« First
5 6 7 8
This thread has been locked by a moderator.
Show staff replies in this thread
6th May 2024 12:29:54 CM Mercury View post »
Pres Bolsonaro
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 17
Warrior
7th May 2024 06:39:57

It would be a terrible mistake to create a 100% pvp server. Most players are in Elysium because they enjoy gaming, hunting, making friends, and playing a good RPG. Creating a pvp server would allow only a few players to take over the game and have 10 active players. I find it absurd to even think that this could be a possibility! I hope it's all nom-pvp or mixed
Pelaios
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 156
Ranger
7th May 2024 07:37:55

Quoting Pres Bolsonaro:
It would be a terrible mistake to create a 100% pvp server. Most players are in Elysium because they enjoy gaming, hunting, making friends, and playing a good RPG. Creating a pvp server would allow only a few players to take over the game and have 10 active players. I find it absurd to even think that this could be a possibility! I hope it's all nom-pvp or mixed

bro Elysium is also an empty server, 90% of its players are bots and the other 9% are afk training and only 1% are what are online
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 842
Warrior
7th May 2024 07:44:37

It seems to me so obvious that full pvp is a big mistake (as many said : one team will fast win and server will be fast deserted). For sure I understand why some players do think about it (those who think they will win server and take all rewards), but I really can't understand how staff is seriously thinking about it.

That being said, a crazy idea for next year seasonal (it's surely too late for this one, staff is rushing so much to seasonal :D):
- double the map, one is hardcore pvp, the other is strictly pve
- made pvp map desirable (exp, seasonal points, etc..)
- only one market for both map (to avoid stupid empty market we would have in a full pvp, players never want to sell to their "ennemies")
- at ellaria depot (safe zone), a portal can take player from map1 to map2 and vice versa
- a player can use portal maximum once every 24h (every 48h ? every 72h ?)
- a skulled player can't take portal back to non-pvp map (+some 72h cooldown after skull disappeared ?)
- all pvp style action forbidden in non-pvp map (luring, KS, blocking, boost ruining, etc...). GM punishments include send player to pvp-map for a 1 week/3weeks/all server time :P
- quests are doable only once in map you want (with better rewards in pvp map).

Maybe it would be too heavy (server side) to handle 2 maps, but well, as I said, it's a crazy idea xd
Natural Stormrage
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 297
Mage
7th May 2024 08:34:43 (Last edited 7th May 2024 08:40:35)

Quoting Askja:
It seems to me so obvious that full pvp is a big mistake (as many said : one team will fast win and server will be fast deserted). For sure I understand why some players do think about it (those who think they will win server and take all rewards), but I really can't understand how staff is seriously thinking about it.

That being said, a crazy idea for next year seasonal (it's surely too late for this one, staff is rushing so much to seasonal :D):
- double the map, one is hardcore pvp, the other is strictly pve
- made pvp map desirable (exp, seasonal points, etc..)
- only one market for both map (to avoid stupid empty market we would have in a full pvp, players never want to sell to their "ennemies")
- at ellaria depot (safe zone), a portal can take player from map1 to map2 and vice versa
- a player can use portal maximum once every 24h (every 48h ? every 72h ?)
- a skulled player can't take portal back to non-pvp map (+some 72h cooldown after skull disappeared ?)
- all pvp style action forbidden in non-pvp map (luring, KS, blocking, boost ruining, etc...). GM punishments include send player to pvp-map for a 1 week/3weeks/all server time :P
- quests are doable only once in map you want (with better rewards in pvp map).

Maybe it would be too heavy (server side) to handle 2 maps, but well, as I said, it's a crazy idea xd

You non pvpers have gotten seasons designed for you 5 times already, + you have ely you can kill some monsters on :)

And you can still play this server as you can in non pvp? just dont participate in pvp then? like every game like this?
And lets say for example you get killed ONCE, how much does it affect you on high rate season serv lmao?

Also the proposals you have suggested is absolute disgrace
Gremar
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
7th May 2024 13:34:40

Quoting Natural Stormrage:
Quoting Gremar:
full pvp will be a mistake like zera was

Aaaaand Zera was mixed!

Also the reason it failed.

the mistake i made about zera was not making it at the time but a seasonal one. it lasted less than a month and everyone came crying to the forum that the staff were helping the enemies and look how zera is today XD
it shouldn't even have been created, it just kept pharos and ely and a few seasonals...
by the way look how pharos is, full pvp XDD
Natural Stormrage
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 297
Mage
7th May 2024 13:38:36

Quoting Gremar:

the mistake i made about zera was not making it at the time but a seasonal one. it lasted less than a month and everyone came crying to the forum that the staff were helping the enemies and look how zera is today XD
it shouldn't even have been created, it just kept pharos and ely and a few seasonals...
by the way look how pharos is, full pvp XDD

You know every single server is bound to die at some point.

Pharos is a old server, been up for long. Nobody wanna start at lvl 1 to try and take over and old serv with 1k+ chars.

Elysium is dead also compared how it was back in the day, like... it's not fun with old servers :)

Everyone has everything, ppl is lvl 1 biziliion etc on those servs. Thats why its low numbers
Onefiveonefourfive
Player

Outfit
Zera
Level 200
Mage
7th May 2024 13:40:53

Quoting Gudalik:
Add possibility to drop backpack again

This would be sooo nice to have back!

+1
Waoo Daupxia
Player

Outfit
Zera
Level 200
Warrior
7th May 2024 14:43:39

Quoting Gudalik:

+999999999999999
Natural Stormrage
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 297
Mage
7th May 2024 14:53:21

Quoting Gudalik:

also this
Clipse
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 125
Mage
7th May 2024 18:43:56 (Last edited 7th May 2024 18:47:45)

Zezenia is only fun for about 2-3 weeks at a launch of server or seasonal server

The staff messed up by allowing people to come to Pharos lvl 500-600 from a seasonal server and then every other seasonal it was capped at 200, like previously said nobody wants to grind from lvl 1 to take over a server .

Also after a few weeks fights get boring again and everyone knows it’s time to leave the game again .

I was thinking about playing this seasonal server for 3-4 weeks max because it’s finally pvp but I keep reading and hearing about people are botting again and nothing is been done ( like old times ) so I might not be interested personally.

Can someone confirm if people are botting again with no actions been taken ? Also does staff take longer than 7 days to reply to reports etc ?

Important information to know if I bring players or not .

Signed ,
The King - Cream
« First
5 6 7 8