3 4 5 6
Hellsinner
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
13th June 2024 11:18:06

Yeah, we need more spells linked to this feature because it can favor a better PvM gameplay mostly for shamans and rangers, helping to bridge the exp gap between subclasses.

Another spell which could be fit on cursor option is Paladin's Holy Sword besides mentioned spells in last comments.
Frostitude
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 200
Mage
13th June 2024 12:53:21 (Last edited 13th June 2024 12:54:14)

Quoting King Healer:
Honestly, I think that all many spells could have this option, including mortal melody, I think the only spell that could be kept as is would be cross, to make hunting a warlock as difficult as possible.

If all classes had two 2-second AoE spells, it would make their exp/h at least similar.

IF they decide to do that with Mortal melody it should not heal party members and only deal damage... Its rediculous you are proposing that you can get best of both worlds.. If you want to heal AND do dmg with the same spell, you should put some efforts in.

Why should it be made easier?

To me it just screams "MACRO OVERPOWERED DISTANCE HEALING AND DMG"... Makes zero sense.
Perma Buff
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 49
Ranger
13th June 2024 13:50:37

Quoting Hellsinner:
Yeah, we need more spells linked to this feature because it can favor a better PvM gameplay mostly for shamans and rangers, helping to bridge the exp gap between subclasses.

Another spell which could be fit on cursor option is Paladin's Holy Sword besides mentioned spells in last comments.

People want it to be super easy all the time.

You need to have a tiny bit of skills needed in the game, I know most people just macro/bot this stuff but positioning/timing is something that will set apart the people who are willing to put in effort and those who won't.

IMO more spells need to be moved to a wave type system (Helps a ton with macros), make Cross's shape like that of mortal melody, set apart the sub classes a bit more by adding more wave spells/beams/procs.
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1100
Mage
13th June 2024 14:08:07

Quoting Zero Damage:
Quoting Hellsinner:

You need to have a tiny bit of skills needed in the game, I know most people just macro/bot this stuff but positioning/timing is something that will set apart the people who are willing to put in effort and those who won't.

IMO more spells need to be moved to a wave type system (Helps a ton with macros), make Cross's shape like that of mortal melody, set apart the sub classes a bit more by adding more wave spells/beams/procs.

Do you know why a warlock has twice as much exp as a shaman? Simply because of the cross.

Then you come and say "just do the cross like mortal melody".
With this, the warlock will return to doing around 50% of the exp he did solo, causing all warlocks to become discouraged and again the pyromancer will be used as an example and will do 3x the exp of any other class, then they will nerf and the pyromancer becomes increasingly weakened and you are taking away the desire of all mages to level up, as they see that every time they level up, they get nerfed.

When I say something on this forum, to facilitate or increase the exp of a class, it is not to facilitate the use of macros or anything else like that. It's simply because I've played with all the classes in this game for some time and know what a class needs to improve and equalize the exp and make a good average for everyone.

By changing the mortal melody to the idea of ​​hailstorm, you create a better shaman and even so it won't do the exp of wl or pyromancer, but I believe it could do about 80%.

I'm asking to test only, test server.

Make a marksman spell similar to the trap idea and place mortal melody in an area like hailstorm and without the need to position yourself to hit a straight spell that hits 50% of the warlock's area and about 10% of the warlock's area. pyromancer.
Monterey
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 30
Mage
13th June 2024 14:44:07

Quoting King Healer:
Quoting Zero Damage:
Quoting Hellsinner:

Do you know why a warlock has twice as much exp as a shaman? Simply because of the cross.

With this, the warlock will return to doing around 50% of the exp he did solo, causing all warlocks to become discouraged and again the pyromancer will be used as an example and will do 3x the exp of any other class, then they will nerf and the pyromancer becomes increasingly weakened and you are taking away the desire of all mages to level up, as they see that every time they level up, they get nerfed.

When I say something on this forum, to facilitate or increase the exp of a class, it is not to facilitate the use of macros or anything else like that. It's simply because I've played with all the classes in this game for some time and know what a class needs to improve and equalize the exp and make a good average for everyone.

By changing the mortal melody to the idea of ​​hailstorm, you create a better shaman and even so it won't do the exp of wl or pyromancer, but I believe it could do about 80%.

Make a marksman spell similar to the trap idea and place mortal melody in an area like hailstorm and without the need to position yourself to hit a straight spell that hits 50% of the warlock's area and about 10% of the warlock's area. pyromancer.

Nowadays, mortal melody wave has 11 sqm.
Put it into cursor system spells and change shape of spell to something keeping same number of sqm.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Aventuras
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 188
Warrior
13th June 2024 15:04:03

Very good update, congratulations !!
In search of an item using the Library I noticed that NPC Augusto does not exist on the map.
It may be interesting in listing the NPCs to separate them by cities
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1100
Mage
13th June 2024 15:44:08 (Last edited 13th June 2024 15:47:14)

Quoting Monterey:
Quoting King Healer:
Quoting Zero Damage:
Quoting Hellsinner:

Nowadays, mortal melody wave has 11 sqm.
Put it into cursor system spells and change shape of spell to something keeping same number of sqm.

Exactly, I'm sure that by doing this the shaman will improve and the solo exp and group exp will be better, shaman will be much more useful than today, today lvl 500 paladin you don't even need a shaman for example, just a wl or pyro for damage.

I would only increase the square footage in relation to the photo, because the best hunts are over lure.

Matty
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 61
Mage
13th June 2024 18:01:32

Quoting Piekpoa Ehta:
What about implement solo dungeon? And not wait for be 2 ppl, dont have too much time to play so i think solo dngs can be good idea

Totally agree +1
Knight Of Devil
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 408
Warrior
17th June 2024 01:44:13

Quoting Piekpoa Ehta:
What about implement solo dungeon? And not wait for be 2 ppl, dont have too much time to play so i think solo dngs can be good idea

Please, +1
Maximiliam
Player

Outfit
Avalon
Level 10
Ranger
18th June 2024 01:21:20

@Administration - Please allow Traps to be thrown by cursor too.
« First
3 4 5 6