MATURITY COMES WITH HAIR, LADS!!! You're talking like a real gangster over here: 'problems were solved in the game,' lmao... If you think in-game banter counts as problems, then you've got some figuring out to do for yourself, haha.

se for chorar manda audio
« First
2 3 4 5