28 days 20 hours ago Administration View post »
Grimm Reaper
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 183
Warrior
16th July 2024 01:20:05

Love the merging. Now a suggestion, please make additional floors to evil legionnaires. Maybe 4-5 floors down? You got the same guys who are on the spawn literally all day long, and freak out when you step foot in the spawn, and spam "2 hours". I don't have much time to play, just the time I have after work, so I'd like to be able to have the spawn to myself for some time. This is only really a problem due to the xp efficiency at the evil legionnaires, I don't get even close to the xp/hr anywhere else.
Mue Asyixlou
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 488
Ranger
16th July 2024 14:47:26

Quoting Grimm Reaper:
Love the merging. Now a suggestion, please make additional floors to evil legionnaires. Maybe 4-5 floors down? You got the same guys who are on the spawn literally all day long, and freak out when you step foot in the spawn, and spam "2 hours". I don't have much time to play, just the time I have after work, so I'd like to be able to have the spawn to myself for some time. This is only really a problem due to the xp efficiency at the evil legionnaires, I don't get even close to the xp/hr anywhere else.

IF others spawns become better the problem die. We just need a little ajusts in old spawns. I agree with you, time is a problem dor adults , and we want having fun in your little time.
Godzilla
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
16th July 2024 23:27:56

Quoting Grimm Reaper:

The problem is legionairs, it’s broken exp.
Adjin Infernal
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 592
Mage
17th July 2024 00:33:48

Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Grimm Reaper:

The problem isn't the Legionaries; it's that you don't know how to level up. In 5 days, I came from the Avalon server at level 200 and leveled up to 517 here. It's very easy to hunt and gain experience at a low level. Stop complaining.
Frostitude
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 200
Mage
17th July 2024 07:01:54

Quoting Adjin Infernal:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Grimm Reaper:

The problem isn't the Legionaries; it's that you don't know how to level up. In 5 days, I came from the Avalon server at level 200 and leveled up to 517 here. It's very easy to hunt and gain experience at a low level. Stop complaining.

you are on 2x server and leveled on double so 4x.. with scroll, with stamina, with exp pot... with who knows how much on gear... everything is fast at that point. Basically OT exp rates.

Legio's are by far one of the best monsters and if you deny that, you are not thinking right.
Kiad
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 11
Ranger
17th July 2024 12:02:19

Quoting Adjin Infernal:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Grimm Reaper:

Lego's are 100% a massive problem, you know they're insane when level 300-400's are still levelling there.
They are far better exp than any other solo place by quite a margin, they are super cheap to boost.
Godzilla
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
17th July 2024 15:16:11 (Last edited 17th July 2024 15:17:39)

Quoting Adjin Infernal:
Quoting Godzilla:
Quoting Grimm Reaper:

Nobody is complaining and your comment is off-topic, legio's is just broken exp/hr. Shouldnt be possible to gain that much experience per hour on level 60 mobs.

And anybody can go from 200-500 in 4x exp rate and all the additional exp boosts available, its not that special. The special thing here is that theres actually someone willign to invest that amount of time on a dead sever/game lol kek.
Godzilla
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
17th July 2024 17:28:34

IMO Just overcompensate these kids for their time and efffort, and remove all the points. Its stupid to even think about 20k challenge points for 1 months work lmao. On the other hand, this game needs a hard reset anyway so might aswell destroy the economics even more 8)
Lupusregina
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 15
Ranger
30th July 2024 18:16:01

Quoting Niezschtz:
Quoting Adjin Infernal:
Spending all our time on the server focused solely on this was a lot of time and hours invested by three people hunting various monsters, not just dragons, to obtain the items. So please review our case.

Did you share the characters? I believe that sharing characters is illegal, perhaps they sought connected IPs, logins from different IPs, in this way the conquered one became illegal and unworthy.

Besides, this all sounds a bit illegal, it seems like an abuse of the game's weakness, when it created several characters.

But this must be something internal to the game owners, hopefully the problems are resolved in a fair way for the game. :smartass:

They've already received the task points. It would be fair if the points were 2x, not 10x like on this server. Also, account sharing hasn't been illegal for a long time now
Administration
Staff

28 days 20 hours ago

Our sincere apologies for issues with Challenge Points & incorrect Hall of Fame results.

As you may have noticed, all Challenge Points are already with their rightful owners. If you are still missing points, please contact the staff at support@playzezenia.com.

Due to a database misconfiguration some Hall of Fame categories were incorrectly awarded for Season Six. These errors have been corrected. Our sincere apologies to all affected players.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
1 2