King Healer
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1101
Mage
S2
15th May 2024 16:15:37

Good afternoon, regarding the class changes, I believe that the damage of the mortal music spell could be increased to greater than the tornado, as there is no point in having this spell if the tornado exists.

I still haven't been able to use the loot correctly, I put the gold bp and when my pet collects the loot, it goes straight to the main bp and doesn't go to the gold bp
Gugoo
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 198
Ranger
15th May 2024 16:40:39

Quoting King Healer:
Good afternoon, regarding the class changes, I believe that the damage of the mortal music spell could be increased to greater than the tornado, as there is no point in having this spell if the tornado exists.

I still haven't been able to use the loot correctly, I put the gold bp and when my pet collects the loot, it goes straight to the main bp and doesn't go to the gold bp

I have the exact same issue with auto looting, I’ve set them up and loot still goes to my main bp.
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 872
Warrior
S5
15th May 2024 17:16:05

Did you notice (from changelog) that bags with autoloot must be placed in main bag to work correctly ? If not, it could be the reason of your problems.
Gugoo
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 198
Ranger
15th May 2024 17:25:54

Quoting Askja:
Did you notice (from changelog) that bags with autoloot must be placed in main bag to work correctly ? If not, it could be the reason of your problems.

I did not, maybe I should read fully next time. I will give it a try thanks.
Oso Ikci
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 50
Mage
15th May 2024 19:37:16

And new monsters ?!

When the new monsters are coming?!?!?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Indio
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 643
Mage
S6
15th May 2024 22:36:19

Quoting Administration:
This week’s Server Save includes the following changes:

Balancing Updates

The balancing changes made for Zezenia Season Six are now live on all game worlds. The public Test Server remains open for the time being, but players will have to redownload the newest client.

Update Changelog

- Added missing clickable keywords to all shop/trade NPC's.
- Added Ammunition, Potion & Empties (potions) item categories.
- Monsters are now sorted in the Battle Window by their absolute health instead of health percentage.
- Monster spawns located on other levels can now be seen in the World Map's ground level view.
- Removed superfluous protection zones in Culthan Ruins spawn.
- The Home Training Doll now grants a 5% skill bonus compared to regular training.
- The Home Brewing Cauldron now grants a random chance to yield extra potions while brewing.
- Fixed looted, purchased or conjured ammunition going to loot bag over the equipped quiver.
- Fixed Quest Log text not updating if the first quest in the quest list has been updated.
- Fixed hovered Battle Window monster blinking when moving.
- Fixed a client crash.

Sincerely,
Zezenia Staff

The character does not continue training when offline!

How many characters can use the same dumie?
Gugoo
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 198
Ranger
15th May 2024 23:21:02

The home training dummy doesn't work if you logout while attacking it.
Zeek
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 463
Warrior
16th May 2024 00:08:32

My synopsis of todays update:

Paladin buff:

Cleave change feels like 10% not 15%; can we get an answer if this is correct (Either way I think it needs to be 20-25% as the current change is almost not noticed)

Fortitude buff feels great, I really like what yall did here.

Holy sword even with todays change it is completely useless and using it in rotation actually loses you xp/hr since the time you waste casting it could be used for any other spell as they are all cheaper and better.

Proposal for holy sword: Scrap this current holy sword and make it a buff instead, make this buff apply a holy burn damage overtime effect on each auto attack. This makes paladin play different and moves away from the AOE style and would require the player to target all the monsters in order to apply the holy burn to them.

I also feel the name holy sword fits a buff as its almost like you are blessing your sword with holy light and that is what is burning the enemies.

with this please make all buffs for all classes togglable, it just seems annoying to have to cast it ever few minutes, or at least make them longer buffs that we can recast mid way as the current system is really more annoying than anything.

Im sure its not a perfect proposal but just an idea :D also please consider what Askja says, he is one of the only high lvl paladins and he clearly enjoys the class and wants what's best for it.

As others have mentioned here please make training dummy in house work offline, I really dont want to leave my computer on 24/7 just to get that 5% bonus.

Also for rangers please make quivers enchantable, and if the issue is that they are a bag someone last week mentioned removing ammo from the game and making quivers just a static item, this would be pretty cool as well as ammo feels kind of useless at this point.

Thanks for reading, Zeek
Necromaniak
Player

Outfit
Pharos
Level 1007
Mage
S6
S4
16th May 2024 02:43:20 (Last edited 16th May 2024 12:13:39)

CM Mercury Good evening..

The change of life in battle is VERY welcome... and there is a change, already discussed before here about the possibility of disabling the CTRL+Q to open quest log, for Warlocks is commun to hold CTRL to direction the character and pressing Q to walk diagonally and open the questlog in the middle of 982674982364078932 mobs, I've died some times because of this... If you could check this possibility, would be great

Thank you
Askja
Premium

Outfit
Elysium
Level 872
Warrior
S5
16th May 2024 09:37:28

Looking more carefully at numbers, I find a cleave buff around 11%. Weird.

My hypothesis is maybe 15% wasn't applied to entire cleave damage, as it should, but to only some of its components (for example, if total damage D is a sum D1+D2, instead of 1,15xD we got D1+1,15xD2).

Quoting Administration:
Monsters are now sorted in the Battle Window by their absolute health instead of health percentage.

This is very welcome.

Btw, elites don't show properly in health sorted battle list (but it probably has nothing to do with update, we already got this issue before).

What we get is an elite mob cutting the list into 2 sublists (one above, one below), each sublist being correctly sorted, but with no sorting between upper mobs/lower mobs/elite.
1 2 3