1 2 3
Last »
Mue Asyixlou
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 489
Ranger
17 days 4 hours ago (Last edited 8 days 17 hours ago)

foda-se esse jogo lixo
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 321
Ranger
17 days 2 hours ago

Good ideia, I like it.... and also: rangers right now are bad not only on group hunts, but also solo hunting....
Anyone can make more profit and exp by solo hunting than rangers.... not fair at all. Bla bla bla shamans are also bad on solo hunting, yeah ok, but they have a nice role on group hunting, so.... rangers are right now the worst class, its sad to say it, but its only the straight truth.
Devs... come on... do something about it. I play as ranger because I like the class, I was allways a ranger on each mmo that I ever played. You guys are forcing me and a lot of other main rangers to start wanting to change class. Make rangers relevant FOR REAL. Do something.
Lupusregina
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 15
Ranger
17 days 2 hours ago (Last edited 17 days 2 hours ago)

I don't think you have any idea how strong rangers are right now. With a good set of equipment and the right enchantments, any ranger (at least at level 300+) can gain experience close to mages

In my opinion, they should rethink the party bonus. Each different subclass in the party should increase experience by 15% or 20%
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 321
Ranger
17 days 2 hours ago

How ? Idk for real... but I got some crazy ideas:
Make a exclusive skill for exp buff, that only rangers can use (yea, sounds crazy, but right now things are unfair for rangers).
Make some solo target hunt, 1 on 1, exclusive for rangers (you can also make some exclusive solo hunting areas for each class).

Do something about rangers, devs.... right now there is no motivation to be a main ranger on this game, do something.
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 321
Ranger
17 days 2 hours ago (Last edited 17 days 2 hours ago)

Quoting Lupusregina:
I don't think you have any idea how strong rangers are right now. With a good set of equipment and the right enchantments, any ranger (at least at level 300+) can gain experience close to mages

Wrong.... cuz I have some really good gear, and I really doubt that I can get even close to the same exp that a barbarian, a warlock, a paladin, or a pyro can do per hour. Same thing goes for profit, they can lure more, they can kill faster, and thats it.
Just the straight truth.
Ron
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 320
Warrior
17 days 2 hours ago

Yes, perhaps with the introduction of new monsters with a lot of hp and giving exp above their hp, in an area where they can be well spread out with several floors, focusing on rangers from level 300 up to 500+ this could be an alternative for rangers and also for mages with high single target damage (warlocks and shamans) ;)
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 321
Ranger
17 days 2 hours ago

Quoting Ruthless Execution:
Yes, perhaps with the introduction of new monsters with a lot of hp and giving exp above their hp, in an area where they can be well spread out with several floors, focusing on rangers from level 300 up to 500+ this could be an alternative for rangers and also for mages with high single target damage (warlocks and shamans) ;)

good idea.
Lupusregina
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 15
Ranger
17 days 2 hours ago

Quoting Godot:
Quoting Lupusregina:

Wrong.... cuz I have some really good gear, and I really doubt that I can get even close to the same exp that a barbarian, a warlock, a paladin, or a pyro can do per hour. Same thing goes for profit, they can lure more, they can kill faster, and thats it.
Just the straight truth.

How much experience per hour do you get from Evil Legionaries? I'm not sure about Marksman, but regarding Rogue, I hunted at level 200+ with a good Zezenian set and using potions, scrolls, and boosts, I managed to keep the experience 11kk/h. I doubt a Barbarian or Paladin could earn more experience than I do at that level, but a Warlock or Pyromancer could definitely do more, though not by much.

The release of hunting locations is quite time-consuming. It doesn't make sense to request locations where you can kill just one monster at a time. The meta is locations with lots of monsters, where all classes can benefit.

I think you're confusing Medivia with Zezenia
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 321
Ranger
17 days 2 hours ago

marksman cant do the same as rogue, cuz we dont have traps, simple.
rogues can do a little more, but all rangers cant get even close to barb, warlock or pyro.... and whats the point on that ? the whole server could go play as barbarian today, and it would be just fine, does that make sense ? if barbarian for example, can do anything and everything with more exp and profit, solo.... then whats the use of other classes ?? xD
makes no sense to me.
Phill Mason
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
17 days 1 hour ago

Rework the way you play. As marksman you can debuff creatures to take more physical dmg. Focus on monsters that doesnt have super high defence such as soul harvesters. You are not built for having 20 monsters on your screen as marksman so why would you try to make it work as such. Play the class with its benefits. Just put on some critical gear and melt shit.

But i do admit that there are only so many spawns that you can currently "get the best out of" as ranger.
1 2 3
Last »