1 2 3 4
Alexi Laiho
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 138
Ranger
17 days 42 minutes ago (Last edited 17 days 35 minutes ago)

Quoting Phill Mason:
Rework the way you play. As marksman you can debuff creatures to take more physical dmg. Focus on monsters that doesnt have super high defence such as soul harvesters. You are not built for having 20 monsters on your screen as marksman so why would you try to make it work as such. Play the class with its benefits. Just put on some critical gear and melt shit.

But i do admit that there are only so many spawns that you can currently "get the best out of" as ranger.

What if i'm a rogue thats not built to have 20 creatures on my screen and don't crit as much/as often as a marksman? :/
Pelaios
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 156
Ranger
17 days 8 minutes ago

Quoting Alexi Laiho:
Quoting Phill Mason:
Rework the way you play. As marksman you can debuff creatures to take more physical dmg. Focus on monsters that doesnt have super high defence such as soul harvesters. You are not built for having 20 monsters on your screen as marksman so why would you try to make it work as such. Play the class with its benefits. Just put on some critical gear and melt shit.

But i do admit that there are only so many spawns that you can currently "get the best out of" as ranger.

What if i'm a rogue thats not built to have 20 creatures on my screen and don't crit as much/as often as a marksman? :/

You're going to have to wait like me for them to create a bow that increases attack speed only for the rogue
Nastypoc
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 330
Ranger
17 days 7 minutes ago

Quoting Lupusregina:
Quoting Godot:
Quoting Lupusregina:
I don't think you have any idea how strong rangers are right now. With a good set of equipment and the right enchantments, any ranger (at least at level 300+) can gain experience close to mages

Wrong.... cuz I have some really good gear, and I really doubt that I can get even close to the same exp that a barbarian, a warlock, a paladin, or a pyro can do per hour. Same thing goes for profit, they can lure more, they can kill faster, and thats it.
Just the straight truth.

How much experience per hour do you get from Evil Legionaries? I'm not sure about Marksman, but regarding Rogue, I hunted at level 200+ with a good Zezenian set and using potions, scrolls, and boosts, I managed to keep the experience 11kk/h. I doubt a Barbarian or Paladin could earn more experience than I do at that level, but a Warlock or Pyromancer could definitely do more, though not by much.

The release of hunting locations is quite time-consuming. It doesn't make sense to request locations where you can kill just one monster at a time. The meta is locations with lots of monsters, where all classes can benefit.

I think you're confusing Medivia with Zezenia

I think you should try to play another class, cause if you think 11kk/hr is good you are wrong, my pyro at lvl 200 in Evil Legs was making 21kk/hr, i have 2 characters both same level and I make half the exp on my ranger compared to my mage. I think rangers need a weapon buff. Don't make as strong as barb weapons but should be stronger than paladin weapons. like a midway point of attack for rangers.
Box
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 113
Ranger
16 days 23 hours ago

Quoting Nastypoc:
Quoting Lupusregina:
Quoting Godot:
Quoting Lupusregina:
I don't think you have any idea how strong rangers are right now. With a good set of equipment and the right enchantments, any ranger (at least at level 300+) can gain experience close to mages

Wrong.... cuz I have some really good gear, and I really doubt that I can get even close to the same exp that a barbarian, a warlock, a paladin, or a pyro can do per hour. Same thing goes for profit, they can lure more, they can kill faster, and thats it.
Just the straight truth.

How much experience per hour do you get from Evil Legionaries? I'm not sure about Marksman, but regarding Rogue, I hunted at level 200+ with a good Zezenian set and using potions, scrolls, and boosts, I managed to keep the experience 11kk/h. I doubt a Barbarian or Paladin could earn more experience than I do at that level, but a Warlock or Pyromancer could definitely do more, though not by much.

The release of hunting locations is quite time-consuming. It doesn't make sense to request locations where you can kill just one monster at a time. The meta is locations with lots of monsters, where all classes can benefit.

I think you should try to play another class, cause if you think 11kk/hr is good you are wrong, my pyro at lvl 200 in Evil Legs was making 21kk/hr, i have 2 characters both same level and I make half the exp on my ranger compared to my mage. I think rangers need a weapon buff. Don't make as strong as barb weapons but should be stronger than paladin weapons. like a midway point of attack for rangers.

Agree.

Increase the base attack stats of Ranged Weapons by 15% :

- Warsong from 26.3 to 30.2;
- Hellish Crossbow from 25.7 to 29.5;
- Noble Zezenian Bow from 24.2 to 27.8;
- Same for others.
Nerve
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 243
Mage
16 days 23 hours ago

To whoever thinks a ranger at ANY point can get close to a warlock/pyro/barb they are wrong. Unless you have 180+ skills you are not going to get even close to a mage/barb.

There are quite a few negatives for ranger as I see it, their auto attack damage is quite low and the weapon attack is that of a tank.
They need A LOT of talent points to reach their max damage build (even when you hit max you're still 50-60% of a mage).
You rely so much on a upgraded boss weapon.
Our defense and healing is low.
Training is super slow and currently there is no way to speed this up.
Unlimitted
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 884
Mage
16 days 23 hours ago

The fact that you don't know how to play ranger is another thing, the rangers right now are doing almost the same exp as the magicians and so they want to be improved? lol crazy thing and they don't even play, just maker and low lvl asking them to improve a subclass, because it's better not to ask the high lvl (Rangers) to teach them how to play or ask how about the ranger if he has a good exp now or if he stays the same ?? XDDDDD
Nerve
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 243
Mage
16 days 23 hours ago

Quoting Unlimitted:
The fact that you don't know how to play ranger is another thing, the rangers right now are doing almost the same exp as the magicians and so they want to be improved? lol crazy thing and they don't even play, just maker and low lvl asking them to improve a subclass, because it's better not to ask the high lvl (Rangers) to teach them how to play or ask how about the ranger if he has a good exp now or if he stays the same ?? XDDDDD

I would be willing to make a bet, get a ranger and a warlock/pyromancer of the same level to stream and I will bet the pyromancer/warlock will be far higher.
Alexi Laiho
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 138
Ranger
16 days 23 hours ago

Quoting Box:
Quoting Nastypoc:
Quoting Lupusregina:
Quoting Godot:
Quoting Lupusregina:

Just the straight truth.

Agree.

Increase the base attack stats of Ranged Weapons by 15% :

- Warsong from 26.3 to 30.2;
- Hellish Crossbow from 25.7 to 29.5;
- Noble Zezenian Bow from 24.2 to 27.8;
- Same for others.

Whats the point in raising ranged weapons atk if theres no single target hunt? Either make single target hunts for this to be a good choice of a change, or don't even touch bows atks lol
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 321
Ranger
16 days 23 hours ago

I see some people really want rangers to stay weak and non relevant hahaha xD
Saying that rangers do almost the same exp as mages is a joke... a bad one. Must be probably thinking this is tibia and not zezenia. Wake up.
Disturbed Maverick
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 209
Warrior
16 days 23 hours ago

Rogues

Belligerent Focus - Keep the ricochets. Add Attack speed by 25% and Areal Arrow by 10%.

Remove its distance skill bonus and negation of damage.

Marksmen

Offensive Imminence - Keep the ricochets also improve their distance skill bonus to 20% and add Critical hit chance by 15%.
1 2 3 4