9th September 2024 08:11:10 CM Mercury View post »
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
S2
4th September 2024 15:20:47 (Last edited 4th September 2024 18:37:58)

Good afternoon everyone, I am extremely happy with the updates you have been making. I believe you have achieved in these few months what wasn't done years ago. Always listening to the players, changing, and innovating. We do miss new creatures, but I'm not here to talk about that. I'm here just to thank you for your efforts and to highlight some points I think are important.

I found a bug and reported it; I won't post it here so people don't exploit it.

Possible changes:

*New areas for medium-level players (two hunts to compete with Legionnaires would be ideal).

*Also bring back the ability to turn in tasks for skill points. I believe that having both training methods wouldn't be overpowered; it would give meaning to completing tasks again. The way it is now, leveling up a skill takes more than a month without any mistakes, every single day.

*A hunt to compete with HC Dark Knight.

*Remove the ability for a barbarian to use a shield.

*Increase the damage of ranger weapons to match that of barbarians (I believe this makes a lot of sense).

*ncrease the number of monsters in HC Demonic Ent (since it is an HC).

*Change the entrance to the Fire & Ice hunt, as you enter with 11 creatures on the screen and are at a VERY high risk of HS.

*Adjust the mana drain of Hellfires.

*Make tasks return to complement skill progression, that is, combining the old system with the new one, allowing players to train by completing tasks as well as by training. I believe this would make players who don't have much time, and only have time for training, more active in the game, which would also improve the economy around collecting items.
CM Mercury
Community Manager

4th September 2024 16:12:53 (Last edited 4th September 2024 16:13:16)

Hi,

There were a few map bugs including monsters that should not be where they are. These have been corrected and a map update is coming soon to fix this issue :^)

Best Regards
-Mercury
Nastypoc
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 330
Ranger
S4
4th September 2024 16:56:20

Tested the Hardcore Demonic Ents and there is nothing about it thats hardcore, think needing to add 2-3x more demonic ents would make it better.
Also +1 to everything king healer said, ranger weapon needs to be increased. And Evil Legs and Dark Knights are best spawns in game by far we need something to compete with it.
Avathar
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 356
Ranger
4th September 2024 22:15:41 (Last edited 4th September 2024 22:27:25)

Firstly I want to thank the game team for this update.

Secondly, I agree with the King Healer observations about barbarians and rangers. This increase in ranger weapons would be extremely important.

Lastly, I'm looking forward to new monsters, I hope they arrive soon.
Poke In Your Eye
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
4th September 2024 22:47:46 (Last edited 4th September 2024 22:48:08)

Quoting Nastypoc:
Tested the Hardcore Demonic Ents and there is nothing about it thats hardcore, think needing to add 2-3x more demonic ents would make it better. (...)

200% agree. In the previous update - hc lince ghosts are overpopulated at the beginning. In this update, monster numbers are too low even on the upper level. Increase the numbers on both levels, or even better - add another one which is really hardcore. It would be even better if we could see there few fog yetis ;) In my opinion ideal hunting ground, no matter if after hc portal or not (today many easily accessible places looks like hc...) is built on several levels with increasing difficulty where few players can hunt simultaneously without disturbing each other.

Quoting Avathar:
(...) Lastly, I'm looking forward to new monsters, I hope they arrive soon.

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot
Is this new? :smartass:
Maatheuzinhoo
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1220
Mage
5th September 2024 04:55:54

Did they move the Lince Ghost portal or did it disappear?
Rubijan
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 190
Mage
5th September 2024 07:13:20

When will you improve hunting one by one? The game needs to make a focused build viable for dealing physical damage to creatures. And so the rangers will be able to have a good experience and profit due to the ricochet. Changing the weapon's attack will not solve the problem.
I loved the changes, but Elysium will continue with just 5 rangers among the 50 top-level characters.
But I agree that the new HC of demonic ents needs more monsters and that it should be similar to other options like yahgan barbarians or dark knights.

— Vovó da Penha

Quoting King Healer:
Good afternoon everyone, I am extremely happy with the updates you have been making. I believe you have achieved in these few months what wasn't done years ago. Always listening to the players, changing, and innovating. We do miss new creatures, but I'm not here to talk about that. I'm here just to thank you for your efforts and to highlight some points I think are important.

I found a bug and reported it; I won't post it here so people don't exploit it.

Possible changes:

*New areas for medium-level players (two hunts to compete with Legionnaires would be ideal).

*Also bring back the ability to turn in tasks for skill points. I believe that having both training methods wouldn't be overpowered; it would give meaning to completing tasks again. The way it is now, leveling up a skill takes more than a month without any mistakes, every single day.

*A hunt to compete with HC Dark Knight.

*Remove the ability for a barbarian to use a shield.

*Increase the damage of ranger weapons to match that of barbarians (I believe this makes a lot of sense).

*ncrease the number of monsters in HC Demonic Ent (since it is an HC).

*Change the entrance to the Fire & Ice hunt, as you enter with 11 creatures on the screen and are at a VERY high risk of HS.

*Adjust the mana drain of Hellfires.

*Make tasks return to complement skill progression, that is, combining the old system with the new one, allowing players to train by completing tasks as well as by training. I believe this would make players who don't have much time, and only have time for training, more active in the game, which would also improve the economy around collecting items.
Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
5th September 2024 08:56:22 (Last edited 5th September 2024 14:58:28)

Permanent various fire spells (harmless : Edit, right spell is very harmful, beware) in front of Tarmell bank :

Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
5th September 2024 10:15:33

Quoting Maatheuzinhoo:
Did they move the Lince Ghost portal or did it disappear?

Weird indeed, I wasn't able to find it, anywhere in Karkilla.

Honestly, I think this portal should be placed elsewhere, in a slighty more hidden spot, still not so far, and with a warning sign.

For example here :

By the way, I think that HC demonic portal has a *very* long path to reach, maybe it could be better placed somewhere in Yafmel mountains ?
Sanoman
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1000
Mage
5th September 2024 13:36:56

Quoting Askja:
Permanent various fire spells (harmless) in front of Tarmell bank :

yes, I just checked this buggy part of the map, and this part of the pyromancer's meteor is giving dmg to the player... this can't happen, fix this as soon as possible, I passed by there and almost died, because I was without defense buffs
1 2 3 4
Last »