« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
6th May 2024 12:29:54 CM Mercury View post »
Messy Mess
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 52
Mage
5th May 2024 19:28:56 (Last edited 5th May 2024 19:29:49)

Quoting Onefiveonefourfive:
Quoting Messy Mess:
Quoting Messy Mess:
PVP in this game sucks.

Rotation, sure. More than one city/area? Sure.
Full PVP is big nono.

Its a seasonal, lets make everyone satisfied! 8)

PvP is the only reason there is active players on seasonal servers. All the old PvP players come back to play. Non PvP players can continue to play Elysium :)

It would be very interesting to see which seasonal server would have most players online between 1 non pvp and 1 pvp. Wanna bet? Lets make 2 servers!

Ps. All pvp players can continue to play Pharos :)
Darn. Guess we dont need to make a new server at all.
Logic be like ::smartass:

Playing an existing PvP server where there are lvl 800-1k who will not let any lower levels hunt is a much different story than people trying to play an existing Non PvP server where all the players are nothing but helpful. Can't even compare the 2. It does not matter about existing players when playing a Non PvP server. A fresh start is important for a good PvP server so everyone is somewhat even.

Yea, I hear what you say. And I agree. Point is its a seasonal server and everybody has their own style of gameplay, so lets make it fair to everyone. I dont care if there are 2-3 cities pvp or what not. But what about those who actually prefer non pvp?

If to make a full pvp server make it permanent for those who want to pvp. That seems more logic than making a full seasonal pvp server for some, and for some not.
Pelaios
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 156
Ranger
5th May 2024 20:03:36

Quoting Messy Mess:
Quoting Messy Mess:
Quoting Messy Mess:
PVP in this game sucks.

Full PVP is big nono.

PvP is the only reason there is active players on seasonal servers. All the old PvP players come back to play. Non PvP players can continue to play Elysium :)

It would be very interesting to see which seasonal server would have most players online between 1 non pvp and 1 pvp. Wanna bet? Lets make 2 servers!

Playing an existing PvP server where there are lvl 800-1k who will not let any lower levels hunt is a much different story than people trying to play an existing Non PvP server where all the players are nothing but helpful. Can't even compare the 2. It does not matter about existing players when playing a Non PvP server. A fresh start is important for a good PvP server so everyone is somewhat even.

Yea, I hear what you say. And I agree. Point is its a seasonal server and everybody has their own style of gameplay, so lets make it fair to everyone. I dont care if there are 2-3 cities pvp or what not. But what about those who actually prefer non pvp?

If to make a full pvp server make it permanent for those who want to pvp. That seems more logic than making a full seasonal pvp server for some, and for some not.

Bro, it's okay that you didn't like pvp but we've already had many non-pvp seasonal servers, now it's time for a full pvp temporary server, maybe with 2 non-pvp continents and that's it.
Onefiveonefourfive
Player

Outfit
Zera
Level 200
Mage
5th May 2024 20:59:24

Quoting Fire Darks:
Quoting Messy Mess:
Quoting Messy Mess:
Quoting Messy Mess:
PVP in this game sucks.

Full PVP is big nono.

Bro, it's okay that you didn't like pvp but we've already had many non-pvp seasonal servers, now it's time for a full pvp temporary server, maybe with 2 non-pvp continents and that's it.

I believe it should be 100% true PvP because if not it allows people to just go hunt for free in non PvP areas then we have the same reoccurring issue of everyone spamming the website that they have enemys coming in their spawns taking loot/exp messing up boosts etc... With all PvP map all of that goes right out the window. PROBLEM SOLVED. At the very most only Eidos should be non PvP. Anymore than that and it causes too many people crying.

Which also leads me to say that if there is rotating non PvP areas the non PvP players will get their spawns taken by PvP players/teams who are not able to hunt a PvP area at that time due to not having enough players on to go fight.

Mixed PvP servers just cause too much crying and we have obviously seen that in the past! At least with a full PvP server either you get out there and fight for spawns or you don't. Simple as that.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

6th May 2024 12:29:54

Hi,

Seems like the majority (of people that replied) is leaning on the PvP oriented server option.

If you have some minor details or other things in mind regarding the server settings feel free write them down.

Also, all people are still welcome to voice their opinions regarding settings of Season 6.

-Mercury
Gremar
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
6th May 2024 13:30:02

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

Seems like the majority (of people that replied) is leaning on the PvP oriented server option.

If you have some minor details or other things in mind regarding the server settings feel free write them down.

Also, all people are still welcome to voice their opinions regarding settings of Season 6.

-Mercury

mixed pvp is still the best option... just change it to rotate continent pvp every day

exp 10x

if you want people to play not only for pvp, bring different outfit/pet rewards
Onefiveonefourfive
Player

Outfit
Zera
Level 200
Mage
6th May 2024 14:49:02

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

I personally like the thought of a regular 2x or 3x full map pvp server Just because all of the fights are so much more fun at lower lvls rather than having a bunch of lvl 500+ running around so fast that you can barely click on anyone with your mouse to attack them.

There is not enough endgame content to justify a 10x server (IMO).
Shadowzin
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 925
Mage
6th May 2024 14:59:38

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

I personally like the thought of a regular 2x or 3x full map pvp server Just because all of the fights are so much more fun at lower lvls rather than having a bunch of lvl 500+ running around so fast that you can barely click on anyone with your mouse to attack them.

I agree with you, but it has to be 1x... It's too easy to level up. There's nothing better than low-level PvP

CM Mercury Don't limit this post only to the new server; yes, how to improve the ranger, paladin, and pyromancer buffs

:3
Onefiveonefourfive
Player

Outfit
Zera
Level 200
Mage
6th May 2024 15:32:46

Quoting Shadowzin:
Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

-Mercury

I agree with you, but it has to be 1x... It's too easy to level up. There's nothing better than low-level PvP

CM Mercury Don't limit this post only to the new server; yes, how to improve the ranger, paladin, and pyromancer buffs

:3

I 100% agree with it needing to be 1x because the PvP is just untouched at low level. Sooo much fun! It will be hard to push for something like that due to so many people wanting fast exp servers. But almost every seasonal server was 10x or 10x staged in some way and all of them die out too quick because people run out of things they feel like they can go do along with the fights just becoming boring. There is nothing in this game better than the PvP from lvl 30-200.
Silencerxz
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 303
Ranger
6th May 2024 19:11:45 (Last edited 6th May 2024 19:12:22)

I would vote for at least 2 continents non pvp for people who doesnt play zezenia in organised no-life teams. Otherwise after two weeks server will be empty - only 1 team will remain. Leave a space for people who just play 1-2 h daily and just want to make lvl for pet/outfit or whatever, without necessery to correspond/ talk/ generally waste time with some pvp abusers.
Erfort
Sage

Outfit
Pharos
Level 170
Mage
6th May 2024 19:39:16

If you really want to start new server in 4 days you should balance things really quick, otherwise 80% of all characters will be warlocks
« First
3 4 5 6 7
Last »