Kommanderxz
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 906
Mage
S2
14th August 2024 18:18:12

I don't know if it's a bug in the game, but I want to change the position of the character by pressing the Shift key and it won't let me, I tried using the "Space bar action: rotate character" and it doesn't do its job, I hope they fix it, thank you :)
Elite The Sword
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 83
Warrior
15th August 2024 00:19:10

Good job, happy to see the active staff bringing new content, but we really need new hunts, new hardcore portals. Many people stop playing because they have to hunt for a long time in the same respawn.
Cacomixtle
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 342
Warrior
15th August 2024 00:52:37

- Added demonic matter, demonic berries to Thorvald & Osvald collect tasks.

This is the only change I'd vote to revert. Those items are far harder to drop than regular creature products and are needed in large quantities for important quests, this change will only make the chances for a decent random task even lower. Why not add other products? theres tons of prodcuts that seem to have a "rare chance" to show up on tasks or dont show at all, such as lone eye legs, might werebear paws, icy planks, lizard spellweaver eyes, glowing crystals, lizard guardian claws, etc.
Avathar
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 356
Ranger
15th August 2024 04:30:19

Quoting Unlimitted:
I don't know if it's a bug in the game, but I want to change the position of the character by pressing the Shift key and it won't let me, I tried using the "Space bar action: rotate character" and it doesn't do its job, I hope they fix it, thank you :)

I hope they resolve this soon, this is an important feature. I only use shift to rotate the character
Poke In Your Eye
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 50
Warrior
15th August 2024 12:12:15 (Last edited 15th August 2024 12:26:28)

Changing hotkeys work only if the Zezenia client is on. Every time when turned off and get back to the game 'Hotkeys' tab is reverted to the original state (with our beloved Take screenshot CTR+S which works even when fightmode is active :P ). Other options work fine.
Pantela
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 393
Ranger
S5
S4
15th August 2024 12:43:24

Quoting Poke In Your Eye:
Changing hotkeys work only if the Zezenia client is on. Every time when turned off and get back to the game 'Hotkeys' tab is reverted to the original state (with our beloved Take screenshot CTR+S which works even when fightmode is active :P ). Other options work fine.

Yeah, I second this. F my desktop filled with screenshots xD
Briareu
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 940
Warrior
15th August 2024 13:13:02

Quoting Cacomixtle:

This is the only change I'd vote to revert. Those items are far harder to drop than regular creature products and are needed in large quantities for important quests, this change will only make the chances for a decent random task even lower. Why not add other products? theres tons of prodcuts that seem to have a "rare chance" to show up on tasks or dont show at all, such as lone eye legs, might werebear paws, icy planks, lizard spellweaver eyes, glowing crystals, lizard guardian claws, etc.

Hmm, i agree with the werebear paws, lizard eyes...; but the part about demonic matter and berries being harder to to drop, i dont agree. just go to lizard portal or devils HC, you drop tons of then. I have thousands of and no use or market on both collects.
The addition of demonic matters and demonic berries helps cycle the market.
Rokkekrollek
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 457
Warrior
15th August 2024 18:54:26

Quoting Cacomixtle:

+1
Rokkekrollek
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 457
Warrior
15th August 2024 18:57:57

Am i the only one that having problems with sidestepping on the numpad since the update?!
It worked after i updated but after a relog a few hours later it wasnt possible to sidestep.
itīs pretty annoying and i hope that it is something to be fixed soon.
Administration
Staff

15th August 2024 20:41:39

A manual client update is available for download. This update should resolve known issues with hotkeys. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
1 2 3