14th September 2024 19:20:43 CM Mercury View post »
Maatheuzinhoo
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1220
Mage
12th September 2024 19:12:50

Great job, the new respawns are incredible, I'm still waiting for the hardcore portal geck'zah and geck'zard, boulder thrower and ice thrower, congratulations.
Maatheuzinhoo
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1220
Mage
12th September 2024 19:28:23

The only change I didn't like was the Cerberus healing buff, now it's practically impossible to kill the Cerberus boss solo, I think the boss's healing should be according to the number of players in the Cerberus room, the more people the greater the healing, the fewer people, the less he heals, so it would be possible to kill him solo again, because the way it is it's practically impossible.
Sanoman
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1000
Mage
13th September 2024 01:04:26 (Last edited 13th September 2024 01:05:18)

:smartass::smartass:
Sanoman
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1000
Mage
13th September 2024 01:04:44

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Poke In Your Eye
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
13th September 2024 13:37:15

Thanks for updating world map window behavior - Now we can fight and browse the map :D
Black Huntress
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1179
Mage
13th September 2024 16:27:15

Great job on this! The HC Werebear is a fantastic alternative to HC DK and a lot of fun.

I’ve got a suggestion: some areas have fewer Might Magician/Might Werebear compared to the rest of the respawn. Maybe bumping up the number of monsters in those spots would be cool.

Also, the new Shadow Elf and Nocturne respawns are awesome. Players between levels 200 and 400, who used to hunt Evil Legionary or Hellish Magus for XP, can now switch up their hunting spots and still get great XP.

Thanks for the update!
Kommanderxz
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 906
Mage
S2
13th September 2024 16:58:30

Quoting Black Huntress:
Great job on this! The HC Werebear is a fantastic alternative to HC DK and a lot of fun.

I’ve got a suggestion: some areas have fewer Might Magician/Might Werebear compared to the rest of the respawn. Maybe bumping up the number of monsters in those spots would be cool.

Also, the new Shadow Elf and Nocturne respawns are awesome. Players between levels 200 and 400, who used to hunt Evil Legionary or Hellish Magus for XP, can now switch up their hunting spots and still get great XP.

Thanks for the update!

I was just going to publish a forum with that too, I think it would be a good idea to add more bears in the places where they don't have much, there are parts where the road is very long and you only find about 2 bears.

+1
CM Mercury
Community Manager

14th September 2024 19:20:43

Quoting Aristto:
Hello, sorry for this message here but how can i talk to the support for a problem with a money that i spend and dont have the item delivered?

Hi,
You can contact the staff by email at support@playzezenia.com regarding payment issues etc. This is the only official way to contact us.

ps. Hope you like the updates :)
Best regards
-Mercury
1 2