Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 89
Warrior
11th July 2024 02:26:07

Quoting Palina:
Quoting Ripperhe:

New zones,maps,quest,items,solo dungeons,portales,Hc zones,hc monsters for all the lvls 100-200-300-400-500 etc +

WoW, the greatest message of the ages.
Before this message devs completly didnt know what to do. But now, after this clear, brilliant, completly message, devs will EXACTLY know what to do.

New era of Zezenia has began!!
Like we have time before Christ born (B.C.) and time after with New era and current years. In Zezenia we have time before toxic kid message, and time after, its new era.
Lets go devs, now you got clear info what to do with many details!
Thank you toxic kid for this info!!!

Go cry ur pointsssss abusserrrr hahahaha poor guy
Lisa Leslie
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 200
Ranger
11th July 2024 21:35:07

We could all agree that in terms of PvP/gratification in completing quests/gaining items and leveling that Zezenia is the best in it's genre. I'd say only Tibia 8.0 compares to this game. I don't really like to compare Medivia because it really is just an off-brand version of early Tibia nothing intuitive/creative from that game.

But the worst part about Zezenia is without a doubt the community. Whenever you guys get caught botting/abusing bugs and get punished for it you run onto the forums and play the victim card. If you're going to do the crime then do the time, you got caught, it's a cat and mouse game.

Going forward; Pharos is a lost cause solely because of Titan (seasonal server) killed the world, killed morale, etc.

Mixed-PvP doesn't work because it gets abused and quite frankly staff isn't active enough to get on and deal with it.

From a business stand point the best thing to do is repeatedly let out seasonal servers, release new pets, build upon the pet system and honestly if the top level guys are going to keep pouring money into the game than by all means release an update solely for them, make it really hard so they shut the fuck up.

God bless.
Zeek
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 463
Warrior
12th July 2024 12:44:29

Meh its all opinions, I personally enjoy the game more now than I did years prior. I think the staff has made smart decisions with the updates. This game is low pop because the type of game not the game itself. I love seeing people say the game is dead year in and year out but its not like its ever had some crazy high pop with steady numbers. The game obviously makes enough money to stay up and that's really what matters, cry all you want but while your not playing and crying others will continue to level and enjoy themselves.
Brextone
Player

Outfit
Tipitaka
Level 29
Mage
12th July 2024 13:38:38

Quoting Zeek:
Meh its all opinions, I personally enjoy the game more now than I did years prior. I think the staff has made smart decisions with the updates. This game is low pop because the type of game not the game itself. I love seeing people say the game is dead year in and year out but its not like its ever had some crazy high pop with steady numbers. The game obviously makes enough money to stay up and that's really what matters, cry all you want but while your not playing and crying others will continue to level and enjoy themselves.

Zeek, is there anything you don't like in Zezenia right now anyway?
Well, i don't think i will come back to Zezenia for real anytime soon, and if you like everything in current state of Zezenia, i'm happy that you are happy. I am just curious.
Phill Mason
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
12th July 2024 14:09:44

Zezenia is doing just fine. We have had major updates that changed the way the game has been played. Playerbase is low on regular servers since they are old servers.
Current issue is mostly lack of decent hunting grounds for 100-300 lvls. There is currently only few "meta" spawns and rest is shit. By shit I mean outdated to todays fast based gameplay. How do we fix it? Fix the spawns and adjust monsters exp/h ratio on those places.

The staff has been quite silent recently about anything and issues with updates has came up way too late. The main issue with that is theres too few staff members for attacking the issues, testing things before release of such updates and development of the game.

That being said, the game is much better now that it has ever been.
1 2