Pharos
Level 906
Mage
S2
9th July 2024 09:19:23

Quoting Edy Brutto:
Quoting Guiza:
Quoting Edy Brutto:
I think that zera active players should receive a skill and xp compensation, as we are going to very old servers with players lv 1000+ and skill 200+, especially for those who go to pharos where the rates are 2x...

+1

Its not fair who decided to play in Zera, the newest permanent server that failed caused the staff banned EVERYBODY, fairly and unfairly.
Now we have to choose a server full charlover with no pvp or a server that was 10x, then 3x, then 2x with all characters who abused from potion bug from arena, and any others bugs.

All the old characters skills 200 who used to train in old training tasks and now its IMPOSSIBLE to reach then with training offline.

Thats really unfair. You must give some compensation for us.

Quoting Briareu:
Quoting Edy Brutto:
I think that zera active players should receive a skill and xp compensation, as we are going to very old servers with players lv 1000+ and skill 200+, especially for those who go to pharos where the rates are 2x...

compensation for not playing?
i dont get it.

Xplosion came from a seasonal server and kept playing, now hes top level. You can do it too! :)

we cannot reach who are skill 200... we cannot reach the abusers of potions bug from arena... and talking about pharos, the server was 10x then 3x and 2x... so is not fair

So the idea is, does the GM give away free lvl 1000 accounts so they can play? xddd if you want to pass someone who has been playing for years etc, it will take you the same...
Bardlledoo
Premium

Outfit
Triton
Level 244
Ranger
S5
9th July 2024 14:09:44

Quoting Unlimitted:
Quoting Edy Brutto:
Quoting Guiza:
Quoting Edy Brutto:

+1

Its not fair who decided to play in Zera, the newest permanent server that failed caused the staff banned EVERYBODY, fairly and unfairly.
Now we have to choose a server full charlover with no pvp or a server that was 10x, then 3x, then 2x with all characters who abused from potion bug from arena, and any others bugs.

All the old characters skills 200 who used to train in old training tasks and now its IMPOSSIBLE to reach then with training offline.

Quoting Briareu:
Quoting Edy Brutto:

i dont get it.

Xplosion came from a seasonal server and kept playing, now hes top level. You can do it too! :)

we cannot reach who are skill 200... we cannot reach the abusers of potions bug from arena... and talking about pharos, the server was 10x then 3x and 2x... so is not fair

So the idea is, does the GM give away free lvl 1000 accounts so they can play? xddd if you want to pass someone who has been playing for years etc, it will take you the same...

And that's why Pharos will stay dead, if Zera is getting shut down I would expect Pharos to be the next candidate with an average active player base of maybe 5.
Lowdaz
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 202
Ranger
9th July 2024 15:29:07 (Last edited 9th July 2024 15:30:25)

Quoting Unlimitted:
Quoting Edy Brutto:
Quoting Guiza:
Quoting Edy Brutto:

+1

Quoting Briareu:
Quoting Edy Brutto:

i dont get it.

Your point makes no sense at all, so, explain to me:
A character created on a 90day 10x seasonal server came to a server 5 years old higher level than a character with more than 4 years spent on it, how comes your point makes sense?
Because of it, all players got demotivated, sold chars and quit playing, just so you know, that's probably how you got your char.
1 2 3