Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 156
Ranger
13th September 2024 18:29:57

Quoting CM Mercury:
Hi,

The map bugs that we were aware of have been removed from the game. Including the UFO attacks in Tarmell. Please let us know if there are other things that were left out from the fixes.

Best regards
-Mercury

gm, can you explain to me how the new card purchase system works since it is new and no player knows how to use it and apparently it has already caused a problem
Hellsinner
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 147
Warrior
S3
14th September 2024 03:05:37

Quoting King Healer:
I will write down some ideas that would at least balance the classes. I have all vocations at level 800+ and have played with all vocations in all classes. Everything I write is based on knowledge and tests...

Systems:

Add an option to disable magic for monsters only.
Have an option on spells/hotkeys so that you don’t need to click the hotkey and then click the location where you want to cast. Instead, you point the mouse, click the hotkey, and the spell is cast, without needing to double-click.
Improvements:

Shaman:
Increase the damage of Mortal Melody and expand its area to match the cross area of Warlock spells. This should be usable with the system I mentioned, allowing it to be cast on oneself, making hunts more efficient by using Hailstorm and Mortal Melody while healing when the spell is cast in the area you are in.

Warlock:
No changes.

Pyromancer:
Reduce some of the mana buffs and increase health instead, as the mana consumption is too high.

Rangers:
The base damage of rangers is low, especially in PvP. I would add weapons that deal damage equivalent to barbarians, making the class more focused on physical damage, and remove the defense from quivers.

Rogue:
Increase the Trap range so it can be cast from a hotkey (from a distance), and reduce the cooldown slightly. This would make hunting more consistent by using Trap + Hellish Volley.

Marksman:
Increase the duration of the critical spell. Reduce the cooldown of Piercing Shot to 3 seconds and Spread Shot to 1 second (trying to balance with the mages' hurricane ability).

Barbarian:
Remove the ability to use a shield.

Paladin:
Make Cleave deal equal damage in the entire area around the Paladin. Add a spell that causes monsters to turn towards the Paladin, meaning it would attract their attention to him.

Other:

Also, bring back the ability to turn in tasks for skill points. I believe that having both training methods wouldn’t be overpowered; it would give meaning to completing tasks again. As it is now, leveling up a skill takes more than a month without any mistakes, every single day.

Reintroduce tasks to complement skill progression, that is, combining the old system with the new one, allowing players to train by completing tasks as well as by traditional training. I believe this would make players who don’t have much time, and only have time for training, more active in the game, which would also improve the economy around collecting items.

Adjust the mana drain of Hellfires.

Change the entrance to the Fire & Ice hunt, as you enter with 11 creatures on the screen and are at VERY high risk of being killed instantly.

Increase the number of monsters in HC Demonic Ent (since it's an HC).

Add a hunt to compete with HC Dark Knight.

New areas for medium-level players (two hunts to compete with Legionnaires would be ideal).

Certainly cleave should deal same damage at back side. A new spell to provoke creatures, even enemies' target to shift the focus to paladin in pvp is interesting considering a high cooldown maybe around 3 minutes.
Maximiliam
Player

Outfit
Avalon
Level 10
Ranger
15th September 2024 23:59:44

Quoting King Healer:

Rangers:
The base damage of rangers is low, especially in PvP. I would add weapons that deal damage equivalent to barbarians, making the class more focused on physical damage, and remove the defense from quivers.

Rogue:
Increase the Trap range so it can be cast from a hotkey (from a distance), and reduce the cooldown slightly. This would make hunting more consistent by using Trap + Hellish Volley.

Marksman:
Increase the duration of the critical spell. Reduce the cooldown of Piercing Shot to 3 seconds and Spread Shot to 1 second (trying to balance with the mages' hurricane ability).

The time to cast Traps of rogue subclass can be lowered to 12s.
Marksman is considerable behind rogue to acquire experience per hour. So It's better if two straight line spells of marksman receive second waves to equate the damage of both ranger subclasses.
Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
17th September 2024 17:54:06

Wrong spawn zone possibly leading to a trap monster (Karkilla, northest upper part) :

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 341
Ranger
17th September 2024 18:05:03

Quoting Askja:
Wrong spawn zone possibly leading to a trap monster (Karkilla, northest upper part) :

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

hahaha poor golem
Lone Knight
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 195
Warrior
18th September 2024 22:27:30

Quoting King Healer:
I will write down some ideas that would at least balance the classes. I have all vocations at level 800+ and have played with all vocations in all classes. Everything I write is based on knowledge and tests...

Systems:

Have an option on spells/hotkeys so that you don’t need to click the hotkey and then click the location where you want to cast. Instead, you point the mouse, click the hotkey, and the spell is cast, without needing to double-click.
Improvements:

Shaman:
Increase the damage of Mortal Melody and expand its area to match the cross area of Warlock spells. This should be usable with the system I mentioned, allowing it to be cast on oneself, making hunts more efficient by using Hailstorm and Mortal Melody while healing when the spell is cast in the area you are in.

Warlock:
No changes.

Pyromancer:
Reduce some of the mana buffs and increase health instead, as the mana consumption is too high.

Rangers:

Rogue:

Marksman:

Barbarian:

Paladin:
Make Cleave deal equal damage in the entire area around the Paladin. Add a spell that causes monsters to turn towards the Paladin, meaning it would attract their attention to him.

Other:

Also, bring back the ability to turn in tasks for skill points. I believe that having both training methods wouldn’t be overpowered; it would give meaning to completing tasks again. As it is now, leveling up a skill takes more than a month without any mistakes, every single day.

Reintroduce tasks to complement skill progression, that is, combining the old system with the new one, allowing players to train by completing tasks as well as by traditional training. I believe this would make players who don’t have much time, and only have time for training, more active in the game, which would also improve the economy around collecting items.

Change the entrance to the Fire & Ice hunt, as you enter with 11 creatures on the screen and are at VERY high risk of being killed instantly.

New areas for medium-level players (two hunts to compete with Legionnaires would be ideal).

+1
Mamrot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 489
Warrior
19th September 2024 06:13:54

Quoting King Healer:

Systems:

Improvements:

Shaman:

Warlock:
No changes.

Pyromancer:

Rangers:

Rogue:

Marksman:

Barbarian:

Paladin:

Other:

I agree with every point.
You are the first player who seriously used his brain and gave great arguments and suggestions for balancing the game.

You didn't look at it like the rest of the players through the prism of ego so that only his own class would be the best and the rest wouldn't be up to his standards.

Game creators, rulers, administrators, listen to this advice, and the game will start coming back, me and many other players will then start seeing sense and come back to the game.
Avallon
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 215
Warrior
22nd September 2024 07:48:34

Quoting King Healer:

Systems:

Improvements:

Shaman:

Warlock:
No changes.

Pyromancer:

Rangers:

Rogue:

Marksman:

Barbarian:

Paladin:

Other:

In no way can we let these ideas fall into oblivion!!

Just see the number of players applauding these ideas. It would be great to have some response from the staff, even if it's "Ok, we're looking at these ideas"
Avallon
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 215
Warrior
22nd September 2024 07:50:15

Quoting Maximiliam:
Quoting King Healer:

Rangers:

Rogue:

Marksman:

Marksman is considerable behind rogue to acquire experience per hour. So It's better if two straight line spells of marksman receive second waves to equate the damage of both ranger subclasses.

The sniper is much weaker than the rogue! Impossible to make XP/h similar to Rogue
Hellsinner
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 147
Warrior
S3
22nd September 2024 16:56:37 (Last edited 22nd September 2024 23:00:45)

Quoting Avallon:
Quoting Maximiliam:
Quoting King Healer:

Rangers:

Rogue:

Marksman:

The sniper is much weaker than the rogue! Impossible to make XP/h similar to Rogue

A marksman whether in a party or hunting alone this subclass earns less exp/h than a rogue.

Some adjustments could easily solve it:

- Extend the area of arrow volley to increase marksman's aoe dps.
- Besides reducing slightly 2 cooldowns - spread shot and piercing shot -, as written by King Healer.

Furthermore, CM Mercury could answer our community about these proposals for new subclass balancing changes.
« First
3 4 5