Elite The Sword
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 83
Warrior
24th July 2024 10:01:38

Hello, looking at the game's items on the wiki, I have a question: why can only warriors use mithril armor and legendary legs?
Since everyone can use the legendary armor and there is the noble titanium legs which has 4% Physical Resistance and which is better than the legendary legs and everyone can use it, but the legendary only warrior, with the enchantment this doesn't make sense, please staff fix it.
Melecossauro Rex
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 18
Ranger
24th July 2024 15:08:03

the same reason titanium armor is free to all subclasses, and the old geltharian is not. theres nothing to "fix".

following your 'logic', i want to use vanguard legs on my mage, speed + dodge + lifesteal.
Pelaios
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 156
Ranger
24th July 2024 15:33:23

Quoting Elite The Sword:
Hello, looking at the game's items on the wiki, I have a question: why can only warriors use mithril armor and legendary legs?
Since everyone can use the legendary armor and there is the noble titanium legs which has 4% Physical Resistance and which is better than the legendary legs and everyone can use it, but the legendary only warrior, with the enchantment this doesn't make sense, please staff fix it.

To be more specific, imagine that they are heavy armor that only a strong warrior can use while Ranger and Mage need light equipment