1 2
Show staff replies in this thread
28 days 20 hours ago Administration View post »
Administration
Staff

9th July 2024 19:30:03

The Sixth Season of Zezenia Online has come to an end! Thanks to all players who participated on the Seasonal Server. Check your Account Page to transfer your characters to Elysium & Pharos and continue the journey!

In addition, the Season Points Shop is now open for business once again. Your season points will become available for use after transfering each character. The Hall of Fame will be released shortly after all results are verified.

For more details about Avalon transfer restrictions, see the End of Season post.

The Zera Game World has also come to an end. Zera characters may be transfered to Elysium or Pharos "as is", with no restrictions.

A beast is about to awaken… stay tuned for the End of Season update, and more new content coming soon!

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff
Indio
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 644
Mage
9th July 2024 20:43:53

Quoting Lawpo Kapi Ka:
Hello, some friends and I spent the last month collecting creature products to deliver for "challenge points" we made a lot of points, spending products and Premmium Cards, we made approximately 6000 points to get 5 weapons for each one.
But when transferring the characters, we have 0 points. I would really like an explanation. We did it at levels 80, but we collected the products at levels 500+, we spent days collecting, we bought more than 1000 premium cards on the website to do this, and we lost our points.

we plan and execute, no bug abuse, just effort, to be rewarded with NOTHING, I hope STAFF does something about it
Swayze
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 28
Ranger
9th July 2024 20:56:22 (Last edited 9th July 2024 21:00:20)

Hello, please guys try to be patient. I know it can be frustrating, but I am sure they are verifying the challenge points accumulated during the seasonal play, just as they did last season.
You will have your points, don't worry.
Give it a day or 2 for things to get sorted.
Zeek
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 463
Warrior
9th July 2024 22:03:53

I transferred over with 603.3 challenge points and the 10x worked perfectly and I have 6033.0 now. I was lvl 370 though not sure it that makes much of a difference.
Claws
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 39
Mage
10th July 2024 14:21:46

Still waiting here.
The Truth
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 200
Warrior
10th July 2024 14:23:14

Still waiting too...
The Lie
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 94
Ranger
10th July 2024 14:31:12

Waiting Points to continue playing ...
Godzilla
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
10th July 2024 16:09:12

spamming wont work, one bump at the time is enough lmao. relax.
Perma Buff
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 49
Ranger
10th July 2024 16:16:28

Didn't they do the same last season where you don't get the challenge points on characters below level 100 to stop people abusing it.
The Lie
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 94
Ranger
10th July 2024 16:27:44

Quoting Zero Damage:
Didn't they do the same last season where you don't get the challenge points on characters below level 100 to stop people abusing it.

Isnt abuse where we do It according with The game rules, making collects on main characters to do ... No have reason to Administration dont give us Reward, It cost premy cards , time and collects.
1 2