1 2 3
Van Bosten
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 611
Mage
8th July 2024 12:09:54 (Last edited 8th July 2024 12:14:33)

The first info was:

Quoting Administration:

Closure of Zera

The Zera Game World will be shut down at the end of the season, and characters will be transferable as is to Elysium & Pharos at that time.

And few mins ago they edited info for:

Quoting Administration:
The Zera Game World will be shut down at the end of the season, and characters will be transferable as is without restrictions to Elysium & Pharos at that time.

They changed info :)
So yes, now its means all items will be transferable.
Xelin
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 665
Warrior
8th July 2024 15:38:47

Please introduce new areas. Unlock new continent. We need it immediately!
Xplosion
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1052
Mage
8th July 2024 16:09:19

Quoting Xelin:

Agree 100%
Edy Brutto
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 233
Warrior
8th July 2024 16:30:15 (Last edited 8th July 2024 16:30:38)

I think that zera active players should receive a skill and xp compensation, as we are going to very old servers with players lv 1000+ and skill 200+, especially for those who go to pharos where the rates are 2x...
Briareu
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 933
Warrior
8th July 2024 17:27:20 (Last edited 8th July 2024 17:30:13)

Quoting Edy Brutto:
I think that zera active players should receive a skill and xp compensation, as we are going to very old servers with players lv 1000+ and skill 200+, especially for those who go to pharos where the rates are 2x...

compensation for not playing?
i dont get it.

Xplosion came from a seasonal server and kept playing, now hes top level. You can do it too! :)
Briareu
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 933
Warrior
8th July 2024 17:28:28

Quoting Xelin:

In staff we trust. Keep your faith young one.
Frostitude
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 200
Mage
8th July 2024 17:54:31 (Last edited 8th July 2024 17:55:40)

Quoting Briareu:
Quoting Edy Brutto:

i dont get it.

Xplosion came from a seasonal server and kept playing, now hes top level. You can do it too! :)

His achievements are incredible, not denying that.

But if he played a warrior or ranger instead, the outcome wouldnt be the same.

Mages dont need high ass skills to be good simple level up and the rest follows.

Put a 200 ranger with 100 dist next to a warlock lvl 200 with mlvl 75 and see the huge gap. But thats another topic on its own.
Pelaios
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 156
Ranger
8th July 2024 18:38:16

Quoting Henricus The Loner:
Transferable Items
- Items available from the Premium Shop, including Premium Cards, Outfit & Pet Scrolls, Experience Boosts, Dungeon Tickets...

So this also means that noble zez coins will be transferable also correct?

You lack attention and understanding in reading, my bro
Guiza
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 159
Ranger
8th July 2024 21:11:34

Quoting Edy Brutto:

+1

Its not fair who decided to play in Zera, the newest permanent server that failed caused the staff banned EVERYBODY, fairly and unfairly.
Now we have to choose a server full charlover with no pvp or a server that was 10x, then 3x, then 2x with all characters who abused from potion bug from arena, and any others bugs.

All the old characters skills 200 who used to train in old training tasks and now its IMPOSSIBLE to reach then with training offline.

Thats really unfair. You must give some compensation for us.
Edy Brutto
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 233
Warrior
9th July 2024 00:01:53

Quoting Guiza:
Quoting Edy Brutto:

+1

Its not fair who decided to play in Zera, the newest permanent server that failed caused the staff banned EVERYBODY, fairly and unfairly.
Now we have to choose a server full charlover with no pvp or a server that was 10x, then 3x, then 2x with all characters who abused from potion bug from arena, and any others bugs.

All the old characters skills 200 who used to train in old training tasks and now its IMPOSSIBLE to reach then with training offline.

Thats really unfair. You must give some compensation for us.

Quoting Briareu:
Quoting Edy Brutto:

i dont get it.

we cannot reach who are skill 200... we cannot reach the abusers of potions bug from arena... and talking about pharos, the server was 10x then 3x and 2x... so is not fair
1 2 3