Godzilla
Premium

Outfit
Pharos
Level 576
Mage
S4
S2
8th June 2024 09:52:39 (Last edited 8th June 2024 09:55:49)

Quoting Zero Damage:
New 2x PVP server then merge if it dies? :D:D:D

2x full pvp server. Merge with pharos if the server dies eventually.

But make it oldschool, premium card cap in marker 150k. Noble coin cap on 85k (like zera).
Sanoman
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 996
Mage
8th June 2024 12:45:53

As I mentioned 3 weeks ago, there wouldn't even be 30 players left online this season. Seasonal is not the focus, it only serves to delay the game's evolution. And the nerfs lose more and more players. This game should have died a long time ago and now you've buried it once and for all XD.
Sataniele
Premium

Outfit
Triton
Level 270
Mage
S6
8th June 2024 13:06:12

Quoting Sanoman:
As I mentioned 3 weeks ago, there wouldn't even be 30 players left online this season. Seasonal is not the focus, it only serves to delay the game's evolution. And the nerfs lose more and more players. This game should have died a long time ago and now you've buried it once and for all XD.

You haven't even played on the server to say that. This new PK system and class balancing worked very well. Just because your class was nerfed, you're saying this. You're already over 25 years old, it's past the time for tantrums

Good thing they're stopping listening to frustrated players like you

nao gostou pode invadir pharos
8)8)8)8)8)8)
Sanoman
Player

Outfit
Elysium
Level 996
Mage
8th June 2024 14:41:01

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion about the game, and that is my opinion and always will be, now I really hope that the ideas that people comment on the forum take for granted, really, it's not about the class that is being nerfed, of the nerf will always exist, but what happens in zezenia and the game does not evolve always remains the same, that's why every year they will nerf some class, because you are a lvl 900 - 1000 hunting in Hunt for lvl 500 people are shocked and no, I don't understand that characters who evolved and hunted don't. Another point, they say the pyromancer has improved, I tested it and it's still the same shit, now I ask you, have you seen someone streaming playing with my fingers how I play, as far as I know in the last 3 years I'm the only wizard who streamed playing the hand, now I challenge anyone who streams playing the hand of a pyro or wizard in hc lizard or templars, I would like to see a pyromancer streaming, but no.... why? I guess I don't need to waste my keyboard saying why, right :D?
And I'm 23 years old. hug dear, good luck to whoever stays.
1 2