Zeek
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 463
Warrior
10th June 2024 15:45:09

Quoting Grimm Reaper:
Please keep the rage duration buff, and looks like you forgot to increase the frenzy duration. Love the update and improvements, keep up the good work. Makes me want to play more :D

No barbs are already strong enough, if rage buff is infinite that would be incredibly OP, please just fix rage and correct frenzy.
Matty
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 61
Mage
10th June 2024 15:45:52

Quoting Adjin Infernal:
Please kindly look into the pyromancer. Unfortunately, it is dealing little damage, and I can't hunt the same creatures as the warlock and shaman because they take less damage with their shield, making it unfeasible to play as a pyromancer."

Not to mention the damage per second, the warlock hits harder than the pyromancer. Unfortunately, the pyromancer is quite weak, unable to defend well against creatures, taking a lot of damage and dealing less damage to the monsters.

+1 agree,pyro is so weak no dmg no buff, please consider it. Wl still doing alot of dmg
Dipsomaniac
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 20
Mage
10th June 2024 16:07:20

Quoting Zeek:
Quoting Grimm Reaper:
Please keep the rage duration buff, and looks like you forgot to increase the frenzy duration. Love the update and improvements, keep up the good work. Makes me want to play more :D

No barbs are already strong enough, if rage buff is infinite that would be incredibly OP, please just fix rage and correct frenzy.

nah let rage be like it is now, it's nice, makes it a useful spell instead of something that is never used
Rokkekrollek
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 409
Warrior
10th June 2024 16:14:52

Quoting Zeek:
Quoting Grimm Reaper:

No. Much more useful and fun this way. Makes the hunting a little more exiting. Keep it this way! 8)
Godzilla
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
10th June 2024 16:23:58 (Last edited 10th June 2024 16:24:35)

Quoting Adjin Infernal:
Please kindly look into the pyromancer. Unfortunately, it is dealing little damage, and I can't hunt the same creatures as the warlock and shaman because they take less damage with their shield, making it unfeasible to play as a pyromancer."

Not to mention the damage per second, the warlock hits harder than the pyromancer. Unfortunately, the pyromancer is quite weak, unable to defend well against creatures, taking a lot of damage and dealing less damage to the monsters.

Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.. pyromancer still makes the most experience per hour.

A warlock negates 24% from buff
A Pyromancer negates 28% from buff which 12% is taken from your mana

So technically, a pyromancer is more tank than a warlock if it comes down to just their buff. The only difference is that warlocks are alot cheaper to play than a pyromancer due to the fact you use alot more mana.

Also, when i was on test server comparing all classes in terms of balancing, i came to the conclusion Pyromaners still make the most experience per hour (at level 570 with the same gear and magic level on all classes, and in the same spawn)

edit; Stop trying to make mages like warriors, if anything they need to nerf all mages to shit so they cant hunt hardcore spawns without a warrior lmao.
Grimm Reaper
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 183
Warrior
10th June 2024 17:41:17

Quoting Zeek:
Quoting Grimm Reaper:

It is not infinite, mine is just 1min 30, it's a nice increase, makes the buff worth using
Perma Buff
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 49
Ranger
10th June 2024 17:44:02

Quoting Grimm Reaper:
Quoting Zeek:
Quoting Grimm Reaper:

It is not infinite, mine is just 1min 30, it's a nice increase, makes the buff worth using

If it's based on level and talents it could be infinite though.
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 842
Warrior
10th June 2024 18:07:32 (Last edited 10th June 2024 18:08:46)

It blows my mind how you can seriously ask for Rage to stay infinite (it is infinite ofc at least from lvl 260 ish). It's incredibly powerful and its usage has to stay sporadic (and if you find it useless I guess you need to learn game a bit more).

I guess you would find it a scandal if paladin Last Stand had the same treatment (and hopefully it don't, it stays 15s as it should be).

Anyway stop dreaming, Rage duration is a bug and will be corrected. Or staff lose their mind, which I don't believe.
Godzilla
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
10th June 2024 18:26:56

Quoting Matty:
Quoting Adjin Infernal:

+1 agree,pyro is so weak no dmg no buff, please consider it. Wl still doing alot of dmg

its weak in pvp, strongest in pvm.
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1100
Mage
10th June 2024 18:33:56

Good afternoon, very happy to see the constant improvement in the game. You guys have been stepping out of your comfort zone lately and looking to improve your game.

-I would like to ask for a change in the mortal melody for testing, I would like the mortal melody to be the same as the hailstorm, so the shaman in a hunt would be able to stay further away and in a possible solo hunt the exp would be good. I'm just asking for a test with people's opinions on it.

-Change the magic talent to damage, as I don't see much point in increasing time. (For me the buffs would be active and inactive only).

- Having a third option for toggled spells, making the spell go wherever your mouse is positioned, without needing to click.
1 2 3 4
Last »