Dark Berserker
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 894
Warrior
14 days 21 hours ago

Good evening, everyone.

I also feel that, like in many Tibia Seasonal servers, it only makes sense if everything is PvP or if 90% of it is PvP. Most people in Elysium play until level 300 for the rewards, but for many players, it's an opportunity to fight, have wars, and experience the old sensations.
Gudalik
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 118
Mage
14 days 17 hours ago

Quoting Dark Berserker:
Good evening, everyone.

I also feel that, like in many Tibia Seasonal servers, it only makes sense if everything is PvP or if 90% of it is PvP. Most people in Elysium play until level 300 for the rewards, but for many players, it's an opportunity to fight, have wars, and experience the old sensations.

Funny u guys wake up now. Next time spam before server is open
Godzilla
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
S4
S2
14 days 13 hours ago

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Dark Berserker:
Good evening, everyone.

They rather have a nonpvp server, hence why they play pharos. They only feel like pvp when they know they have a shot at winning. I bet all they do is crawl in nonpvp zones and ruin someone's exp rather than pvp haha.
Gudalik
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 118
Mage
14 days 9 hours ago

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Dark Berserker:
Good evening, everyone.

They rather have a nonpvp server, hence why they play pharos. They only feel like pvp when they know they have a shot at winning. I bet all they do is crawl in nonpvp zones and ruin someone's exp rather than pvp haha.

Yeah
Sataniele
Premium

Outfit
Triton
Level 121
Mage
S6
14 days 8 hours ago (Last edited 14 days 8 hours ago)

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Dark Berserker:
Good evening, everyone.

Haven't you stopped crying yet, thief

Funny, you used to play on Pharos too, now you're on Ely, THE KING OF NON PVP?

Pharos is full PvP, I'll be waiting for you, thief

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
Ragnarok Black
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 99
Ranger
14 days 8 hours ago

Quoting Mc Pipokinha:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Dark Berserker:
Good evening, everyone.

Haven't you stopped crying yet, thief

Funny, you used to play on Pharos too, now you're on Ely, THE KING OF NON PVP?

Pharos is full PvP, I'll be waiting for you, thief

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

pharos seriously pvp? Since I left, this server has not had any deaths
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
S2
14 days 7 hours ago

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Dark Berserker:
Good evening, everyone.

I find your bipolarity and hypocrisy funny. When I stopped playing, the server was fully dominated, and when I came back, you were crying the same way to me, saying Pharos was dead and Cream wouldn’t let you play.

Me and my team, just five people in Pharos, caused so much trouble and fought so hard that we managed to push them out and create a new Pharos for people to play. And guess what? You went to play with Cream and didn’t help in ANY of the wars in Pharos. What's easier, fighting or crying on the forum? You answer that with your actions.

When Pharos gets tough, you don’t face it head-on; you run to the forum or to Elysium. We know exactly what and how many items you bought in Elysium. Why is it that on your phone you want to pay to avoid being hunted, but on the forum, you act tough in PvP, little thief?
Gudalik
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 118
Mage
14 days 6 hours ago

Quoting King Healer:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Dark Berserker:
Good evening, everyone.

I find your bipolarity and hypocrisy funny. When I stopped playing, the server was fully dominated, and when I came back, you were crying the same way to me, saying Pharos was dead and Cream wouldn’t let you play.

Me and my team, just five people in Pharos, caused so much trouble and fought so hard that we managed to push them out and create a new Pharos for people to play. And guess what? You went to play with Cream and didn’t help in ANY of the wars in Pharos. What's easier, fighting or crying on the forum? You answer that with your actions.

When Pharos gets tough, you don’t face it head-on; you run to the forum or to Elysium. We know exactly what and how many items you bought in Elysium. Why is it that on your phone you want to pay to avoid being hunted, but on the forum, you act tough in PvP, little thief?

You and your team was rushing to pz were bears as soon as i get there. U guys were only exping and hidding untill everyone quit xD. Even when u were much higher lvls and numbers when we come to fight we had to wait hours untill u guys gather all people and fight us. If its comes to pvp there is no better team than svenska/polska brother. I mean pure pvp not your stupid tactics. Cause your way to play is fck disqusting. I remmber when i fight you 1 vs 10 and when i die and i back to fight u there was a trap. Trap for 1 guy by 10 people xDDDDDDDD
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
S2
14 days 5 hours ago (Last edited 14 days 5 hours ago)

Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting King Healer:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Gudalik:
Quoting Dark Berserker:
Good evening, everyone.

You and your team was rushing to pz were bears as soon as i get there. U guys were only exping and hidding untill everyone quit xD. Even when u were much higher lvls and numbers when we come to fight we had to wait hours untill u guys gather all people and fight us. If its comes to pvp there is no better team than svenska/polska brother. I mean pure pvp not your stupid tactics. Cause your way to play is fck disqusting. I remmber when i fight you 1 vs 10 and when i die and i back to fight u there was a trap. Trap for 1 guy by 10 people xDDDDDDDD

like I said, you are bipolar and hypocrites. Do you want to talk about 10 people doing trap for one? No problem.....

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

Do you understand that everything we do, you do the same and cry in the forum?

Do you like to say that you play on a person, do you want x1?

I'm not going to litter the forum with obvious things, you fight 10x1, you cheat places, you steal, you're racist and you're bad.

Regarding the evolution of zezenia, this is not a post about a team that really fights to dominate the server against the union of several different teams that only fight with an advantage and stay on the forum crying saying that it is the opposite of what it really is.
1 2 3 4