Rokkekrollek
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 457
Warrior
17th August 2024 16:05:01

Quoting Administration:
A manual client update is available for download. This update should resolve known issues with hotkeys. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

Thank you! Works like a charm again! :D
Rokkekrollek
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 457
Warrior
17th August 2024 16:13:08

Will we see some love put into the New continent in upcoming updates perhaps? ;)

The town needs some cosmetic fixes to get more attractive for playiers to stay in i guess. Getting stones, bones etc from the roof of the houses would be a nice thing haha. Also some small bugs with doors, levatating in ladder down.. (reported those). Cheers!
Exlibris
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 56
Mage
17th August 2024 17:45:29

Still can't rotate my character by pressing spacebar...
Zeek
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 463
Warrior
17th August 2024 22:35:36

Quoting Cacomixtle:
- Added demonic matter, demonic berries to Thorvald & Osvald collect tasks.

This is the only change I'd vote to revert. Those items are far harder to drop than regular creature products and are needed in large quantities for important quests, this change will only make the chances for a decent random task even lower. Why not add other products? theres tons of prodcuts that seem to have a "rare chance" to show up on tasks or dont show at all, such as lone eye legs, might werebear paws, icy planks, lizard spellweaver eyes, glowing crystals, lizard guardian claws, etc.

I agree with this, the fact important quests require these items should be enough of a reason to not have them on the task list. I get players like Bria have thousands but lets be honest this change only hurts new players and not players like Bria. By the time you are strong enough to hunt HC devils or HC lizards you are passed the level where you would have done these quests that require these items and would of probably wanted those items already to do those spawns in the first place. in conclusion +1 revert this change, it hurts new players with little benefit to old ones.
Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
18th August 2024 07:32:30

I totally agree with Zeek's words above.

Maybe we could find a compromise by deciding that these are really difficult tasks (same status as Chenoo kill task), and that they would give a very good experience.

By the way, I would have the same request for the icy shards task : the experience received is not at all in relation to the work necessary to accomplish it.
Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
24th August 2024 09:18:09

Quoting Administration:
The Bestiary can now be sorted by monster category, such as Bosses, Bugs, Demonics, Dragons, Dwarves, Humanoids, Melkets, Orcs, Orknies, Undead, Yahgan and more.....

Wargs and mammoths are classified as "undead". Shouldn't they be "wildlife" ?
1 2 3