1 2
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 872
Warrior
S5
25th May 2024 09:43:06 (Last edited 25th May 2024 09:52:09)

Overall a nice update with interesting features ... and probably a few issues :D

1) Ability to hide creatures in battle list is very welcome, ty (and it's a nice and rare feeling to realize we may be heard sometimes :P). To make everything perfect, please don't forget bug with elites not showing properly in health sorted battle list : an elite mob is cutting the list into 2 sublists (one above, one below), each sublist being correctly sorted, but with no sorting between upper mobs/lower mobs/elite. Here is a picture to illustrate it :

Zezenia Online Forum Screenshot

2) Shift+right click to pick items is very good idea, but has the following issue : when you loot that way corpses lying on boxes or barrels, you loot the boxes/barrels too. A possible fix would be to exclude boxes from that process. ANother one would be to add boxes to library item list, and make "disabled autoloot" excluding them from the process (currently a "disabled" item is anyway taken on the ground by Shift+right click).

3) If I understood correct new achievments, their % progression doesn't work correctly. I "completed" both templars, so I should get 20% on "Collector", but I got 0% (even after a relog). SImilarly, I looted 100+ of some items (arsenopyrite, poisonous berries, collects), so I should get at least 1% on "Looter", but I got 0%.

4) Icons (with mouse cursor on them) are still blinking a bit during fights, but surely less than before. Btw, tooltips of weared items on doll (with mouse cursor on them) are blinking a bit too, it seems linked to the drinking of mana pots (?)

5) And last but not least, ofc the prices of enchanting lock. Those locks was hoped for long, but the way you priced it make them almost useless ... because randomness is still here. To summarize, nobody would play national lottery if each ticket would cost 100k dollars (or euros or what you want)

You want a progression on costs (the more locks, the more expensive) and it's good. But please consider this cost progression *do stack* with automatic progression due to randomness.

Ok, let's imagine a pretty lucky case where you do 3 enchantments with 1 lock, then 3 with 2 locks, then 3 with 3 locks, before obtaining the "perfect" item (which won't be perfect probably, we would need up to 5 locks for that). Total cost is
3x(151+501+1001)=4959 zz coins, namely 620kk (rounded). And I insist, it's a lucky case, I let you imagine the disaster if you need 10 spins of 3 locks !!

Even with the hypothesis of "only" 50 coins per locks, total cost of a lucky case would be 3x(50+100+150)=900 coins, namely 112,5kk : together not cheap at all yet reasonable (we have here a linear progression in costs, becoming a quadratic progression after random process). Should you allow 5 locks, we could even reach 3x(50+100+150+200+250)=2250 zz coins (lucky case ...) for the most dedicated players, and IMHO it's way enough ....

At that price you could also consider a lock stat could be anyway rolled but only for the best. For example locking a melee+5 you could still obtain melee+6.
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 872
Warrior
S5
27th May 2024 19:09:43

Just tried on test server : after enchanting a piece of equipped gear from your doll, it goes back to bag autolooting equipment, instead on going back to doll as it was (and as it should probably). Pretty scary during the few seconds needed to understand :D
Pantela
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 393
Ranger
S5
S4
28th May 2024 01:09:55 (Last edited 28th May 2024 01:25:18)

Quoting Askja:
3) If I understood correct new achievments, their % progression doesn't work correctly. I "completed" both templars, so I should get 20% on "Collector", but I got 0% (even after a relog). SImilarly, I looted 100+ of some items (arsenopyrite, poisonous berries, collects), so I should get at least 1% on "Looter", but I got 0%.

I just completed "Looter" and it went from 0% to completed, I guess "Collector" will be the same!

Edit: Imo the content of brewing bags should also be tracked. Now the bag itself counts, but not the herbs inside of it.
And you don't need to reactivate junk looting to make it register. From testing, it registers what the monsters drops, not what you actually loot, and that's why the brewing bag thing happens.
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 872
Warrior
S5
28th May 2024 15:06:28

On test server, I tried to obtain a "perfect" ZZ ring, starting from legendary with one kept stats.

Result :
- 3 enchantments with 1 lock
- 4 enchantments with 2 locks
- 9 enchantments with 3 locks
- at the end everything perfect except def+1.7. At that point I gave up to try to get more def, I would have need one more lock (or crazy luck at 1001 zz coins each spin ...)

Total cost :
- 16x5=80 zz ores
- 303+2004+9009=11316 zz coins, namely 1.414.500.000 gold ....

I will obviously never try that on real server, it's crazyness.

With my proposal (50 coins per lock), cost would have already been 50(3+4x2+9x3)=1900 zz coins, namely 237.500.000 ... really way enough !
Zeek
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 463
Warrior
29th May 2024 20:27:41

The current 1001 zz coins needed to lock items attributes for rerolls is egregiously expensive. On the test server to get my set almost perfect but still not even perfect I used about 112,000 zz coins or about 14 billion gold. This is a very unreal expectation from players, and I believe should be readdressed.

The key issue lies in the fact a lock is only good for one reroll, if you were to change this and make the lock be good until that attribute is manually unlocked I believe this would solve the issue. If each piece costs 1000 zz coins to lock 3 attributes you are still looking at about 1.1 billion gold to do all 11 items, this seems a lot more possible and fair. This option would also allow for people to slowly contribute to locks as they can get the gold to buy the appropriate zz coins, and would only leave the rng cost to however many ores are required to reroll until satisfied.

Please consider this option or Askja's recommendation as I believe nobody in their right mind would bother with the current system.

Thank you.
Van Bosten
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 611
Mage
29th May 2024 22:47:41

Instead of lock attributes you may make 'buy' attributes. 1000nc for buy 3 attributes you want. That would be much fair instead of lucky/unlucky roll.
1 2