9th September 2024 08:11:10 CM Mercury View post »
Gremar
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 10
Ranger
6th September 2024 18:28:34

I liked the demonic portal, it's big and it's possible for more than one player to hunt there...

but it needs more monsters, like the lizard portal
Bardledooo
Premium

Outfit
Triton
Level 232
Mage
8th September 2024 22:26:13

Any plans to deal with the guys still using Auto Heal, ETC?
CM Mercury
Community Manager

9th September 2024 08:11:10

Hi,

The map bugs that we were aware of have been removed from the game. Including the UFO attacks in Tarmell. Please let us know if there are other things that were left out from the fixes.

Best regards
-Mercury
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
S2
9th September 2024 20:32:31 (Last edited 9th September 2024 20:33:25)

I will write down some ideas that would at least balance the classes. I have all vocations at level 800+ and have played with all vocations in all classes. Everything I write is based on knowledge and tests...

Systems:

Add an option to disable magic for monsters only.
Have an option on spells/hotkeys so that you don’t need to click the hotkey and then click the location where you want to cast. Instead, you point the mouse, click the hotkey, and the spell is cast, without needing to double-click.
Improvements:

Shaman:
Increase the damage of Mortal Melody and expand its area to match the cross area of Warlock spells. This should be usable with the system I mentioned, allowing it to be cast on oneself, making hunts more efficient by using Hailstorm and Mortal Melody while healing when the spell is cast in the area you are in.

Warlock:
No changes.

Pyromancer:
Reduce some of the mana buffs and increase health instead, as the mana consumption is too high.

Rangers:
The base damage of rangers is low, especially in PvP. I would add weapons that deal damage equivalent to barbarians, making the class more focused on physical damage, and remove the defense from quivers.

Rogue:
Increase the Trap range so it can be cast from a hotkey (from a distance), and reduce the cooldown slightly. This would make hunting more consistent by using Trap + Hellish Volley.

Marksman:
Increase the duration of the critical spell. Reduce the cooldown of Piercing Shot to 3 seconds and Spread Shot to 1 second (trying to balance with the mages' hurricane ability).

Barbarian:
Remove the ability to use a shield.

Paladin:
Make Cleave deal equal damage in the entire area around the Paladin. Add a spell that causes monsters to turn towards the Paladin, meaning it would attract their attention to him.

Other:

Also, bring back the ability to turn in tasks for skill points. I believe that having both training methods wouldn’t be overpowered; it would give meaning to completing tasks again. As it is now, leveling up a skill takes more than a month without any mistakes, every single day.

Reintroduce tasks to complement skill progression, that is, combining the old system with the new one, allowing players to train by completing tasks as well as by traditional training. I believe this would make players who don’t have much time, and only have time for training, more active in the game, which would also improve the economy around collecting items.

Adjust the mana drain of Hellfires.

Change the entrance to the Fire & Ice hunt, as you enter with 11 creatures on the screen and are at VERY high risk of being killed instantly.

Increase the number of monsters in HC Demonic Ent (since it's an HC).

Add a hunt to compete with HC Dark Knight.

New areas for medium-level players (two hunts to compete with Legionnaires would be ideal).
Avathar
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 356
Ranger
9th September 2024 22:07:44

Quoting King Healer:
I will write down some ideas that would at least balance the classes. I have all vocations at level 800+ and have played with all vocations in all classes. Everything I write is based on knowledge and tests...

Systems:

Have an option on spells/hotkeys so that you don’t need to click the hotkey and then click the location where you want to cast. Instead, you point the mouse, click the hotkey, and the spell is cast, without needing to double-click.
Improvements:

Shaman:
Increase the damage of Mortal Melody and expand its area to match the cross area of Warlock spells. This should be usable with the system I mentioned, allowing it to be cast on oneself, making hunts more efficient by using Hailstorm and Mortal Melody while healing when the spell is cast in the area you are in.

Warlock:
No changes.

Pyromancer:
Reduce some of the mana buffs and increase health instead, as the mana consumption is too high.

Rangers:
The base damage of rangers is low, especially in PvP. I would add weapons that deal damage equivalent to barbarians, making the class more focused on physical damage, and remove the defense from quivers.

Rogue:
Increase the Trap range so it can be cast from a hotkey (from a distance), and reduce the cooldown slightly. This would make hunting more consistent by using Trap + Hellish Volley.

Marksman:
Increase the duration of the critical spell. Reduce the cooldown of Piercing Shot to 3 seconds and Spread Shot to 1 second (trying to balance with the mages' hurricane ability).

Barbarian:

Paladin:
Make Cleave deal equal damage in the entire area around the Paladin. Add a spell that causes monsters to turn towards the Paladin, meaning it would attract their attention to him.

Other:

Also, bring back the ability to turn in tasks for skill points. I believe that having both training methods wouldn’t be overpowered; it would give meaning to completing tasks again. As it is now, leveling up a skill takes more than a month without any mistakes, every single day.

Reintroduce tasks to complement skill progression, that is, combining the old system with the new one, allowing players to train by completing tasks as well as by traditional training. I believe this would make players who don’t have much time, and only have time for training, more active in the game, which would also improve the economy around collecting items.

Change the entrance to the Fire & Ice hunt, as you enter with 11 creatures on the screen and are at VERY high risk of being killed instantly.

New areas for medium-level players (two hunts to compete with Legionnaires would be ideal).

100% agree!

That would be the best update.
Ruthless Execution
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 110
Ranger
9th September 2024 22:17:21

Quoting King Healer:

Systems:

Improvements:

Shaman:

Warlock:
No changes.

Pyromancer:

Rangers:

Rogue:

Marksman:

Barbarian:

Paladin:

Other:

Perfect !!! Especially every single proposal concerning the subclasses ! I hope Staff take a look on it and listen to their community :smartass:
Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
10th September 2024 12:23:46

I (we) tested Fire&Ice yesterday, it's a very nice map again, but I confirm entrance is outrageously dangerous (particularly when your shooter ask you to clear it before entering itself :P).

I'm not sure how hellbornes' mana drain works, but I got sometimes there very deadly combos consuming instantly much mana ... and even had once for that reason to use a fruit of rebirth (the most difficult part being to remember where is the hotkey :D).

Considering blockers will suffer most of drains although they have less mana, maybe there could be something to think about "mana drain resistance" of warriors (it's an open question, I'm not claiming anything).

Anyway, beware all, don't go there without being well prepared ;)
Box
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 114
Ranger
12th September 2024 04:29:50

Quoting King Healer:

Marksman:

These propositions for a marksman are pretty nice!

But i suggest to convert to a targeting spell and enlarge the area of arrow volley to 2 sqm on all directions around the target , **same area of meteor shower**, maintaining 5s cooldown and the current debuff of slowing down the main target speed by 40% and for other hit targets - 20% of speed.

Besides reducing piercing shot cooldown to from 5s to 3s.
Haley
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 29
Warrior
13th September 2024 03:04:27

Quoting King Healer:

Systems:

Improvements:

Shaman:

Warlock:
No changes.

Pyromancer:

Rangers:

Rogue:

Marksman:

Barbarian:

Paladin:

Other:

Reposting so this idea doesn't fall into oblivion!

I would really like the game's staff to look into this suggestion.
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
S2
13th September 2024 04:08:23 (Last edited 13th September 2024 04:10:07)

Quoting King Healer:

Systems:

Improvements:

Shaman:

Warlock:
No changes.

Pyromancer:

Rangers:

Rogue:

Marksman:

Barbarian:

Paladin:

Other:

If I could introduce a few more system ideas, one of them would definitely be the return of training tasks. Why? Because MANY people like to train and find it necessary, and this would significantly increase the value of the collectables market. But I would also keep the current training system, combining both. Would it make skill gain easier? Yes. However, it wouldn't be unbalanced. One idea I have would be to change the previous system to allow training only with collectables and increase the number of collectables required by 3x. For example, to complete a normal task, you would need 15 collectables from a monster. If you take a training task and get that same monster, it would require 45 collectables.

Another tip: would an option for full light in the settings be a bad idea?
« First
2 3 4 5