Amunra
Player

Outfit
Avalon
Level 215
Mage
S5
13 days 8 hours ago

Sold the game for those who really want to work weekly tbh.
Koala
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 49
Ranger
11 days 10 hours ago (Last edited 11 days 10 hours ago)

Facts are that the best team that had ever existed in this game is Svenska&Polska alliance. There is no, never was and never will be any team that can face this alliance in equal battle.
Then, at second place it's the same team, but being completely drunk/high.

Then long time nothing and you can take the rest.
Bardlledoo
Premium

Outfit
Triton
Level 273
Ranger
S5
11 days 9 hours ago

Could we get a few more events going, it's the start of a seasonal.
Also New Continent AND HCs are not PVP like stated, when could we have those fixed.
Bardledooo
Premium

Outfit
Triton
Level 232
Mage
10 days 7 hours ago (Last edited 10 days 7 hours ago)

Can we fix the seasonal? it just dropped and New Continent ~ HC's are non PVP still yet

~ Were getting bored
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
S2
7 days 21 hours ago

Quoting Bardledooo:
Can we fix the seasonal? it just dropped and New Continent ~ HC's are non PVP still yet

~ Were getting bored

"Do you know why the server is boring? Because it will always be the same thing. All the time talking about war, crying on the forum, being annoying every day. I created a guild to start a guild war, so we could play full PvP all the time. You lost a war, and 90% of the guild left to level up in the non-PvP area.

For this reason, my enemies will always be a disgrace to this game."

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Captain Fuzzy Piddle
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 214
Mage
7 days 21 hours ago

We had like 2 hours of fun, guys who left the guild were never to be invited back and we talked about this yet you still disbanned our war?
Bardledooo
Premium

Outfit
Triton
Level 232
Mage
7 days 21 hours ago

Willy Billy ~ is following around PVP fights just being a human barrel what a loser.
Amunra
Player

Outfit
Avalon
Level 215
Mage
S5
7 days 6 hours ago

More content. More crazy maps. More like some Wilderness Área where guilds can fight and hangout killing bosses, new unique monsters.

Theres so many posibilities that can be make and done for zezenia. Get better and better...
Healkor
Premium

Outfit
Triton
Level 151
Mage
S6
7 days 5 hours ago

If the staff doesn't namelock these guys I'll make a whole team use the same name and there won't be any fun in the war.
Bardledooo
Premium

Outfit
Triton
Level 232
Mage
7 days 4 hours ago

Quoting Healkor:

If the staff doesn't namelock these guys I'll make a whole team use the same name and there won't be any fun in the war.

you know you guys started this by having 3 Sataniele names
« First
2 3 4