1 2
Vovo Da Penha
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 426
Warrior
16th August 2024 06:01:54

I didn't say that barbarian is a weak class. I was referring to the capacity to deal physical damage to monsters. What's the point of my weapon having 36 attack if my spells surpasses my physical attack? My physical attack doesn't surpass my Shockwave even if I deal a critical hit. Look it: [url=https://imgur.com/gallery/barbarian-dmg-IGyfksV][/url]

My rage of fury, when it hits 8 monsters, causes a total of close to 7,500 damage (1050x5 + 750x3). And this has a 2 second cooldown. Meanwhile, Lizard Spellweaver hits me more than I hit him (in physical harm).

Why not make certain monsters have negative physical defense so that warriors and rangers can get good results in hunting places where one monster comes at a time? Because in the entire game I don't see a good hunting place in terms of experience or gold for a warrior and ranger duo. If I want to have good results in a hunt in pair, I am forced to handle 8 monsters at the same time while a pyromancer or warlock helps to deal the damage.

What hunt would be more friendly to the new player than one where he only needs to deal physical damage and heal himself? Because this would reduce the need for expensive set. I myself needed to harvest a lot to acquire reasonable equipment and only after that I actually started playing the game.
Quoting Askja:
Quoting Vovo Da Penha:
Because my weapon has 36.4 attack and I can't deal significant physical damage to monsters. The game forces me to handle 8 monsters.

:smartass:

I hope it's pure irony, otherwise it's one of funniest thing I have seen here for a long time.

Just in case it isn't irony, I suggest you try paladin class during one hour or too, it should be enough to make you happy again with your class : 28 attack, no melee buff, less crit abilities, weaker spells, and impossibility to attack seriously 8 monsters (the back cleave is a joke, I could elaborate but I already did it elsewhere, and alas "balance" work ended suddenly without any announcement).

That being said, I'm confident new hunts will be added, and I don't think it's a good idea to systematically increase the number of monsters everywhere, old caves need to stay friendly for beginners, what we need is more caves *beyond* old ones.
Vovo Da Penha
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 426
Warrior
16th August 2024 06:53:29

I didn't intend to elaborate deeply on my opinion about physical damage to monsters, but considering I was misunderstood... But there is discussion for a proposal dedicated solely to improving the effectiveness of single target hunts, given that there are few rangers with a high level in elysium. I wish I could join a ranger and level up in 30 minutes too.
Oso Ikci
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 50
Mage
16th August 2024 15:48:38

Quoting Elite The Sword:
We urgently need new hunts, we are already tired of always hunting the same respawns, the Cerberus boss was cool I liked it, but what we really need are new hunts. My suggestions are:
- New hardcore portal Mighty Magician Werebear and Mighty Werebear
- New hardcore portal Yahgan Barbarian and Yahgan Executioner
- New hardcore portal Hellish Magus and Hellish Archangel
- New hardcore portal Geck'zard and Geck'zah
- New hardcore portal Boulder Thrower and Demonic Ent
- New hardcore portal Soul Devourer and Armadillork
Improve the Ice Thrower respawns of Karkkila add more quantity, improve the hardcore portal Sand Terror needs more monsters, improve the Boulder Thrower portal of Humwich, remove the Elder Ents and increase the amount of Boulder Thrower and Evil Ent. With this we would have more hunting options and we wouldn't spend so much time hunting in the same respawns because that's what makes people stop playing Zezenia.

I already post it for years, nothing was made yet, but i have faith!!!

PLEASE, PUT WHEN CAPS LOCK WAS ACTIVATE IN LOGGIN SCREEN! :smartass:
Elite The Sword
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 80
Warrior
29 days 17 hours ago

I know this has been requested by players for years, I hope the staff does this, because no one deserves to hunt for a long time in the same respawn, the game needs to evolve as players evolve, the game has a lack of good hunting options and needs more good hunts to keep players active.
1 2