Mamrot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
11th June 2024 06:40:32

Quoting Askja:
Thank you Mamrot for the effort of giving numbers, I feel suddenly less alone.

From more than one year I'm shouting in the desert telling the gap between barbs and paladins is *HUGE*. Most people just try to argue with *ideas*, but almost nobody have a look at *numbers* : ideas are empty if you don't link them with numbers.

I did much maths like yours and tried multiple times to explain them, but for some reason I can't catch, staff is incredibly timorous with the idea of buffing seriously paladin's damage (and I'm not talking about silencious barbs never taking part in that discussion, or even a few paladins claiming there is no problem ... before turning barbs themselves a few moment later).

Nevertheless, I still keep an hope in that balance round, waiting for a "balance III" then a "balance IV", etc .... :D

yeah i understand you :)

i dont want to have op class, i just want to have well balanced classes :)
All classes as well shall have the same possibility to hunt alone (exp /h ) using atributes specific for classes and making for them specific respawns.
Frostitude
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 200
Mage
11th June 2024 17:51:43

Quoting Mamrot:
Quoting Askja:
Thank you Mamrot for the effort of giving numbers, I feel suddenly less alone.

From more than one year I'm shouting in the desert telling the gap between barbs and paladins is *HUGE*. Most people just try to argue with *ideas*, but almost nobody have a look at *numbers* : ideas are empty if you don't link them with numbers.

I did much maths like yours and tried multiple times to explain them, but for some reason I can't catch, staff is incredibly timorous with the idea of buffing seriously paladin's damage (and I'm not talking about silencious barbs never taking part in that discussion, or even a few paladins claiming there is no problem ... before turning barbs themselves a few moment later).

Nevertheless, I still keep an hope in that balance round, waiting for a "balance III" then a "balance IV", etc .... :D

yeah i understand you :)

i dont want to have op class, i just want to have well balanced classes :)
All classes as well shall have the same possibility to hunt alone (exp /h ) using atributes specific for classes and making for them specific respawns.

I think the main issue for barbarians is lifesteal. Lifesteal on any class that works well with it is strong.

By changing the formula for lifesteal barbarians wont be as OP as they are. Imo they need to deal more dmg than paladin but not be as tanky as Paladin. And in endgame, there is no difference in tankiness because what they lack in defence and healpower compared to paladin is being compensated by lifesteal.
Norzan
Player

Outfit
Avalon
Level 21
Mage
11th June 2024 18:12:45

Well, it's quite simple, just put a limit on the hp-steal you get from using equips to a max of 15% to 20%, instead of the 33% to 35% all subclasses can get now with a full set of hp-steal.

Introduce the same type of limit that was applied to magic resistance before, a cap of 35% mr from equips. Nothing new, same solution to rebalance.
Zeek
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 463
Warrior
11th June 2024 22:30:34

Nerfing lifesteal is tricky as it affects all classes, I agree there are ways this can be handled where it doesn't harm things too much, but I really liked Askjas idea he posted earlier in a different thread.

Quoting Askja:

- cap *absolute value per hit* instead of %, in order to avoid insane LS of high damage class without penalyzing low damage class. This absolute value could depend on level and also healing stats, offering player an interesting progression feeling, and flexibility in building (talents/gear).
Box
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 113
Ranger
12th June 2024 20:38:20

Amazing update ! A last proposal concerning rangers resources:

- Set Arrow Volley (marksman) and Traps (rogue) to also be enable as cursor spells.
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 209
Warrior
12th June 2024 21:22:54

Quoting Box:
Amazing update ! A last proposal concerning rangers resources:

- Set Arrow Volley (marksman) and Traps (rogue) to also be enable as cursor spells.

Agreed
Piekpoa Ehta
Player

Outfit
Cronus
Level 22
Warrior
13th June 2024 03:58:51

What about implement solo dungeon? And not wait for be 2 ppl, dont have too much time to play so i think solo dngs can be good idea
Godzilla
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
13th June 2024 06:29:49

Quoting Piekpoa Ehta:
What about implement solo dungeon? And not wait for be 2 ppl, dont have too much time to play so i think solo dngs can be good idea

+1
Ron
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 320
Warrior
13th June 2024 10:39:16

Quoting Box:

Nice, +1 :D
King Healer
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
13th June 2024 10:47:00

Honestly, I think that all many spells could have this option, including mortal melody, I think the only spell that could be kept as is would be cross, to make hunting a warlock as difficult as possible.

If all classes had two 2-second AoE spells, it would make their exp/h at least similar.
« First
2 3 4 5 6