1 2
Show staff replies in this thread
14th September 2024 19:20:43 CM Mercury View post »
Administration
Staff

11th September 2024 10:52:40

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

A Zezenia Online Game Update has been released. The game client will update automatically. Steam users may need to restart to receive updates.

This update includes the following changes:

Hardcore Zone: Mighty Magician Werebear

Shadow Elf & Nocturne Spawns

Full Changelog

Quoting Full changelog 2024-09-11:

- Added Mighty Magician Werebear hardcore spawn.
- Added Nocturne spawn.
- Added Shadow Elf spawn.
- Adjusted amount of monsters in the entrance of Chenoo fire and ice hunt.
- Fixed issues opening cell doors in level 300 and 400 dungeons.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
11th September 2024 12:20:25 (Last edited 11th September 2024 12:22:39)

Very nice new maps, the mapping work done those last weeks is really awesome.

Suggestion : could you consider add some volcanic horseradish gathering spawns in new Karkkila's expansion, as it was nicely done today with onions ?

Problem : I can't find Mighty new spawn on minimap. Only thing I find using monsters search is an incomplete map with werewolves (and no visible stairs). Maybe it is the entire spawn and just Mightys are missing from search (don't have time to check right now)?
Kommanderxz
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 906
Mage
S2
11th September 2024 14:10:30

perfect!!! I love it, I hope more hc continues to arrive, we are waiting for soul harvester's hc! <3
Gremar
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
11th September 2024 14:38:51

great work, keep it up.

it's nice to watch the official stream and see the work being done
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 341
Ranger
11th September 2024 14:42:47

holy crap, nice new spawns.... gg staff :D
Alexi Laiho
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 152
Ranger
11th September 2024 15:04:38

Great update, i just tried shadow elves and almost had a heart attack lmao
Keep up with the great work <3
Sanoman
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1000
Mage
11th September 2024 20:32:55

Very good congratulations, projects that should have been launched some time ago. But I see that it is still possible to make the zezenia as attractive to play as the tibia, continue with the new hunts, make market announcements, make new decorative sprites on the maps, please be more careful with the hunting decorations, the new fighters They're cool, but there's a lack of decoration in the respawns, I miss that, the bear for example, I didn't see any decorations in the respawn, and that's totally annoying. The sprite is very important for an RPG and is what catches the player's attention, not simply making a cave and filling it with animals.
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
S2
11th September 2024 22:43:49

Congratulations on the update! I posted some suggestions in the game ideas section on Discord.
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
S2
11th September 2024 22:45:19

Quoting Sanoman:
Very good congratulations, projects that should have been launched some time ago. But I see that it is still possible to make the zezenia as attractive to play as the tibia, continue with the new hunts, make market announcements, make new decorative sprites on the maps, please be more careful with the hunting decorations, the new fighters They're cool, but there's a lack of decoration in the respawns, I miss that, the bear for example, I didn't see any decorations in the respawn, and that's totally annoying. The sprite is very important for an RPG and is what catches the player's attention, not simply making a cave and filling it with animals.

I haven't been to the Shadow Elf area yet, but I liked the little I saw. I went to the Nocturne area and found it to be a very well-made cave with many good details.

I agree with many of the points mentioned, I'm starting to have faith in Zezenia again.
Aristto
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 141
Ranger
11th September 2024 23:09:34 (Last edited 20th September 2024 16:03:50)

great
1 2