Howlingblack
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 78
Warrior
12th July 2024 00:21:43 (Last edited 12th July 2024 00:26:17)

Hello!

I just transferred over my chars from Avalon to Elysium today and noticed that all my noble zezenian coins had disappeared from my inventory, except for my premium cards and exp scrolls. I double checked the Season rules or the " seasonal end description " and it said that all " premium items " would transfer over, shouldn't the coins count as premium items since it's under the premium tab, or are they just an exception to the rules?
Sorry for the rant, but it kinda sucks losing over 1400 zezenian coins :P

EDIT: I see now that they added " ... but excluding noble coins. " which i'm pretty sure wasn't there on the old list, i might be wrong though, if so i do apologize for my idiotic behaviour lel
Pantela
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 393
Ranger
S5
S4
13th July 2024 03:32:24

Hey bro, I undestand. Unfortunately it happened to some people. If you check ingame, the shop where you buy noble coins is actually called "gold shop". When they say "premium items", it means the ones bought with money or pcards in the "premium shop". Hope that doesn't take away your motivation to play! :D
Phill Mason
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
13th July 2024 07:15:17

Yeah Z-coins wont transfer but your bank balance will be coverted for coins in rate of 300k for a coin.
Howlingblack
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 78
Warrior
13th July 2024 18:45:42

Thanks for the pat on the back guys, appreciate it.
It did kind of drop my motivation alot, but my friend is also trying to motivate me by taking me on hunts etc :P
Phill Mason
Sage

Outfit
Elysium
Level 500
Warrior
14th July 2024 07:15:09

I can help you up with something. Drop me msg ingame