Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 138
Ranger
16 days 22 hours ago

Quoting Disturbed Maverick:
Rogues

Belligerent Focus - Keep the ricochets. Add Attack speed by 25% and Areal Arrow by 10%.

Remove its distance skill bonus and negation of damage.

Marksmen

Offensive Imminence - Keep the ricochets also improve their distance skill bonus to 20% and add Critical hit chance by 15%.

+1, keep the distance bonus n belligerent focus! <3
Ron
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 320
Warrior
16 days 22 hours ago

Rogues

Belligerent Focus - Keep the ricochets. Add Attack speed by 25% and Areal Arrow by 10%.

Marksmen

Offensive Imminence - Keep the ricochets also improve their distance skill bonus to 20% and add Critical hit chance by 15%.

Niceee idea! ++1
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 321
Ranger
16 days 22 hours ago

Rogues

Marksmen

I like this one !
Nerve
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 243
Mage
16 days 22 hours ago

Rogues

Marksmen

I would like a strong ranger but do you know how much that 25% attack speed would add, it would be removing 0.5s per auto attack which mean you would ricochet every 1.5 seconds so every minute you would be hitting 40x instead of 30x whilst also getting 10% more areal hits.

That would leave marksman in the dust.
Box
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 113
Ranger
16 days 22 hours ago

Rogues

Marksmen

A change in buffs would be excellent. Considering that Marksman will prioritize more raw damage even to AoE (through ricochets) and rogue designated to atk speed plus an areal-arrow raise. It seems very good for me.
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 321
Ranger
16 days 22 hours ago (Last edited 16 days 22 hours ago)

Marksman needs more improve than Rogue, cuz the hellish volley loses badly to the traps. Nowdays, Rogue can do more exp, not much, but they do more indeed.
And thats considering only aoe hunts, luring and killing a lot at the same time... there are no really good 1 on 1 hunts in the game for a ranger to make the same exp or profit as a barb or a mage right now (probably even paladins make more, cuz they can lure a lot more on much better spots than a ranger can)
Nerve
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 243
Mage
16 days 21 hours ago (Last edited 16 days 21 hours ago)

Well a few of my suggestions for rangers would be

- Reduce the bloat in the talent tree, for example remove multi strike and add it to both rogue and marksman buff, the spot could then be replaced with Distance gain ( 2-3 points per point to a max of 20-30) I would also make multi strike 100% damage.
- Increase the attack on bows
- Reduce the mana cost of Hellish Volley ( a rangers rotation becomes more expensive than mages )
- Marksman 300 talent "Split Arrow" would be replaced with Demonic Volley, this would make Hellish Volley hit 20% more and piercing shot do 80% increased damage (this would remove the AOE aspect and make it just a single line)
- Rogue I would make Ice traps do 20% MORE damage than normal traps whilst also making them 3x3.
- I would also add training weapons to the game "kinda like Tibia" as if you start a "normal" server now, before you can even think of doing any sort of damage you will need to train for 12 months, this could speed that process up but also make the game money so the admins feel like spending more time on the game.

-Something that I hope for but will not happen is condensing skills, the difference between someone with 100 distance and 180 distance is crazy, and it seems to be hard to balance around the huge difference this makes.
Hellsinner
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 146
Warrior
16 days 21 hours ago (Last edited 16 days 21 hours ago)

Rogues

Marksmen

I really like it. But besides that i wanna suggest somethings for marksman.

1) spread shot could get a second wave -> 50% of first dmg.

2) arrow volley could be reworked to be a target spell instead of be trown on 4 sqm from the caster and its area could be expanded to help to slow down more creatures so marksman can use their wave spells to hit them. Cooldown stays in 5s and slow down effect on targets reduced from 5s to 3s.

Something like that:

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Unlimitted
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 884
Mage
16 days 21 hours ago

Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Unlimitted:
The fact that you don't know how to play ranger is another thing, the rangers right now are doing almost the same exp as the magicians and so they want to be improved? lol crazy thing and they don't even play, just maker and low lvl asking them to improve a subclass, because it's better not to ask the high lvl (Rangers) to teach them how to play or ask how about the ranger if he has a good exp now or if he stays the same ?? XDDDDD

I would be willing to make a bet, get a ranger and a warlock/pyromancer of the same level to stream and I will bet the pyromancer/warlock will be far higher.

Of course the mage exp has to be better, but what is meant is that the rangers are good enough that they already have almost the same exp as the mage, not knowing how to play ranger is something else, I only see like 3 people commenting on this forum all the time and all in maker and warrior/mage xddd I still don't see any (Rangers) high lvl here saying to improve the ranger again lol
Nerve
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 243
Mage
16 days 20 hours ago

Quoting Unlimitted:
Quoting Nerve:
Quoting Unlimitted:
The fact that you don't know how to play ranger is another thing, the rangers right now are doing almost the same exp as the magicians and so they want to be improved? lol crazy thing and they don't even play, just maker and low lvl asking them to improve a subclass, because it's better not to ask the high lvl (Rangers) to teach them how to play or ask how about the ranger if he has a good exp now or if he stays the same ?? XDDDDD

I would be willing to make a bet, get a ranger and a warlock/pyromancer of the same level to stream and I will bet the pyromancer/warlock will be far higher.

Of course the mage exp has to be better, but what is meant is that the rangers are good enough that they already have almost the same exp as the mage, not knowing how to play ranger is something else, I only see like 3 people commenting on this forum all the time and all in maker and warrior/mage xddd I still don't see any (Rangers) high lvl here saying to improve the ranger again lol

Well first of all thats not a very good argument when the community is so small and the number of "high level" rangers is tiny. But rather than sit here and you as a mage saying they're good and me as a mage saying they're bad why not get this person who will show everyone how to play a ranger show us by streaming/recording a hunt and then you as a mage doing the same?

Rather than going backwards and forwards you and your friend could easily shut everyone on the forum up.
1 2 3 4