1 2
Show staff replies in this thread
1st September 2024 09:36:47 Administration View post »
Administration
Staff

29th August 2024 08:22:30

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

A Zezenia Online Game Update has been released. The game client will update automatically. Steam users may need to restart to receive updates.

This update includes the following changes:

Hardcore Lince Ghosts Zone

Cerberus Bonus Dungeon

Full Changelog

Quoting Full changelog 2024-08-29:
-Added a Cerberus boss bonus dungeon.
- Buffed Cerberus boss healing.
- Added Hardcore Hunting Zone to Lince Ghosts in Ice Islands.
- The title bar of a container now shows its selected icon and label.
- Made it possible to fish a new message in a bottle if one is not in the inventory.
- Fixed an issue with stacked items not autolooting in free space in a full container.
- Fixed missing dungeons in "Mastering Dungeons" quest log.
- Fixed menus being shown off screen when near window corners.
- Fixed slowdown with "Show animations" disabled.
- Fixed a crash on all platforms.
- Fixed a crash on macOS when double clicking certain lists.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
29th August 2024 09:22:30

Hello,

I just checked new HC, it's really a beautiful map, very nice work, congratulations to the mapper(s) !

Maybe add a warning sign at portal ? It isn't that hard to reach for beginners ... and potentially deadly to use :D

Several stairs leading to upper parts don't work properly (unable to climb). I show some of them below (I didn't check all stairs).

Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
29th August 2024 09:54:40 (Last edited 29th August 2024 10:15:09)

When I create arrow (running a ranger ofc :D), new arrows doesn't show up in quiver (counter below non full stack doesn't change). When I shot an arrow, they finally show up (counter show new correct number).

Edit : it seems a new bug appeared when "fixing" stacks, same thing happen with autolooted gold, it don't show up at all in bags, until some action comes to refresh counters (magical counters, trade)

Edit 2 : I checked with gatherable, same problem, but *only with autoloot* :
- autolooting bag in main bag : counters don't change until eg you move some stack inside your bag and then counters do refresh
- "old" looting (no autolooting) works properly : counters change at each addition of items.
Kommanderxz
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 906
Mage
S2
29th August 2024 10:06:14

good morning, some of the stairs to go up have errors and they don't let you go up, I hope they fix it soon, and good job, I hope they bring the rest hc as soon as possible <3
Claws
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 39
Mage
29th August 2024 12:53:17

Quoting Askja:
Hello,

I just checked new HC, it's really a beautiful map, very nice work, congratulations to the mapper(s) !

Maybe add a warning sign at portal ? It isn't that hard to reach for beginners ... and potentially deadly to use :D

Several stairs leading to upper parts don't work properly (unable to climb). I show some of them below (I didn't check all stairs).

Sanoman
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1000
Mage
29th August 2024 12:54:42

Hello good morning, congratulations on the new update, continue, you are on your way, I would like to see the hc volcanic portal and the werebar, it would be beautiful <3. Another thing, every time I decide to play, I have to change the option ctrl + s to "p" because I use it to go up to the north, turn to the south, launch the wizard's combo, and honestly, it's boring I do it all the time time I log in. I wish there was an option to leave it set forever to take a photo with a letter other than S, which I use to turn the character...
Sr Ticco
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 601
Warrior
29th August 2024 16:34:08

This error happens when I use Goblin Orb and climb on a chair
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 341
Ranger
29th August 2024 17:12:26

Bug: when you craft arrows, enchanted javelins and when you catch fish... it will not count inside the bag/quiver, it will start showing the new number of that specific item just when you move something inside that bag, or when you use/eat it in case of fish for example.
Not a big deal of a bug, but, there it is.

ps: good update, gz staff.
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 341
Ranger
29th August 2024 17:29:01

new one: close to the npc Teddy in ellaria, a lot of numbers and symbols on the screen, like a flying keyboard, shows up out of nowhere hahaha xD
also some visual bugs with chairs and outfits, all on that same area.
Alexi Laiho
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 152
Ranger
29th August 2024 20:23:25

Rogues traps are not appearing on the floor if u use them over something like a carpet or stuff like that
1 2