1 2
Elite The Sword
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 80
Warrior
7th August 2024 12:05:22

We urgently need new hunts, we are already tired of always hunting the same respawns, the Cerberus boss was cool I liked it, but what we really need are new hunts. My suggestions are:
- New hardcore portal Mighty Magician Werebear and Mighty Werebear
- New hardcore portal Yahgan Barbarian and Yahgan Executioner
- New hardcore portal Hellish Magus and Hellish Archangel
- New hardcore portal Geck'zard and Geck'zah
- New hardcore portal Boulder Thrower and Demonic Ent
- New hardcore portal Soul Devourer and Armadillork
Improve the Ice Thrower respawns of Karkkila add more quantity, improve the hardcore portal Sand Terror needs more monsters, improve the Boulder Thrower portal of Humwich, remove the Elder Ents and increase the amount of Boulder Thrower and Evil Ent. With this we would have more hunting options and we wouldn't spend so much time hunting in the same respawns because that's what makes people stop playing Zezenia.
Haridade
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 25
Mage
7th August 2024 12:20:34

I liked the suggestions and I also think there should be a new hunt or hc portal with Lince Ghost which is a forgotten monster in the game, about the hc portal of humwich no one hunts there for years that respawn is abandoned and needs improvements.
Black Huntress
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1119
Mage
7th August 2024 12:42:22

I agree with all the suggestions above. The HC of Humwich and HC Unholy (one of the worst places for XP or money at any level) need improvements.

Another HC I’d suggest is Soul Harvester
Maatheuzinhoo
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 1157
Mage
8th August 2024 06:23:23

I agree. We really need new hunts.
Jari Maenpaa
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 122
Mage
8th August 2024 16:42:36

Agreed and also, single target hunts that are exp worthy trying
Unlimitted
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 884
Mage
8th August 2024 18:52:25 (Last edited 8th August 2024 18:53:53)

I like the idea, but wouldn't an hc ice thrower and boulder thrower be a better idea?
Elite The Sword
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 80
Warrior
9th August 2024 14:11:54

Quoting Unlimitted:
I like the idea, but wouldn't an hc ice thrower and boulder thrower be a better idea?

good idea, it would be good too
Elite The Sword
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 80
Warrior
9th August 2024 14:14:17

Quoting Black Huntress:
I agree with all the suggestions above. The HC of Humwich and HC Unholy (one of the worst places for XP or money at any level) need improvements.

Another HC I’d suggest is Soul Harvester

Good idea portal hc Soul Harvester would be cool
Vovo Da Penha
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 426
Warrior
15th August 2024 04:42:50

Yeah. Do you have an giant New Continent for launching new hunt places, and the players always compete for the same overcrowded places.
Why not fix the lone eyes HC to make it a more competitive hunting place too? Or maybe increase the number of monsters in some old places like HC in Humwich or portal Ice Thrower, as previously mentioned.
And who likes to hunt one by one? When will there be parity in experience per hour for those who hunt one by one? Because my weapon has 36.4 attack and I can't deal significant physical damage to monsters. The game forces me to handle 8 monsters.
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 855
Warrior
15th August 2024 06:51:27

Quoting Vovo Da Penha:
Because my weapon has 36.4 attack and I can't deal significant physical damage to monsters. The game forces me to handle 8 monsters.

:smartass:

I hope it's pure irony, otherwise it's one of funniest thing I have seen here for a long time.

Just in case it isn't irony, I suggest you try paladin class during one hour or too, it should be enough to make you happy again with your class : 28 attack, no melee buff, less crit abilities, weaker spells, and impossibility to attack seriously 8 monsters (the back cleave is a joke, I could elaborate but I already did it elsewhere, and alas "balance" work ended suddenly without any announcement).

That being said, I'm confident new hunts will be added, and I don't think it's a good idea to systematically increase the number of monsters everywhere, old caves need to stay friendly for beginners, what we need is more caves *beyond* old ones.
1 2