1 2 3
Show staff replies in this thread
15th August 2024 20:41:39 Administration View post »
Administration
Staff

14th August 2024 09:12:39

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

A Zezenia Online Game Update has been released. The game client will update automatically. Steam users may need to restart to receive updates.

This update includes the following changes:

Customizable Hotkeys

Movement keys, hotkey action slots, window toggles & other keyboard controls can now be customized in the game options. Open the "Hotkeys" options screen to see and modify all hotkeys, or right click an action slot to remap the key for that slot quickly.

Up to three different bindings can be added for each hotkey. The default controls remain unchanged from the previous version of the game.

Upgraded Event Calendar

The Event Calendar has graduated from Service Status to its own page! Featuring an upgraded calendar-like appearance, the new Event Calendar makes it easier than ever to see what's happening and when.

Upcoming events & featured news can now be seen on the game client's landing screen, keeping players updated on the latest happenings.

Let us know what sort of events you would like to see in the months and years to come!

Bestiary Updates

The Bestiary can now be sorted by monster category, such as Bosses, Bugs, Demonics, Dragons, Dwarves, Humanoids, Melkets, Orcs, Orknies, Undead, Yahgan and more.

A random global +10% XP boost has been added to the Bestiary. One group of monsters is boosted at a time. The event is server-specific and rotates every six hours.

Full Changelog

Quoting August 14th Game Update:

- Added hotkey custom remapping options to the game client.
- Added the latest news feed & events to the login screen. Updated the website Event Calendar.
- Updated the official Zezenia Wiki with all the latest monster & equipment data.
- Added monster categories to the Bestiary. Added a randomized boost event to the Bestiary.
- Added a second instance to the Path to Cerberus dungeon.
- Added demonic matter, demonic berries to Thorvald & Osvald collect tasks.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Pantela
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 393
Ranger
S5
S4
14th August 2024 10:55:15

Just a heads up for everyone who uses fight mode and turn the character south using ctrl + s that you need to disable the screenshot hotkey (or erase it). It is the last one on the list :)
Rico Polar
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 153
Mage
14th August 2024 11:10:48

Quoting Pantela:
Just a heads up for everyone who uses fight mode and turn the character south using ctrl + s that you need to disable the screenshot hotkey (or erase it). It is the last one on the list :)
I confirm this. After a moment of clicking I had the full desktop in screen shots.

In addition, it would be possible to make the option of moving or hiding "latest news feed & events to the login screen"?
Askja
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 874
Warrior
S5
14th August 2024 12:13:40 (Last edited 14th August 2024 12:14:06)

Quoting Administration:

Upcoming events & featured news can now be seen on the game client's landing screen, keeping players updated on the latest happenings.

Quoting Rico Polar:

In addition, it would be possible to make the option of moving or hiding "latest news feed & events to the login screen"?

This widget is indeed right now misplaced (left to the login widget, therefore hidden by character's list) and would be far better elsewhere, for example under the login widget.
Niezschtz
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 35
Mage
14th August 2024 13:58:53

We need a new world 10x experience
fixed without reset, with limited stamina

Thanks.
Claws
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 39
Mage
14th August 2024 14:26:02

Nice improvements! Keep going! 8)
King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
S2
14th August 2024 15:09:21

Good afternoon, everyone. How's it going?

I would like to congratulate you on the progress we’ve been making. I believe that many players might not fully appreciate the recent updates, but it’s incredible how the game is evolving like never before.

The constant updating of the wiki is also extremely important, as it serves as a gateway for new players. I'm really happy with the new dungeons; they are exceptionally detailed and beautiful. I hope the dedication continues so that we have much more content ahead!

P.S.: Now, when the chat is locked, if I want to turn my character downwards (CTRL + S), it takes a screenshot, whereas before it only did this when the chat wasn't locked. Could this be reverted to how it was before?

Best regards,
Kommanderxz
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 906
Mage
S2
14th August 2024 15:39:28

good update, but... how do I now make my character change sides using the Shift + a etc... keys like before?
Godot
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 341
Ranger
14th August 2024 15:41:41

Great update, good work, gg staff :)
Maatheuzinhoo
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1220
Mage
14th August 2024 16:32:15

Great work, but I wish I could walk on the NUM PAD without having to enable fightmode like before.
1 2 3